Big Flirt Therapist to the Rescue!

Marriage Without Love or With Love?

"How about you close your newspaper stand already and lets go to eat cuz I'm straving."

"You want me to close my newspaper stand when I'm trying to make a living? But your my friend so even if I get kicked out to the streets for not paying rent, i will do anything for you." babbled wooyoung.

"What the hell are you talking about wooyoung? your like a freaking billionaire." exposed Donghae.

"SHH!!! I don't know what you are talking about" lied wooyoung.

Wooyoung closed the newspaper stand quickly and soon they were on their way to eat some delicious food.

"So, donghae why did you change your mind about the marriage?"

"I don't what to lose SUJU" affirmed Donghae.

 


 

Wooyoung and Donghae decided to go to eat at Shin young's part time job. Donghae was determined to ask for forgivness but as he saw Shin young getting closer to the table, he felt nervous.

"Hi! Shin young noona!" Said Wooyoung.

 "Hi Wooyoungah~are you ready to order?" Said Shin young.

"Yes can I have the black noodles(Jajangmyeon)"

"Okay got it . And what do you want sir?" Shin young asked Donghae.

She treated Donghae like a stranger, and it made him feel worse.

"Yes, can I have the black noodles too" responded Donghae.

"Okay your orders will be here soon."

 Shin young turned around to leave, and Wooyoung gave his hyung a sign to not let her leave yet. So, Donghae grabbed Shin young's wrist and said "Shin young could we talk?"

Shin young stopped for a moment and turned around. "I have nothing to talk about with you. So, if you could please let me go." responded Shin young.

"Please Shin young, I feel Sorry about earlier today."

"I am sorry, but I am Working right now."

Donghae lets go of Shin young's wrist.The food soon came but Shin young still did not want to talk. Wooyong and Donghae left the place since nothing else could be done for now.

"Wooyoung I have to keep trying tomorrow." said Donghae.

"Yes you have to keep trying, but not tomorrow or the day after that" suggested  Wooyoung.

"Why not?"

"Because I know for a fact that she won't be around for two days. She is going to visit- well the point is she won't be there."

Wooyoung was going to say that she was going to be visiting her parents, but Wooyoung didn't want to spark Donghae curiosity about Shin young's parents. Dongahe had felt that Wooyoung knew something he did not know, and Donghae was not wrong. 

   Two days went by quickly and Donghae was ready to get in contact with Shin young to apologize for his actions. Donghae grabbed his phone to call Shin young, but there was no answer. Dongahe also texted her but he got no response back. So, he thought that Shin young still didn't want to talk to him. He went to her part time job but there was no sign of her. Donghae called Wooyoung to see if he knew where Shinyoung was, since he seems to know everything.

"Wooyoungah~"

"Whats up hyung?" answered Wooyoung.

"Where are you now?" asked Donghae.

"I am at a meeting"

"Your having another girl meeting infront of your newspaper stand?"

"No! not yet, I am at a construction meeting"

"Oh, then I would leave you but wooyoung call me when your done okay."

"Yes hyung I will." said Wooyoung before hanging up the phone.

"Sorry Shin young noona, Donghae was calling me."

"tsk, Donghae" hissed Shin young.

"So where were we? Oh right showing you the blue prints."

After their business talk Wooyoung slowly started to change the topic to Donghae.

"Are you sure you will not give him another chance?" asked Wooyoung.

"I'm pretty sure because we won't get along. Plus he will not  put effort" responded Shin young.

"But what if he really is willing to make the marriage work."

"Maybe but I doubt he will."

"I can assure you he is a good guy, just give him some time. So, if he comes looking for you just say yes, and he will put some effort. Especially since his life is on the line ." affirmed Wooyong.

"What do you mean?" asked the curious Shin young.

"You obviously know Donghae's father owns SJ Entertainment (* I have changed The Company's name from SUJU to SJ) but his father has decided to enter on an exporting and importing business. He wants to dedicate his whole time on his new business, so he is letting go of SJ Ent. Mr. Lee also knows how Donghae feels about the company. so it is between Donghae or the most loyal employee. " explained Wooyoung.

"Well shouldn't Donghae be happy he doesn't have to take over SJ Ent.?"

"But the thing is that Donghae thinks of SJ Ent. as his second home, and his father put a condition. Donghae's father wants him to be settle down." said Wooyoung.

"I see"

"So, would you give him another chance?"

"Only if he realizes what he did wrong and is ready to accept having a marry life." Concluded Shin young.

"Well that sounds good"

"Hey Wooyoung I have been wondering something. How are you and Donghae friends? I mean you guys are so different. You are nice and sweet, While Donghae has some attitude problems and is hard to deal with. The only thing you guys have in common is being players." noted Shin young.

"Hahaha you can't let that one go can you? Well I have known Donghae since third grade. Everybody made me into a loner I guess because I was new. Donghae became friends with me even though he was in the sixth grade. Many people thought that I was Donghae's slave puppy because I was always following him around. People were not completely wrong because I was like a lost puppy who was taken care by Donghae. He is always there for me, he really is a good guy. Sometime Donghae acts on an impluse."  asserted Wooyong.

"Then people probably misunderstand him"

"Yes they do, that is why he never really had friends. I guess even now he doesn't have close friends. I don't count because I am more like a brother to him, since we have known each other for 15 years."

"Wooyoung you sound so, proud of being like a brother to him."

"Yes I am because I could smack him when he is out of line." both of them laughed.

"But seriously I was hoping you will be the girl that could see the good hearted Donghae that I see."

" Why couldn't you be the one I have to marry?" said Shin young.

" Oh Babe don't fall for me because unlike Donghae I really am a player."

 Shin young smacked wooyoung on the shoulder and said, " Again calling your noona Babe! last time I let it slip because I was not in the mood for anything."

"I'm sorry noona its a habit... Anyways Donghae may seem like a player but he is not."  Declared Wooyoung.

"Yea sure cover up for your friend." 

"Its true Shin young. Four years ago his heart was torn into pieces by a girl. He had found someone who was beautiful and smart, and one day she disappeared. That is when he started to change, at first he was so depressed that he thought about death a lot. But to tell you the truth that girl was no good news." began Wooyoung.

"What do you mean?" asked Shin young with a confused expression.

"Donghae's father and I know why Jessica left Donghae. She seemed like a good girl, but she was full of lies. We did not tell Donghae, and we know that one day he will find out. There are no sercets in this world, when he finds out he will probably hate us. It's not like we did not want to tell him but Donghae would have been very hurt.  Especially Donghae's father, his father does care about Donghae. He just does not know how to express it. I keep telling Donghae that he should be happy he has parents."

"So, why did she leave Donghae?"

"She left to the U.S. with another guy."  revealed Wooyoung.

"Maybe it was a family member?" suggested Shin young.

"I wish"

"How are you sure?" questioned Shin young.

"Mr. Lee and I were having a business meeting at a coffee shop when we saw jessica enter with a guy. We did not jump into conclusion but we saw something we should have not seen."

"What did you see?"

"They were kissing. I confronted her and she confessed everything. She told me in my face that she was leaving to the United States with her lover."  said Wooyoung.

"Did she say why she was leaving to the U.S. or why she was cheating on Donghae?"

"She said that she grew tired of Donghae long time ago and that he was a fool. When I told Jessica that Donghae would be heart broken she said," I don't care if he kills himself. I Stop caring about him long time ago. The only reason I stayed by his side was because of his money, but now I have found someone with more money than him. So, if you could please tell Donghae it is over." That is why Mr. Lee and I decided to keep this hidden from him." said Wooyoung.

"I can't believe this." Commented Shin Young.

"Well, now you know why he is the way he is. Please keep this a secret and give him the love he needs." Begged Wooyoung.

"Okay, lets just talk about something else."

"Then what do you want to talk about?" asked Wooyoung.

"How you are not an average Newpaper Seller."

"Well it just happened."

"What do you mean it just happend. Out of nowhere you just suddenly became the owner of the most trusted constructing company in Sout Korea?"

"While I was in high school, I had a similar situation to yours 6 years ago" Began Wooyoung.

"It must have been hard for you wooyoung ah."

"It was, but I had a good friend like Donghae by my side. Thanks to him I didn't do anything stupid. Although we were 3 grades apart, he always made sure I was okay at school. Donghae and I started to mature at that time, but sometimes I feel like the older one. Yup that is how I came to the position I am in today."

  After a while of talking about each other's life, Shin young left.

"Donghae I tried my best today for your second chance. This all I can do, I hope you come to your senses and hold on to her." Talked Wooyoung to Himself.


HELLO!!!!!!!!!! Everyone!!!!!!!! I am finally able to update again so, Sorry for the long wait. I will be updating this story 2 times a week on Mondays and Thursdays. look foward to the next update :)  I hope you like this chapter ! Don't forget to subscribe and comment! ^-^