We meet again

Marriage Without Love or With Love?

* HI! here is my other update and i will update again tomorrow. hope you enjoy and Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

Wooyoug and I finally arrived to the restaurant and we took a seat looking through the menu; while we waited for our waitress/ waiter.

“Hello, my name is Shin young and I will be your waitress for today, are you ready to order?”

“Yes, I want the chicken with rice and kimich on the side, please” Wooyoung said as he looked away from the menu to the waitress.

“Oh! It is you” he said surprised

“Omo! Oppa and ajusshi!” the waitress said.

At that moment I turned my face to see her, the rude girl was standing right besides me taking our order.

“I am not an ajusshi and don’t call him oppa because he is younger than you.” I stated. Wooyoung then gave the I-thought-you-were-not-going-to-say-anything stare, but I didn’t care because I had enough of her for one day.

“Mmm…but if he wants me to call him oppa it is okay because we are friends, right oppa?”

“Yes we are shin young nuna.”

“You see someone is friendly not like others” she said too me.

“Anyways just take our orders and disappear.”

 I told her.

“Look who talking about being rude” she mumbled

“What was that you said?”

“Eh? Oh if you know what you are going to order ajusshi.”

“Really still saying – you know what I won’t argue and just give me the same as Wooyoung”

“Okay coming right up!” was the thing she said before she left.

“I thought she seem familiar.” noted Wooyoung.

“What you mean?”

“Donghae issh didn’t I tell before that I usually come here to eat and that is why she looked familiar because I have seen her here before.”

“So you brought me here on purpose right? Just to bother me”

“Well I didn’t remember at the time”

“Yea whatever” I responded.

days have passed and I kept seeing the rude girl shin young once in a while because Wooyoung and her became good friends. Either I saw her at Wooyoung’s newspaper stand and ignore each other or Wooyoung would drag me to eat at the restaurant she worked at. But time was flying by and before I knew it a month would be in a week. I was talking to Wooyoung at his newspaper stand when I received a call from my dad saying that he wants to talk to me. I probably could guess what this talk is going to be about. 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

@DarknessEyes wife? yes it is. well at least future wife, woops i just gave something away hehe. rich? i am still sure because i am still debating about that because it could change the story a little so you will have to wait and see if she is rich or not.