Fine

Marriage Without Love or With Love?

* HI! guys another short update and i hope you will enjoy reading it  and SORRY for any grammar mistakes.

I went to my father’s office because he requested to have a talk with me. Once I was inside his office, he gave me a sign with his hands to sit down and then said, “Donghae I have given you 1 weeks and a month is going to be anytime now.”

“ I told I was not going to get married.”

“Donghae this benefits you, the family, and the company.”

“Of course this was about the company, right? Because I am not happy about getting married.”

“No it not only about the company, son why are twisting my words?”

“Whatever”

“Donghae, I gave you a chance to find someone you want to marry but nothing and by next week you need to be married. So I have decided to marry you to someone of my choice.”

“What to one of those rich daughters of one of your friends?”

“Yes”

“Well I don’t care because I am not getting married to no one for now.”

“Son, I don’t why but I know you love the SUJU company a lot and I am happy about that. But as much as it hurts me to say this, if you don’t get married then I will not give you the company.”

At that moment my heart stopped, not the company. The company is my only happiness because I love music and I was wanted to be a singer. I know I have said this before, even though I can't be a singer, just being the CEO is enough for me.

“Fine, I… will get married with whoever you want.”

“For real Donghae?”

“Yes” I answered my father.

Darn my father for knowing my weakness and using it against me, So much for telling Wooyoung that I will fight for my freedom.

“Okay, then we are going to meet the girl tomorrow for lunch.”

“Why do we have to meet her if I have seen all the daughters of your friends”

“Just trust me and come with me okay?”

“Yeah sure whatever as long as I can leave now.”

The next day me and my father went to a restaurant near the company and we were waiting for the girl to arrive. While I was waiting I kept looking at my feet when suddenly my father elbowed me and said, “Yah! Sit properly the girl and her grandfather is coming.”

As they were coming closer and we stood up to greet them I commented “What another father that doesn’t have time for his family?”

“No its be-“

“Hello” my father was interrupted by the voice.

I was still focus on my feet when the four of us bowed.

I came back up from my bow to focus my attention on the girl and our eyes meet for the first time since they arrived. The first thing we said was,

“Rude girl”

“Ajusshi”

At the same time. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* well i thought  4 short chapters were going to be enough for this story but i guess not. It really doesn't matter because i enjoy writing this story especially because their people that have shown their love for the story *Blushing*which motivates me ^_^ So THANKS once again for the support.

OMG! tomorrow February 8 (Well at least here where i live because the different time zones and stuff) i turn 17!, wow! time passes by so quickly.

@DarknessEyes Wow! I was shocked when i saw your comment because like i told you i was still debating on wether the girl was going to be rich or not. i had finally made up my mind and i wrote down chapter 5 and 6 on a piece of paper and then i went to check to see if their were any comments and i saw your comment and laughed after i read it because it was what i had decided to do. I was like damn you either read my mind or read what i had written down on the paper. lol