Honeymoon 1st day

Marriage Because of Money

Seohyun and Luhan both reach their hotel and he lay there happily looking at Seohyun unpacking their stuff.

Luhan: Seohyun ah, hurry we have to go and have some fun there at that beautiful beach here and maybe swim there. 

Seohyun: nae....

Seohyun change into a white dress that is to her knee and put her hair down and wear a hat and wear a slipper.

Seohyun: Luhan ah, I’m ready, let go! 

Luhan: okay...

He excitely get up and carry her outside the building.

Seohuyn:Luhan ah, put me down! Why are you carrying me? I can walk! 

Luhan: No! Let me carry you to the beach so you won’t be tire when we got there so you will have energy to play in the water with me.

Seohyun: but people will think weird of us.

Luhan: It okay..They will just think I love you that why I’m being a sweet husband carrying his wife instead of letting her walk.

Seohyun: but!

Luhan: no but or anything anymore Seohyun. Or else I will kiss you here for all these people to see.

Seohyun: okay..

She stay quiet and he smilling carry her to the beach and she just look at him and he just keep giving her wink and cute smile which she blush and laugh at the same time looking at him.

Luhan: Yay! Were here! Let throw you in the beach!

Seohyun: Nono!!!

Luhan already throw her into the beach and she pout and splash water at him.

Seohyun: Your mean Luhan.

Luhan: No..I just want to play with you.

He wink at her and start splashing water to her and they just keep playing like that.

Seohyun: I will let you kiss me if you can catch me?!

Luhan: okay...

She start running and he was chasing her but he was too tire to chase her because she so fast and he so slow.

Luhan: I can’t catch you. I give up!

Seohyun: aw..such a slow husband you are..

She stick her tongue out at him and laugh and dance and he laugh.

Luhan: fine...I will surely catch you and make you pay for this.

Seohyun: okay!

Seohyun turn around and start running again and screaming his name but he didn’t answer her so she turn around to look at him and he was gone.

Seohyun: Luhan? Where are you? Don’t scare me like that?!

Luhan: Tada! I catch you!

Seohyun: you cheat! You make me think you drown and make me worry!

Luhan: Aw..I’m sorry..okay..but I catch you now you have to kiss me now.

Seohyun: nope!

Luhan: fine I will do it!

he hug her tight and pull her to him and wipe her tear away and kiss both her cheek and she smile and then kiss her lip and she was blushing and his lip form a smile while still kissing her and she just close her eye feeling the kiss he give her.

Luhan: That was the best kiss ever Seohyun!

Seohyun: tsk...

Luhan: Let go change now and goes eat their seafood here. It look so yummy and delicious and smell so good.

Seohyun: okay....

Luhan: I wanna taste their hamburgers too!

Seohyun: nope! You can’t! You will die if you eat that!

And he burst into laugher and she pout so he stop and they continue walking to their room.They change and went to eat dinner there together and spend some fun time there. After that they walk around the beach during the night and watch the stars and smile and tell each other stories and laugh and have a good time.

They came back and Seohyun goes take a shower while he just read waiting for her since he already finish taking a bath before her. And she came out with a tower on and hand covering her chase and walk to where her clothes is and slowly got them but Luhan saw her and smirk and went to her and pull her to him and hug her on the waist and look at her and smile.

Seohyun: What are you doing Luhan?

Luhan: Your y you know that right wifey? And I want you!

Seohyun: Wait! Don’t tell me your thinking dirty!

Luhan: What if I am?
He suddenly kiss her and carry her to the bed.

Seohyun: Yah! Stop it! Don’t touch me!! Aish you ert husband!

Luhan: hehhee I know you enjoy it too...

And that how their first honeymoon night went on.

---------------------------------------------------

I type this chapter in the school computer so I didn't have time to edit and sorry for keeping everyone waiting.