Chapter 1

Marriage Because of Money

Seohyun: Appa, why are we here in this big house?

Seohyun's dad: I'm sorry Seohyun but were here for you to sign a contact and married paper with the people here. You will marry their son for our safety. 

Seohyun: But why dad? WHy me? Why not unnie? She older than me? I don't want to marry yet?

Dad: Seohyun, your unnie doesn't agree and you have to married their son Luhan or we will not have enough money to pay them. And Your already 23 Seohyun not that young anymore. Just help your dad this time for the last time..

Seohyun: Okay I will since I got no choice...

Dad: Thank You my daughter..

They both enter the big house and saw Luhan and his parent in the living room waiting for them. ANd they both went to sit down and start discussing.

Mr.Xi: So this is your daughter Mr.Kwon?

Mr.Kwon: Yes....

Mr.Xi: Should we start?

Mr.Kwon: Nae......

They take out the paper.

Mr.Kwon: Sign it Seohyun. You will have to live with them from now on okay.

Seohyun: nae.......

Seohyun sign the paper and Luhan also did the same.

Luhan just look at Seohyun and to notice that she was really beautiful but he doesn't like the fact that she agree to marry him because of money.

Mr.Xi: Were finish...

Mr.Kwon: Should I leave now? Please take good care of my daughter?

Mr.Xi: We will thank you...

Mr.Kwon: Seohyun ah be good with them okay.

Seohyun: nae appa..come visit me too...

Seohyun hug her dad and after that her dad left and she was just quiet and look around until Luhan came to her......

Luhan: Don't worry, I will not do something bad to you. Just feel comfortable here and treat it as your house. I'm Luhan your husband now...

He smile to her and offer handshake with her. Seohyun look at him and shake hand with hand and smile.

Luhan's mind: How could she be so beautiful and innocent too?

Mrs.Xi: Seohyun ah from now on  just call me umma.

Seohyun: nae.....

Mr.Xi: Call me appa okay?

Seohyun: nae.....

Luhan: Call me oppa?

Seohyun: Nae.....

Mrs and Mr: Luhan mind touring your wife around the house?

Luhan: Okay I will show her around the house.......

Luhan took Seohyun hand and start touring her around the house.........Seohyun just look  everywhere and enjoy the thing she saw in their house. 

Seohyun: Your house is really beautiful and big...

Luhan: Of course.......

Luhan just tour her around until they were tire and decide to stop and goes eat dinner.

Seohyun's mind: I'm glad he not that mean even though he know we married because of money.

Luhan's mind: She look like a kind girl and is really beautiful. But why would she agree to marry me because they just own us money?