Happy Birthday!

Marriage Without Love or With Love?

“Just try, so don’t worry about not being loved.  When I was small and went through the I was not being loved phase, someone told me that we are like pieces of puzzle that fit with someone else. So no matter what at one point in our lives we will know what it feels to receive love and give love. You might not notice now, but you are being love already. Shin young, the director, the others helpers, Jonghyun, the kids that try to get close to you, and now me care a lot you.”

“You?” mocked Junsu.

“Yes but that’s because you have the same birthday as me. Well that and the fact that you seem to be a very good kid.”

“You should be happy that you have parents”

“Yup I keep hearing that a lot. Trust me I am trying to change too" declared Donghae.


“Everyone pizza is here” said Shin young as she stopped talking with the adults.

“Finally I was hungry” commented Han bi.

“Come on Junsu lets help with the pizzas” said Donghae.

Jonghyun, Junsu, Shin young, and Donghae surrounded the delivery guy. Jonghyun took 3 boxes of pizza, and Junsu took 2 boxes. Donghae did not let Shin young pay, so he took care of the bill. Then they both took the rest of the pizza pies to the table. Everyone must have been hungry because they devoured the 10 pies of pizza in minutes. After eating, Shin young called over Jonghyun, Junsu, Won shik who was holding Jun, and Donghae. She started to pass the special hats only the birthday boys could wear.

“Noona do I really have to wear it?” asked Jonghyun.

“Come on noona” whined Junsu.

“Just wear it guys. Shin young worked hard for this, so just do this for her today” said Donghae.

“Thank you Donghae. Why can’t you guys wear it quietly like Jun huh?”

“Jun is 1 noona. He can’t talk. He doesn’t even know what is happening” noted Jonghyun.

“Plus we are not little kids anymore” added Junsu.

“I will start crying if you guys don’t put on the birthday hats.”

“Okay” said both Jonghyun and Junsu.

Shin young then grabbed another hat and gave it to Donghae.

“Me? What?” questioned Donghae.

“Didn’t you say your birthday was Oct 15 same as Junsu?” said Shin young.

“Yes but-” Donghae tried to argue before getting cut off by Shin young.

“But nothing it’s not late to celebrate your birthday”

“Yes hyung why don’t you wear it for Shin young noona. She worked hard for this remember” mocked Junsu.

“Or do you really want to see her cry” teased Jonghyun.

“Aish I can’t believe my own words backfired” mumbled Donghae.

“So?” said Shin young.

“I will wear it” declared Donghae.

“Yes! We got hyung to become a fool with us” said Junsu to Jonghyun as they high-fived.

        Jonghyun was surprised to hear Junsu call Donghae hyung. He wondered how Donghae made Junsu open up to him. Hyun shik came out with the cake and put it on the table. Shin young got it out of the box. Donghae, Junsu, Jonghyun, and Won shik who was holding the birthday baby stood behind the table. Out of the box came out a big blue and white rectangle cake. On top of it there was a car made out of rice krispies covered in baby blue fondant. Donghae was shocked to his name on the car with the other birthday boys. Everyone sang the happy birthday song to them. The four of them cut the cake at the same time. While everyone was eating cake, Shin young gave out her gifts to Jonghyun, Junsu, and Jun. Shin young got Jonghyun a new lens for his camera, she got Junsu art supply, and baby Jun received diapers along with winters clothes for the cold weather that will be coming soon.

            After opening the present, the children, Jonghyun, and Donghae went to play. Shin young and the other adults started to clean up. The children played a few games before wanting Shin young to join them.

“I will go get her guys, so think of the next game we should play” said Jonghyun. Jonghyun got up from the grass and left to get Shin young then Donghae thought of an idea. He gathered the mini marshmallows and told them that they should all play Baskin Robbins 31. The kids agreed and then Donghae told them to make Shin young lose. The children were hesitant to agree to Donghae’s second suggestion but gave him an okay sign.

Jonghyun walked up to Shin young and said, “Noona your mini marshmallows want to play with you.”

“Okay”

Shin young and Jonghyun were walking towards the kids when they started a short conversation.

“So noona you’re really getting married?” asked Jonghyun.

“Yup I really am. I mean I guess the time is right too. I am not getting younger you know?’

“Don’t say that noona you’re still young and beautiful like the first time I met you” commented Jonghyun.

“Aww thanks marshmallow. I knew I would like you when I met you.” Said Shin young as she ruffled his.

“Oh by the way Jonghyun on your birthday November 4, I want to take you to a photography exhibition.”

“I would love to go noona” answered Jonghyun.

Shin young and Jonghyun reached the kids. They all started to play Baskin Robbins 31 and Donghae lost. The mini marshmallows betrayed Donghae. After playing for a while Donghae and Shin young said their goodbyes to everybody. A few minutes later they were in front of Shin young’s house. Shin young and Donghae got of the car.

“You don’t have to help me. It’s just one blue bag and it is not heavy”

“It’s okay Shin young I want to help.”

“Hey now that I think about you didn’t give a present” said Donghae playing around.

“Then what would you like little boy?” asked Shin young.

“Hey I am not little boy”

“Well your acting like one” giggled Shin young, “Plus you’re a year younger than me”

“No we are the same age” stated Donghae.

“Didn’t you say your birthday was the day we officially met? That day you introduced yourself as a twenty 24 years old, and I will be 25 on December 2.”

“About that I forgot about my own birthday. Later on in the evening my mom had made me a birthday dinner and invited Wooyoung. That’s when I remember it was birthday” explained Donghae.

“Sure~ you just don’t want to call me noona.”

“No I being serious” cried Donghae.

“Okay little boy”

At that moment Donghae started to tickle Shin young as pay back for calling him a little boy. Shin young was squirming around so much for the laughter and ticklish feeling. In one of those moments both Donghae and Shin young stayed still as they stare at each other eyes.  Donghae was slowly starting to lean forward and Shin young was not protesting. Suddenly a bright light hit their faces.


HELLO!!!!!!!!!! Everyone!!!!!!!! I am doing another update, so enjoy! Keep looking  foward to my updates :)  Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes.

Do not forget to subscribe and comment! ^-^