Get marry

Marriage Without Love or With Love?

At one point in my life, I thought I had all the money I wanted and I still do. But my ways of see and doing things are different from back then. I used to think that money was everything, and I didn’t need anything else because I also thought it was my happiness. Until she came into my life and little by little I realized how lonely I felt inside, that I had been living such a unrealistic life. I was able to realized how comfortable my life has been and that I should cherish it. Then as time went by I fell deeper in love with her.

            It got to the point where I couldn’t even live without her. But she left me twice, leaving me with pain in my heart, begging for the first time in my life, and praying for her. Because of her I became a different person, a different person who is calm and understanding.

(3 years ago in 2008)

“ Father I don’t want to do this”

“Why should I be forced to marry someone?!”  I yelled as I punched the desk my father is sitting by.

“How dare you speak to your father like that?!” said my father

“What? Are you serious the man who only works and never spends time with his family is telling me to respect him!”

(slap) “You little brat… you are lucky of the life you have, where you don’t know what it means to earn money for a living”

“Dad did you just slap me…?”

“As your father I am in charge of protecting the family and give you the best, I won’t lie, I do spent a lot of time at work but every single free minute I have, I spend it with the family as much as I can.”

“But you decide to go and play with girls right? But my dear son doesn’t complain of having a comfortable life, do you now?”

“Dad your such a…”

“I guess its son like father, right son?” he said as I was heading the out the door.

I stood behind the door for a while and I guess my father knew I was there because he said, “I just want you to be responsible, learn about life, and start a family, please just stop fooling around.”