DATE !

Marriage Without Love or With Love?

*Hello, it's been a long time since i have update right? anyways i am in photography class right now, so excuse my grammar mistakes and i will finish this chapter later today =)


  During dinner time Donghae was thinking of the horrible date that he was going to have soon. He was just starring at his plate and didn't touch his food. 

"I am done with dinner" said Donghae

"But sweetheart you haven't even touched your food" said Donghae's mom.

"Finish eating Donghae!" exclaimed Donghae's father.

"What now your going to control what I eat, when I sleep, wasn't the marriage enough for you?".

"Donghae, don't talk to your father like that" declared Donghae's mother.

Donghae just left and went up to his room and sat in a chair, he looked at his phone that was on his desk. Beside the phone was a piece of paper that had Shin young's phone number. Donghae got his phone and started to dial the number, he was nervous which was very unusual for donghae. But Donghae thought that he was nervous because his marriage date is coming closer and with a person he didn't love.

"Hello Donghae" answered Shin young.

"uh, you know my number?"

"yes I asked your mother for your number for future communication" responed Shin young.

"oh, so what time do you want to meet tomorrow or you pefer to go out on sunday instead of saturday?" asked Donghae.

"No I am good with tomorrow saturday because I have things to do sunday. So if it is okay with you then could we meet around 1:00."

"Sure does't matter, I will call you when I'm going to pick up ok"

Their phone convesation ended just like that and the next morning Donghae was going to have his first date with Shin young.

"I'm on my way to pick you up" texted Donghae to Shin young.

"Okay, I will be waiting for you ^^." replied back Shin young.

Once Shin young got inside of Donghae's car there was this awkward silence.

"So, were do you want to go?" asked Donghae.

" I don't know, I really  didn't think about it because I thought you would have planned something for today."

"Well, not really so I guess we could get something to eat first." suggested Donghae.

"Yes, that's fine with me."

Shin young and Donghae arrived to a fancy restaurant and sat down by the windows. looking through the menu and then waiting for the food to come was all done in silence until Donghae opened his mouth.

"Look, I am going to be very honest. I don't want to marry you." 


* Hello I will end this chapter here (I know short, sorry) and the next chapter will be called " I'm Sorry + Date 2".  I will update as soon as possible, maybe later on today or tomorrow. By the way it's not even december yet and it's snowing where I'm at O_O. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^