Chapter 11

Marriage Because of Money

Seohyun: Luhan ah, wake up now! You have to go to work.

Luhan quickly sit up straight and do the salute post and Seohyun was startle by him but laugh after that.

Luhan: I'm awake now! 

Seohyun:hahaha!

Luhan: why are you laughing seohyun?

Seohyun: um..it just that your funny and cute from still tire laying down and just sit up straight and do that post.

Luhan: oh...And really I'm cute? You say I'm cute?

Seohyun: nae...hurry and go take a bath now because you still have to eat breakfast and goes to work too.

Luhan: okay..

He rush to the bathroom and take a bath while she help prepare his clothes for him and laugh at him and after that head downstair to help serve breakfast for everyone.

They all sit down to their seat and start to eat their breakfast.

The mother: Seohyun ah, Luhan ah, it seem like you two are getting along well? *giggles*

Seohyun: nae...

continue eating her food same with Luhan.

The dad: Does that mean we gonna get a grandchild very soon?

Seohyun and Luhan both choke on their food and quickly grab their water and drink it and look at each other.

Luhan: Maybe?

The parent: really?

Luhan: yes...

Seohyun just give him a look and he smile cutely at her so she just goes back to eat while the grandma giggling seeing their eye contact toward each other.

Grandma: Ahem! Luhan ah, are you too scare of your wife to do anything that why we are still not having a grandchild to hold and play with?

The grandma laugh and giggles while Seohyun laugh a bit and Luhan felt embarrassed and quickly denied it.

Luhan: No i'm not grandma. 

Grandma: Okay....

They all finish their breakfast and the maid clean all of it. Luhan hug his grandma and kiss her on the cheek.

Luhan: Byebye grandma! I will goes to work now!

Grandma: nae...And if you miss your wife and want her to come there to visit you then call or give her some sweetness so she will come.

Luhan smile and answer: nae....

Seohyun: Luhan ah hurry your driver is losing his patient already.

Luhan: okay...

He break away from his grandma and went out to meet Seohyun there talking with the driver and back hug her which surprise her and the driver quickly get inside and giggle seeing the scene of them.

Seohyun: um..Luhan ah, why are you hugging me like this?

Luhan: hehehe! I just want to give you a hug before I went to work.

Seohyun: oh..nae..Hurry and goes in..

Luhan broke from hugging her and went infront of her.

Luhan: Seohyun ah, are you doing anything today?

Seohyun: I'm gonna go visit my appa and umma. Is there something wrong?

Luhan: um..no...

Seohyun: oh..okay...

Luhan: I will goes now then..Byebye! 

Seohyun: nae...byebye!

He get in and Seohyun went inside the house and prepare herself to goes meet her parent. And she leave the house waving goodbye to the maid and went to her parent house to meet them.

dad:seohyun ah, you came. How have my daughter being.

Seohyun went to hug him.

I'm really good appa! How about you and umma?

The mom:Seohyun ah, we are really good too but your appa just not feeling good these week.

Seohyun:Really? Then let go see the doctor?

Mom:But we don't have enough money.

Seohyun:It okay umma. I will use the money I save for it.

Mom:nae...

Yuri:oh hyunie,you came?

Seohyun:nae...

Yuri:What make you come here? And where Luhan too?

Seohyun:um...He at work! And I miss umma and appa so I came visit.

Yuri:ah....

Seohyun:Where is Minho? Did he came here today?

Yuri:oh that bastard! He outside getting the mail.

Seohyun:oh....

Seohyun then saw Minho come inside and ask him.

Seohyun:Hello Minho! hehehe!

Minho:Hello my hyunie! 

Pinch her nose and she pout.

Seohyun:why do you like doing that to my nose so much huh?

Minho:Because I like to and your cute that why.

Seohyun:hehehe Thank you. Your the best.

Give him a hug too.

But what they don't know was that yuri have taken picture of them like that and send it to Luhan.

Seohyun:Minho ah, let take appa to see the doctor?

Minho: Why? 

Seohyun:Mom said he not  feeling good these past week so let take appa to have a check up.

Minho: okay...

The dad:My daughter ah, no need. I will get better it might just be a cold that I catch.

Seohyun: no..appa..you doesn't look like you just got a cold.

Mom: Okay then let go have a check up on him.

Seohyun: okay..

Seohyun and Yuri both help the dad get in Minho cars and the mom also get in with Minho get hand they drive to the hospital.

Luhan was working when his phone suddenly ring and he open it and saw a picture of Seohyun and Minho hugging and laughing and smiling to each other and feel somewhat jealous but shrug it off because they are just friend like what Seohyun told him.

The doctor tell everybody that the father have a weak heart and have to really take good care of him and don't let him eat unhealthy food only vegies or fruit is good for him and he have to take medicine everyday and don't ever get him mad and they agree.

Minho, Yuri, and the mom take the dad to get some medicine and left seohyun along with the doctor and they talk together.

Sehun: um..we meet again..

Seohyun: nae...

Sehun: So how is your grandma doing?

Seohyun: She is doing very good.

Sehun: ah..so is that your dad?

Seohyun: nae....

Sehun: He very lucky to have a good and kind daughter like you.

Seohyun just nodd and smile at him.

Sehun shly ask: um...Would you mind giving me your #?

Seohyun chuckles and look at him and his cheek was light pink.

Seohyun: sure....

Sehun give his phone to Seohyun and she save her number there for him.

Sehun: thank you....so are we friend now too?

Seohyun: nae...

They both shake hand and smile to each other and that when Minho suddenly open the door and saw them.

Minho: Hyunie, we have to go home now.

Seohyun: nae...

Seohyun broke from the handshake and went to Minho and hook her arm with his.

Seohyun: Nice meeting you again Dr.Sehun. Byebye!

Sehun: nae..I hope this is not our last meeting..

Seohyun: sure....

They wave goodbye to each other and both Seohyun and minho exist the room and goes to her dad and they drive home but what they don't know was that Yuri have also capture Seohyun moment with Sehun and send it to Luhan.

Minho: You know that doctor too Seohyun?

Seohyun: nae...He a good person and a very kind doctor.

Minho: ah...nae..but he seem like he like you?

Seohyun: Don't think like that Minho ah? I already have a husband and you know that right? Me and that doctor are just friend since he a kind doctor who help grandma and appa.

Minho: aw..nae....Luhan will be really jealous if he know you and that doctor are friend and sweet too even when we are so close I can sense Luhan jealousy.

Seohyun hit his arm.

Seohyun: Why would Luhan be jealous Minho ah? We just marry because my appa own them money, do you really expect he to fall inlove with me? Maybe he could hate me very much but just don't show?

Minho: It okay..I still will support and help make you and him fall for each other so I won't alway be worry and protective of you anymore.

Seohyun: Nae....

Minho's mind: Seohyun ah, I will make sure to protect you from any harm and to be happy if your happy too and even if he don't love you I will help since we are really bestfriend and I also love you so as long as your happy I'm happy too.

 

With that Seohyun and Minho and everybody went home and took the dad to rest at his room.

The Mom: Seohyun ah, would you like to have lunch with us?

Seohyun: Sure umma..I will be here the whole day with you guy since I have nothing to do.

Mom: Ah..okay..

Minho: Woohoo! Then I'm gonna have lot of fun with you today then hyunie.

Seohyun: hehehe nae.....

Yuri: Seohyun ah, what about Luhan? What if he hungry and want you to go visit him?

Seohyun: um.........

Minho: ah..I know...Seohyun, why don't you help your umma make lunch and bring it to Luhan? I'm sure he will like it.

Mom: um...That a really good ideas Minho.

The mom and Minho both high five each other.

Seohyun: Is that really good? But I didn't tell him I'm gonna go visit him?

Minho: It okay you can surprise him.

Yuri: I will go and help make you surprise him big.

Minho: Seohyun go only herself is enough.

Mom: Minho is right Yuri. 

Yuri: Fine....

Seohyun: Should we get start then?

Mom:okay.....

Seohyun and the mom went to cook leaving Minho and Yuri alone together.

Minho: Yuri ah, too bad you can't go visit Luhan! Hahaha

Yuri: I can still go visit him any other day just not today because umma oppose it and I will make sure Seohyun suffer big.

Minho grab Yuri wrist and look at her.

Minho: What are you planing to do?

Yuri: It a secret.

Take her wrist away from Minho and send him a death glare.

Minho: I swear if you did anything bad that will harm Seohyun your gonna regret your action Yuri.

Yuri: okay...

Seohyun: Minho ah, unnie, you two can come and have lunch now it finish.

Yuri/Minho: nae...

Yuri and Minho both walk to the dinning area and sit down and start to eat while Seohyun was smiling wrapping Luhan lunch for him and the mom already gone to feed the dad food.

Seohyun: I will goes now to visit Luhan.

Minho: Your not having lunch yourself too?

Seohyun: nope....

Yuri: Just hurry and go.

Minho: Be careful on your way okay?

Seohyun: nae...

Seohyun exist the house and got on a taxi to Luhan workplace while Yuri is smirking and Minho observing her and sensing something bad that she have done.

Seohyun happily open Luhan door and enter it but before she could fully enter the room she was shock on what she is seeing.

Luhan???

Seohyun???

Seohyun? Who is she Luhan?? Oh and I'm Yoona inminda....

Yoona?