4 Year Later....

Marriage Because of Money

It been 4 year now Seohyun..Where are you? Why are you not back yet? Did you know that I miss you day and night? I am being torture of not be able to see you and be with you. How are you? Did I even make the right choice to let you go at first? I miss you. I wait this long because I love you. I want to have a happy family with you again and forever. Luhan said as tear rolling down his face and he was sitting on the bench at the park.

Until he saw a crying little girl crying sitting under a big tree so he decide to go to her.

Luhan: Why are you crying little girl?

The little girl: I lost my umma. And and my ice cream its not good to eat anymore. it fall down on the ground. It dirty.

And she cry louder..

Luhan: oooh...don't cry..I will help you find your umma and buy you ice cream.....it not beautiful for a cute little girl to cry alone like this...

The little girl: nae...but who are you?

Luhan: me? I'm Luhan...A business man who miss his wife...And seeing you make me really miss my wife...

the little girl: really? But you kinda look like my dad..my umma show me a picture of my appa and you look exactly like him...you have the same name as him too..And I'm Joohan..hehehehe...

Luhan was shock.

Luhan: really?

Joohan: nae...But uncle let go buy me new ice cream and find my umma now...will talk about this later when we found my umma..

Luhan's mind: The little girl think i'm an uncle already..Do I look old already? what if Seohyun is shock when she see me? What am I gonna do? No..It okay..I still is Seohyun cute husband..

Luhan: oh..nae....

And joohan happily grab Luhan hand and they both walk happily to the ice cream shop and bought two ice cream for them..Luhan don't know but he feel happy holding joohan hand because it feel like he a father.

Joohan and Luhan settle down on the bench eating their ice cream and playing with each other....Until they heard someone shouting Joohan name so Joohan get up from the bench and run to where it coming from and turn out it was her umma. Luhan just slowly go to them from a far.

Joohan: Seohyun umma!!!!

Seohyun: Joohan..Where did you went? You make umma worried to death...

Joohan: Sorry umma...

Seohyun: it okay now since I found you..But who buy you that ice cream?

Joohan: umma...it an uncle...He kind so he bought me ice cream and make me stop worrying a lot about getting lost and happy..

Seohyun: aw..really? then let go thanks him..Where is he?

Joohan: there!

Joohan point at Luhan who still a little far from them..

So Seohyun and Joohan walk to Luhan. And Seohyun were shock when she see it.

Seohyun: Luhan?

Luhan look at Seohyun and was both shock and happy: Seohyun?

Joohan pull Seohyun shirt and ask her: Umma, you know him too? And he does look like the appa in the picture you show and tell me about. Is it by chance I am his and your cute little daughter?

Luhan laugh at Joohan question and Seohyun nodd....

Joohan: Appa! I knew it at first that your really my appa!!!

She ran to him and hug him and he bend down and hug her too..Seohyun look at them and smile..

Luhan: Would you like to join us too umma?

Luhan stick his hand out to her and she laugh but gladly accept it and she was pull to them and the three of them all hug together...

And they end up at a restaurant...

Seohyun: Luhan ah, I'm sorry for not letting you know I'm back..And for not contacting you for these past few year...

Joohan: But umma alway look at your picture and talk about you all the time to me appa...

Seohyun: Joohan ah...

Seohyun blush...

Joohan: What? It true umma...

Luhan: I know Joohan..This appa of yours is too handsome for your umma to not miss and look at..

And Luhan wink to Seohyun...

Seohyun: But do you miss me too?

Luhan then hold her hand on the table and Joohan look at both of them...

Luhan: Of course I always do..I almost died because of missing you so much. I being torture so much without seeing you, not hearing your voice, and not be able to hug you, kiss you, and be with you...

Joohan: Ahem! Can I get two kiss instead of your sweetness then appa and umma?

Seohyun and Luhan laugh at their daughter and kiss her two cheek.

Luhan: So when did you two arrived here?

Seohyun: just today and Joohan really want to go play at the park so i took her here first before taking her to meet you.

Luhan: But why didn't you call me or let me know your gonna be back so I can pick you two up?

Seohyun: it's because I'm scared that you will not be waiting for me, not be caring for me, and scare that I didn't call for so long that you will not answer.

Luhan: Don't think that..I will keep my promise and I did right..But your so mean....Not even contacting your own husband and friend and everyone over these year. never tell me you have our child and how she look like...Never send any letter or picture..

Seohyun: I'm sorry Luhan...I want to spin time with my parent so I didn't contact you when i first arrived there..And I know I'm pregnant...I was gonna tell you but I want to surprise you when I came back so I didn't...I give birth to Joohan and my parent really were great to me. They help me take care of her and love her very much..And I didn't keep in touch with everyone because I want to prove everyone that I am a strong women and I can survive. I don't alway want everyone to worry about me and helping me. Then it was one year later and I want to came back with my parent and Joohan to meet you but my parent got into an car accident and my appa pass away. My umma was really sad and in bad situation. I was sad too but I have to be there for my mom and help get the funeral going. And have to take care of Joohan too....So I can't come back to you....

Luhan: I'm sorry for not being there with you Seohyun. For not be able to help and comfort you when your sad and hurt. ANd for not being able to raise Joohan with you.

Seohyun: Luhan ah, it not your fault it all mine....I didn't contact you and is a very bad wife for keeping everything quiet just because I want to prove I'm strong and can handle everything....

Luhan: It okay...I don't want to know anything anymore..Just as long as your back with me and bring Joohan to this world to us then I already happy enough and not mad. And you really a strong women..

Luhan pinch her nose and she whine and Luhan laugh....

Joohan: umma and appa I'm full now...

Luhan: okay...let go pay and go visit your grandma and grandpa and your great grandma too...

Joohan: Really? Okay....

they go pay for the meal and went out after that with Luhan holding onto Joohan and Seohyun beside the father and daughter holding Luhan hand too. The three of them was just a perfect family....