Chapter 15

Marriage Because of Money

Yoona: What is it that you want to talk to me about Luhan?

Luhan: I just want to clear everything between us Yoona.

Yoona: What is there to clear? I thought were back together now isn't it?

Luhan: I'm sorry Yoona but I can't be back together with you. I have already realize that maybe my feeling for you now are gone and is for someone else now. I hope you could understand me.

Yoona: You love her right that why your doing this and help find a way to make your married perfect and get over the fact that you two are married because of money? 

Luhan: I...Um....nae..I love her now...

Yoona:I understand you now then..I won't forces you to still love me after all these time I left you alone hurting and maybe it really my fault for leaving you that I regret now. I hope you and her can be happy together but we can still be friend right?

Luhan: nae..thank for understanding Yoona.

Yoona: nae...

Luhan then hug Yoona and comfort her and people who pass by them at the park start noticing Yoona and Luhan so they start taking picture of them together.

Yoona: Could I get a one last kiss then Luhan because I'm sure I will miss this?

Luhan: nae...

Luhan kiss Yoona on the lip and they both stay like that for a minutes and after that they both separate.

My plan just started.....

Luhan enter their house and saw Seohyun in the living room talking to Sehun and watching movie with him.

Luhan: Seohyun, why is he here alone with you?

Seohyun: um..he my friend so I was bored and have no one to chat so I invited him to come here and have dinner with us.

Luhan: What?!

Sehun: It okay if I join you two right and beside we are friend too?

Seohyun: Please! 

Luhan: fine....

Luhan went up to their room and change while Sehun help Seohyun clean the kicthen first so they could make dinner afterward when suddenly her phone ring so she look what it is and it was Luhan with Yoona hugging her tightly and Seohyun could feel her heart aches and Sehun look at her confuse because of her unhappy face after looking at her phone but then shrug it off and they just continue cleaning.

Seohyun: Want to help me make dinner for us Sehun oppa?

Sehun's mind: She just call me oppa? Aw....I'm so happy...I have never heard anyone call me oppa other than my younger sister.

Sehun: um...sure...

Seohyun: You won't mind me call you that right?

Sehun: nae....

Seohyun: good then..let start..

Sehun: Here Seohyun ah the vegies I cut..

Luhan: I will give it to her.

He smile to Sehun and got the vegetable and give it to Seohyun and smile to her and she ignore him but smile back to Sehun.

Seohyun: Thank you Sehun.

Luhan: What about me?

Seohyun: oh..you..I'm sorry I didn't ask you to help.

Luhan pout and went to sit down and look at Seohyun cooking.

Seohyun: Sehun oppa, your such a talent person..You can cook and also a doctor and can do everything. Your amazing!

Sehun: nae...

Luhan: Why are you praising him not me Seohyun? I'm your husband!

Seohyun: um...you have yoona..

Luhan: Sehun ah, let go watch Tv in the living room. I think Seohyun can handle dinner now since it almost done too.

Sehun: Seohyun are you going to be okay then?

Seohyun: I?

Luhan: Of course she will..

Sehun: But?-

Before Sehun can say anything Luhan have already drag him to the living room to watch movie with him and make sure Sehun didn't goes help and flirt with his wife.

Seohyun's mind: He could be with Yoona why can't I have some fun time with Sehun too since he my friend too? Luhan your too much! 

Few minutes later...

Dinner is ready! Come eat now you two! Shout Seohyun from the kicthen.

Luhan/Sehun: nae....

Sehun sit beside Seohyun and Luhan was sitting on the opposite side of them looking at them being sweet.

Sehun: Seohyun ah, no need to feed me? I can eat it myself.

Seohyun: No..your my guest so I have to feed you too.

Sehun: oh..nae....

Sehun eat the food Seohyun feed him happily while Luhan just eat his food quickly and very fast and look at them with mad eyes and Seohyun smile secretly looking at Luhan like that.

Seohyun: Luhan ah, eat slowly and carefully or you will choke?

Luhan: You care about me too? I thought you forgot about me already?

Luhan drink his water and get up from the dinning tables and goes away to their room.

Seohyun: Luhan?

Sehun: Seohyun I'm sorry if I cause you trouble with Luhan.

Seohyun: it okay...

They finish their dinner and clean and wash the dish and then Sehun leave and Seohyun was now alone at the living room looking at her schedule for work tomorrow when there start to have weird and scary sound from outside, and the window, and everything was shaking. And then the light went off and Seohyun was so scary so she run upstair to their room and hug the half Luhan very tight.

Luhan: Seohyun ah, what are you doing?

Seohyun: Luhan ah, I'm scare! The light went off downstair and there weird sound and noise outside. I'm scare!

Luhan: Really? Or you just want me so much that you use that as an excuse to hug me so tight when I'm still half ?

Seohyun look at him and notice it so she break away from the hug and blush.

Seohyun: it really true. And can you put on a shirt first?

Luhan: sure....

Put on a shirt.

Seohyun: Can you goes downstair with me to get my paper? I'm scare!

Luhan: okay...

Seohyun was holding on to his arm tightly and he smile at that and they slowly walk downstair with a flash light because all the light in the living room was off and Seohyun quickly grab her paper but then something grab her feet and she scream so Luhan ran to her and she jump onto him.

Seohyun: Let go upstair now. I'm scare!

Luhan: okay...

Luhan carry Seohyun upstair and let her down on the bed and sit next to her and hug her.

Minho: High five grandma!

Grandma: nae...

They high five. 

Minho: Let put a camera in here in their house so we can monitor them or see what they are doing. 

Grandma: sure..that a really good ideas.

They set the camera and then high five again.

Grandma: Let goes make the light in their room goes off too so they can be really scare and hug each other very tight and hehehehe.

Minho: Oop! Sure...

The grandma and Minho tip toe to upstair and find a way to make the light goes off and it does and they heard Seohyun scream because she is scare and both the grandma and Minho bump their together and giggles and laugh together.

Grandma: Let goes now....

Minho: Nae......

The grandma and Minho both left the house smiling and giggling.

Seohyun: Luhan! Luhan! I'm scare of the dark!!!!

Luhan: It okay Seohyun ah. I'm here.

Seohyun hug him tightly and buried her face on his chest and he was smiling happily because of that and even forget that all the light are off.

Seohyun then move away from Luhan and went to lay on the bed and ready to sleep when she saw something by their bedroom window and scream too.

Luhan: What wrong again Seohyun?

Seohyun: there something at the window!!

Luhan: It okay..I believe there is no ghost because this house is a new building.

Seohyun: Luhan could you hug me tight and don't goes away? I'm scare!

Luhan: I'm more than willing to Seohyun.

He was smirking and then went to lay beside her and kiss her lip that shock her.

Seohyun: What are you doing?

Luhan: kiss you?

Seohyun: I'm scare! 

Luhan: If your scare then you should let me kiss you too so I won't leave you alone.

Seohyun: nae...

she then move closer to him and hug him tight and he chuckles and smile at that and hug her back and very tight and their face were only inches away from each other face and Luhan was looking at Seohyun and she too look at him. He then kiss her and she close her eyes feeling butterfly in her stomach but doesn't reply the kiss because she don't know how so she fall asleep instead and he broke away from the kiss and kiss her forehead and then sleep too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guy for not updating..I just start school and is very busy dealing worrying over thing so that why I forgot to update and maybe I can only update on friday, saturday, and sunday and only when I have time too. And by the way this story going to end soon too. 

I was so lonely at school and got lost in the school in the first day of school! 

Hope everyone enjoy this chapter!