Hello

Marriage Without Love or With Love?

They both got two bags each and went downstairs. They put the plastic bags in the trunk of Donghae’s car. Then they were on their way to pick up the cake. Donghae stopped in front of the cake shop and Shin young got out of the car. She walked in to the shop. She showed the receipt of the cake she ordered. Before the cake was put into the cardboard box, Shin young asked the employee if it was possible to put another name on to the cake. After she paid the cake, she went to the door. Donghae opened the door for her and then carried the cake in to the car. They were on their way to the orphanage.


 

                 When they got to the orphanage, they got the bags out of the car and put them on the table outside in the garden. Donghae went back to the car to get the cake. Shin young stayed to unpack the stuff. Then the director, Kim Chae rim, came out to greet Shin young.

“Shin young it is good to see you again” expressed Ms. Chae rim.

“Hi unni! I missed you!” exclaimed Shin young as they hugged each other.

“Unni did all of the kids arrive from school already?” asked Shin young.

“Yes, they are at the play room talking with each other. Oh wait, Jonghyun is not here yet.”

“That boy is probably taking pictures. I will call him.”

“Okay. I will start putting the table cloth on the tables.”

Shin young got out her cell phone from her bag and called Jonghyun.

“Hello noona” answered the male.

“Jonghyunnie where are you?”

“I am on my way”

“Okay hurry up because I am already here.”

“Okay noona” said Jonghyun before he hanged up the phone.

Donghae put down the cake on one of the tables.

“Who were you talking to?” asked Donghae.

“Ah Jonghyunnie. He is the oldest child here. He turns 16 next week on November, 4.”

“mmm. So what should we do next?” questioned Donghae.

“We should start decorating, but first I want to introduce you to the director and the other people that take care of the children. The director went to get everyone.”

                 Ms. Chae rim came out with four adults and a bunch of children who came rushing to hug Shin young. Donghae was amazed to see all the love the kids were giving her, but he noticed that there was one little kid that did not join the crowd. Shin young started to introduce Choi Bora, Kim Han bi, Jung hyun shik, and Kang won shik who help the director take care of the children. Afterwards Shin young started to introduce the children one by one, she started from the smallest. The maknae of the group is baby Jun who just e yesterday and was in the arms of Won shik. Shin young was almost done introducing the children.

“Just in time and this is the last child, Jonghyun” said Shin young as Jonghyun walked in to the garden. Jonghyun gave everyone a greeting and then turn to Shin young and smiled. Then all the kids started to ask who the man standing next to Shin young was.

“Ah I almost forgot to introduce Donghae. Guys this is Lee Donghae he is…”

“Your boyfriend” Shouted a girl. Then everyone began to tease both of them.

“No he is not my boyfriend he-he is my fiancé. Do you guys even know what that means?”

“Unni isn’t that your prince charming whom you live with happily ever after?” said one girl.

“Oh like in the princess movies” commented another girl.

                       Shin young was hesitant to say yes as she remembered her dad’s letter. “Well yes something like that” answered Shin young.

“CONGRATULATIONS!!” exclaimed the adults.

“I didn’t know you were engaged” said Ms. Chae rim

“We need to do some catching up” added Won shik.

“Yes oppa. We will all talk later” responded Shin young.

                   Jonghyun smile faded away when he heard that Shin young was engaged to Donghae. Donghae noticed the change in Jonghyun and wondered why.


HELLO!!!!!!!!!! Everyone!!!!!!!! I am updating again.  It is a SUPER short update but enjoy! I guess it is better then not updating for a long time. Keep looking  foward to my updates :)  Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes.

Do not forget to subscribe and comment! ^-^