Taking care of you

Marriage Without Love or With Love?

" Ah!~ Well we are here" said Seungho as parked in the middle of the drive way."

"Oh! I forgot to turn the lights off." stated Shin young while looking at her house.

"It is pouring, so take my jacket to cover your head."

"Ok"

Shin young got off the car and gave a small bow to Seungho.

"Thanks oppa! Bye bye!"

Seungho pulled out of the drive away, and Shin young ran to her front door with Seungho's jacket over her head. Shin young turned around in front of her door because she saw someone standing in the rain. As she was turning someone called her name.

"Donghae?" Whispered Shin young and walked towards him.

Donghae was standing in the rain with his back leaning on his car. Who knows how long Donghae had been standing there.

"What are you doing outside in the rain?" asked Shin young.

"I have been waiting for you." said Donghae very softly.


 

“Then you should have waited inside the car because you can catch a cold.”

Donghae had an unhealthy appearance, so Shin young grabbed his arm and walked inside the house. Once they got inside Shin young noticed that Donghae was shivering. She touched his forehead, and Donghae had a fever. Shin young dragged him into her room. She went to her closet to look for clothes that will fit Donghae. She took a guy shirt that was neatly folded and baggy sweat pants that she used.

            Donghae was sitting in the bed with this weak look like he is about to faint any minute. Shin young helped him change his shirt, but she did not help with his pants.  She let dying Donghae take care of that with the little strength he had left. When Donghae was done Shin young laid him on the bed and covered him up. She put a wet towel on his forehead to cool down the fever.

“Donghae how long you been in the rain waiting?”

“Two . . . hours”

“Why?”

“Because I need to talk to you, but you would not answer my calls or texts” Said Donghae with a weak voice.

“You are a moron. You had your car, so why wait outside?”

“Yes, I am a moron”

“Well at least you recognize it” whispered Shin young.

            Shin young got up from the edge of the bed and suddenly Donghae grabbed her hand and said, “Thank you and I’m sorry.”

            She thought that the fever had affected Donghae’s mind. She went to the kitchen to get a chair, a bowl of water, and another small towel. Shin young placed the chair next to the bed, so she can change the wet towel once in a while. Around 4:30 A.M Donghae woke up for a bit. He turned his head to the right and saw Shin young asleep. She had her hand supporting her head that lost balance at times. Donghae gently put Shin young’s head on top of his chest and soon fell asleep again while holding her hand.

            At 6:30 A.M Shin young woke up like usual expect for her head resting on Donghae chest and holding his hand. She wondered how that happened, but decided to keep quiet about this. Shin young started to get ready for the day. An hour later Donghae woke up and realize he was not at his house.  He looked around the room trying to figure out where he was then he looked at himself who had different clothes. Donghae got up from the bed and opened the bedroom’s door. He saw the back view of a woman. The woman turned around to the counter to cut some carrots.

“Shin young” Whispered Donghae.

“Oh you’re up! How are you feeling?”

“Not so well. What exactly happened last night? Did we . . . by any chance-”

“What the hell are you thinking?!”

“I was just asking. Just forget it.”

“You really don’t remember anything from last night?”

“Not really but I strangely did sleep comfortably”

BAM! The knife got smashed hard to the wooden cutting board when Shin young heard that. She was Shocked.  She wondered if he was teasing her or he did not know at all how both were sleeping.

“Be careful while cutting the carrots”

            While waiting for the soup to be finished Shin young told Donghae to come closer.

“Why?”

“Just come closer it’s not like I am going to bite you.”

“No but kiss me maybe.”

“Aish. Just come closer” demanded Shin young.

            Donghae got closer, and Shin young put her hand over his forehead.

“Your fever has gone down.”

“Fever? The rain!”

“Now you remember?”

“Well, all I remember now is that I was waiting for you all day long, and it started raining. Next, I think you came in a car with a guy. Then, you changed my clothes?”

“No! You changed your clothes. I just gave them to you.”

            Shin young and Donghae sat down at the counter and she served him some chicken soup. She especially made the soup for him since he was sick. Shin young asked Donghae how the soup was and he said it was alright. In reality Donghae had fall in love with the soup, but he did not want to admit it. The doorbell rang and Shin young went to see on the monitor screen who it was, so early in the morning. The person was wearing sunglasses and a black hoody sweater, which made it hard to identify the person.

“Who is it?” questioned Shin young.

“It’s your favorite oppa in the whole wide world” answered the mysterious person.

“Yunho oppa” said Shin young like she did not know who would act this childish.

“What! He is your favorite oppa. Well your second favorite oppa” said the not so mysterious person anymore.

“Joon oppa”

“YA! How can he be your second favorite oppa! What about me?!”

“Well then I have Changmin oppa, Thunder oppa, Heechul oppa, G.O oppa-”

“Fine it’s me Seungho oppa, remember me!?”

“Oh Seungho oppa!!”

Shin young opened the door.

“Oppa come in and have a seat”

Seungho walked inside and sat next to Donghae.

“Hello nice to meet you. My name is Seungho.”

“By the way oppa that is Donghae” said Shin young.

“Hello Seungho-issh” greeted Donghae.

“I see you are busy from early in the morning”

“Yup I am a busy girl. Do you want some soup? I made it for Donghae since he is sick.”

“Well if he is sick he should have gone somewhere else because this is not a clinic.”

“Ya” whispered Shin young as she elbowed Seungho lightly to keep quiet.

“Anyways do you want some soup oppa?”

“No thanks. I already had breakfast. Make some for me next time.”

Donghae had gotten a little offended by Seungho. In the other hand Seungho only said that to bother him after hearing that he was a jerk towards Shin young.  Shin young sat on the other side next to Donghae.

“This is a surprise  that you came to visit me oppa.”

“Well since I am not your favorite oppa why should I visit you often?”
“ Oppa you know I was kidding earlier, right? I mean you should know that you are my favorite because we have known each other since we were in diapers. Well it’s more like you have known me since I was in diapers. ”

“You were such a good girl back then. You would follow me all the time, and you would not question me.”

“Then I turned into a rebel didn’t I?”

“But it’s okay because you will always be my little sister.”

“Aww. How sweet, NOT!” said Donghae who felt uncomfortable sitting between them. Both Shin young and Seungho turned their view to Donghae.

“Oh! Did I say that aloud? My bad.” mumbled Donghae.

“Anyways, Shin young I came to return your phone. You left it yesterday in the car.” said Seungho.

“Oh, thanks oppa. I didn’t even notice that my phone was missing because I was busy taking care of him”

“That is my dongsaeng being a sweetheart to someone like him.”

“No one asked her to take care of me”

“Then why didn’t you leave?” argued Seungho.

“Alright, alright there is no need for this.” claimed Shin young.

“You’re right. It’s useless to fight with a sick person. Anyways do you want to have dinner later?” said Seungho.

“Sure oppa”

Seungho soon left Shin young’s house because he had to go to work. Shin young told Donghae that she had to leave to go to her part-time job. She also told Donghae that he could stay a little longer but had to leave. Donghae wanted to talk to her today, but could not because of her dinner plans with Seungho. He decided that not to leave, so they could talk after she came back. Donghae waited the whole day for her. Time went fast for Shin young, but Donghae felt time was going slow.  Shin young did not come back home until midnight. Donghae was falling asleep on the sofa when he saw lights from outside. Shin young was parking her car on the drive way.

Shin young got inside her apartment and the lights. She almost had a heart attack when she saw Donghae sitting on her sofa. Donghae looked like mother who was waiting for child after passing curfew. Shin young gave a scream while Donghae just glared at her.

“What the hell are you doing here? I thought I told you to leave after a while.”

“What time do you think it is, missy?”

“What are you my mother?” said Shin young as she was getting a water bottle from the refrigerators.  

“Do you think we can talk?”

“Nope to tired.” responded Shin young.

“Come on. Until when are you going to avoid talking about the marriage?”

“Honey I have nothing to do with you. I am going to sleep don’t want to waste my breath on you anymore. So leave.”

            Shin young walked to her bedroom and closed the door.
“You better leave Donghae.” said Shin young from inside her room.

“I will stay standing here until you talk to me.”

“Fine. Do whatever you want. I don’t care.”

            At 6:00 A.M Shin young woke up like always. She opened the door to find Dongahe beside her door. He was sitting on the floor with his back leaning on the wall. Donghae has fallen asleep in that uncomfortable manner. Shin young thought that maybe she let Donghae suffer enough. She covered Donghae with a blanket.

Donghae woke up to the smell of pancakes. Once he opened his eyes he saw the back view of Shin young again. He noticed that he was covered with a blanket and that Shin young might have felt sorry. Shin young turned around and saw Donghae awake.

“Come and eat breakfast.”

Donghae got up without complaining as he was hungry.

“I have never made chocolate chips pancakes before, but Wooyoung told they are your favorite.  So I gave it a try.”

“They taste delicious.” said Donghae as he kept munching on them.

“Donghae”

“Yes”

“How about we talk later” said Shin young.


HELLO!!!!!!! I am here with another update. Sorry for the long wait and hopefully I will update on Friday. Sorry for grammar mistakes. ENJOY!!! :0)