Take 2

Marriage Without Love or With Love?

Shin young’s tears fell down her cheeks. Donghae did not know what to or say. He was clueless how to comfort her especially since he did not know what was wrong. The one thing he hated the most in the whole wide world was a girl crying because he felt uncomfortable. That is why he did not make girls cry or left before they did. Donghae slowly extended his arm and stopped before his hand touched her shoulder. He froze because he did not know if giving her a pat on the back or leaving her alone would be better. Shin young noticed Donghae’s good intentions. She moved her upper body closer to Dongahe and embraced him. Dongahe was shocked at first, but eventually wrapped his arms around her.

“Are you okay?” asked Donghae.

“No. Can we remain like this a little longer? Just for today. I need someone to lean on right now.”


      In the morning Donghae woke up and saw he was still hugging Shin young. He stared at Shin young’s angelic face. Donghae wondered what made her cry last night. He saw the little card on the small table, so he carefully tried to reach for it. Then his phone rang. Donghae grabbed his cell phone that was next to him on the floor.

“Hello” whispered Donghae.

“Hyung! Did you forget about me? You haven’t called or texted me” complained Wooyoung.

“Lower your voice. I am sorry Wooyoung I have been too busy” said Donghae in a low tone.

            At that moment Shin young opened her eyes. She was surprised to find herself in Donghae’s arm. Shin young closed her eyes again and pretended to still be sleeping. Donghae on the other hand did not notice Shin young had woken up and was now listening to his conversation.

“Hyung lets break up. I can’t take a jerk like you anymore” cried Wooyoung.

“If only I can scream at you right now”

“Sorry hyung I just thought you forgot about me. I couldn’t eat or sleep because I love you hyung.”

“Aish this brat needs me to smack him. You are lucky I have known you for a long time already or I would cut ties with you right now” declared Donghae.

“Come on hyung don’t be like that I was just joking. Anyways have you gotten her to say yes?”

“Nope. I decided to be patient and wait for her respond.”

“But your dad is on your tail because your deadline is this week.”

“I know. I will just have to beg my dad for more time. Plus she is a good person. She doesn’t deserve a rushed wedding. This marriage is for my benefit and she the one sacrificing. She is gonna marry a jerk like me. This time I want to do things right and show her my sincerity.”

“Wow hyung! You are caring for her feelings. Can it be that you have fallen for her?”

“Stop talking non sense. I just feel sorry for taking all my anger at her.”

“Sure. Whatever makes you sleep at night” teased Wooyoung.

“After she left I never thought I would stick around to another girl.”

“Hyung are you still thinking about her? I thought you were over her?”

“I am but time to time I think of everything that happened. Well I have to go, so I will talk to you later Wooyoung ah” said Donghae before hanging up.

            After the phone call with Wooyoung, he got up carefully, so he would not “wake up” Shin young.  He soon forgot about the little card he wanted to read. Donghae started look for something easy to cook. Shin young was still pretending to sleep while thinking about the arranged marriage. Thirty minutes later Shin young stretched her arms and faked yawn.

“You’re up” noted Donghae.

“mmm hmm. What are you doing?”

“I was trying to make an omelet for our breakfast, but I seem to fail the first time.”

“While let me wash my face and brush my teeth and then I will help you.”

 She went to the bathroom and took out her cell phone. She was calling someone and said, “Hello. Mr. Lee I was wondering if I can meet you later.”

“Man I couldn’t even make her breakfast” Donghae said to himself.

Shin young came out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen. She took over the cooking while Dongahe assisted her. When their breakfast was ready, they sat down. They were eating while talking.

“So are you coming with me to the orphanage later in the afternoon?” asked Shin young.

“Yes I just have to go home and take care of something first and of course get changed.”

“Okay”

Donghae washed the dishes before leaving home. After Donghae left, Shin young started to get ready for the day. It was 10 am and she had to do some errands before meeting Dongahe at 2.

            Donghae went home to take a shower and change clothes. Then he left to go to SJ Entertainment. Once he got there he told the secretary he wanted to speak to his father. He was let in to Mr. Lee’s office.

“Well this is a surprise. What’s with the sudden visit?” questioned Mr. Lee.

“Father I need to talk to you about Shin young.”

“Okay hold on a second”

Mr. Lee then called his secretary and said, “Ms. Choi about the my appointment that I have in a few minutes. Just let the person come right in when she arrives okay”

“Yes Mr. Lee.”

“Okay so what did you want to tell me?” asked Mr. Lee.

“Father I was wondering if you can give me more time to marry Shin young.”

“Why?”

“Because she is a good woman who deserve a well planned wedding.”

“Actually son-“

“Dad I know you wanted me to get marry this week and with your power an amazing wedding can happen tomorrow, but it is not fair to Shin young” said Donghae as he was kneeling in front of his father. He was trying to beg his father for more time.

“Son first get up”

“No. Not until you say you will give us more time.”

“Son-“

The door knocked and then the secretary opened the door.

“Mr. Lee, Ms. Shin Young In has arrived.”

Shin young called Donghae’s name. Donghae turned his head in surprised to see Shin young by the office’s door.

“Donghae will you get up already” demanded Donghae’s father.

“What’s going on?” said the confused Donghae.

“Mr. Lee I bought you some healthy drinks since you have to take care of such a big company, your wife, and your troublesome son” said Shin young.

Donghae glared at Shin young for the last part. Shin young looked at Donghae and mouthed “what”.

“Thank you Shin young, but I think you should start calling me dad” declared Mr. Lee

“Yes dad”

“You see son. I was trying to tell you that Shin young already called me earlier to meet up because she wanted to delay the wedding. But you didn’t let me talk. When I received the call, I was worried that you did something stupid again, but she reassured me that you guys were still getting married.”

“Yes dad. I want more time because I want to plan every detail of the wedding carefully. I just hope that Donghae will put up with the bridezilla I might become.”

Donghae was surprised to hear Shin young say that they were going to get marry.

“How much time do you need?” asked Mr. Lee.

“Six months. If Donghae is also okay with that?” Donghae nodded. “Yea six months is good.”

“Okay then in six months there will be a wedding. I have a request Shin young.”

“Yes Dad?”

“I know that you guys are going to live in your own house when you get married, but until then could it be possible for you to live with Donghae in our house?”

“Father” cried Donghae as he did not want to pressure Shin young.

“I would love to. It can be my chance to get closer to you and mom” said Shin young to Mr. Lee.

Donghae was lost of words. He could not describe how thankful he was to Shin young.

“Then later would you guys like to have dinner together?” asked Mr. Lee.

“We are going to have to decline. We already have plans” stated Donghae.

“But we can cancel” suggested Shin young.

“No that’s okay. You guys go on with your plans” said Mr. Lee.

Donghae and Shin young walked out of the SJ Entertainment building.

“So we are really doing this” said Donghae.

“Yup. We are going to get married” declared Shin young.

     Donghae put out his hand and signaled Shin young that they should hold hands. They did and they started walking. After 20 seconds they released each other hands.

“Too weird” commented Shin young

“Too soon” said Donghae.

“Yup too soon”  mumbled Shin young.


 

HELLO!!!!!!!!!! Everyone!!!!!!!! I am finally updating again. I had said before that  I will be updating this story 2 times a week on Mondays and Thursdays, but have not been able to :( So I am sorry for not keeping my word. I am going to try and go by that schedule after next week since I will be done with my summer course YAY! This chapter might have not been so exciting, but look foward to the next update :)  Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes.

Do not forget to subscribe and comment! ^-^