Chapter 8

Marriage Because of Money

Luhan help Seohyun walk downstair to the dinning table and make her sit down and he also sit down beside her and start feeding her food while the other people there just look at them for being so sweet early in the morning.

Grandma: Did something happened? Why are you two so sweet in the morning?

The Parent: You two getting along very well..Hehehehe...

Luhan: um..Seohyun is not feeling well so I'm just being a good husband to her umma, appa, and grandma.

Seohyun: nae...sorry for making Luhan stay home not go to work and have to take care of me.

The Grandma: Don't be sorry Seohyun ah....I'm sure Luhan also really enjoy you being sick so he could spend lot of time with you too not just being a good husband.

Luhan blush.

Seohyun: Thank Luhan....

Seohyun's mind: If he keep being so nice like this then I don't know what I will do if I leave him after I pay their debt for them?

Luhan's mind: What is this feeling of wanting to be with her and take care of her forever? Could it really be that I fallen for her already?

Luhan: Seohyun ah, would you mind feeding me some food too?

The grandma and the parent were giggling and smiling happily seeing Seohyun and Luhan so sweet.

Seohyun: um...sure...

She grab some big pieces of food and stuff in his mouth and he was striggling trying to eat it properly and his family member laughing at them but Seohyun look at them confusely why they laugh.

Seohyun: um..may I ask why is everyone laughing?

The Grandma: nothing Seohyun ah, we are just luaghing because we are happy to see you two so close and sweet toward each other..

Seohyun: oh....

Luhan swallow his food and want to take some revenge on her by suddenly kiss her cheek and she was surprise and blush and also embarrassed because the parent and everyone there saw it.

Luhan: That my revenge for stuffing something big into my mouth Seohyun ah.

Seohyun: oh..Sorry about that Luhan ah...

Still blushing..

Luhan: Don't need to be blushing that much Seohyun ah I'm just your husband. But you still look beautiful and cute as always even though your blushing.

Seohyun blush more and became quiet so Luhan decide to feed her some more food and she just open and eat it while her head low because of embarrassed too.

The Grandma: You two are so sweet..I'm gonna die of happiness!!!!

The grandma say with big smile and laugh. And his parent also join too.

The Parent: You two remind us of our young day...Hush....I guess we don't have to wait a lot more because it seem like we will be getting a grandchild soon..So happy!

And Seohyun and Luhan both look at them and blush again and just continue eating their food.

They all finish breakfast and his parent went to work and the grandma went to take care of her plant and Seohyun and Luhan both sit outside on the swing chair of the mansion.

Seohyun: um....Luhan, thanks for taking really good care of me. I don't know how I will pay your kindness?

Luhan: It okay Seohyun ah..I'm your husband so it my job to care and love my wife very much when she is not feeling well. And you should just give me kiss?

Seohyun: ah..nae....But do you really like it when I give you kiss? I feel disgust with it?

Luhan laugh at her...

Luhan: I love everything about your kiss and touch Seohyun, don't feel disgust.

Seohyun blush and lower her head and then lean her head on his shoulder and smile...And he look at her and also smile. And they stay like that for a while..

Seohyun: Luhan, could we help out doing some chores? I'm bored...

Luhan: But are you gonna be alright? Your sick right?

Seohyun: But I don't have anything to do and it boring now...

Luhan: How about we go watch some Television then?

Seohyun: um...sure...

Seohyun stand up and Luhan also get up and decide to carry her bridal style inside and she just look at him surprise.

Luhan: Don't have to ask why I carry you Seohyun ah. You seem very weak so I just want to carry you and take very good care of you. 

Seohyun: But I am heavy? Your arm will hurt carrying me?

Luhan: Seohyun ah, you not heavy and I don't mind to alway carry you all day long and everywhere as long as your alright then I'm not hurt.

He smile to her after saying that and she feel touch and just lean on his chest and let him carry her to the entertainment room where the television is and he let her sit down on the sofa and start to put on her favorite cartoon and she happily sit up and look at the screen smiling knowing it her favorite show or cartoon and Luhan just laugh at her cuteness and went to sit down beside her.

Luhan: I guess you really love Keroro...

Seohyun: nae...

And Seohyun fully watch the show and give all her attention to the TV without looking at Luhan so Luhan blurt out: I think I'm jealous of that Keroro frog?

Seohyun: Huh? What did you just say?

She then turn toward him with a question look and ask him what he just say.

Luhan: um.....nothing....

Seohyun: oh......

Seohyun then turn her attention back to the TV and smile widely and Luhan was getting bored so he lean to her shoulder and take a nap and she doesn't even mind but smile seeing his sleeping face and touch his nose and laugh.

Seohyun: Your so cute when sleeping Luhan...

Luhan mumble: Seohyun ah, do you know that I'mjealous when your with him?

Seohyun: Huh? With who? And why?

Luhan reply: Minho...

Seohyun smile happily.

Seohyun: agioo..He just a friend Luhan and the one I love is not him you should just be jealous of yourself because your that one. hehehee..But your asleep so you won't hear what I say now...

Luhan just became quiet and snore and then sleep. Seohyun look carefully at his face and give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

*Click*

Hehehe I capture some sweet moment of them again....

Seohyun blush after that..

*Click*

Oh look..I catch her blushing too...And omg! My Luhan you should have just pretend to sleep so you will hear what she say to you.

Maid: Oh Grandma? What are you doing there looking inside?

The Grandma: Shush......I'm taking some picture of the two love bird in there...

Maid: oh...But grandma I think Seohyun catch you...

The Grandma: Oh really?

The maid went away and the grandma turn to look inside again but found Seohyun stand in front of her and she was shock.

Seohyun: Grandma, what are you doing here? Luhan is asleep now...

The grandma: nothing..Grandma just check how are you two doing...

Seohyun: oh..Is that so? We good..grandma you should go rest too..

grandma: nae..i will go now..byebye..

Seohyun: nae....

Seohyun went back to sit down and watch other TV show when suddenly Luhan phone ring so she answer it.

Seohyun: hello?

Yuri: Who this? Where is Luhan?

Seohyun: I'm Seohyun his wife..If you have anything to talk to him just tell me and I will let him know because he is taking a nap right now.

Yuri: Seohyunie?

Seohyun: Yuri unnie?

Yuri: Seohyun ah, I wanna ask you and Luhan to have lunch with me?

Seohyun: Unnie, you can come to their mansion and we can enjoy lunch and spend the day here Luhan does not work today.

Yuri: nae....I will bring Minho too...

Seohyun: okay....

They hang up and Seohyun look at Luhan and he was awake..

Luhan: Who is it Seohyun?

Seohyun: My unnie say she coming here to spend the day with us...

Luhan: oh.....

Luhan's mind: If her unnie come then that Minho will come too? Then that mean I will not have sweet moment with her anymore? Why does they have to ruin my good time today with Seohyun? I don't like that Minho guy....And why is Seohyun sister Yuri so weird, she keep wanting to have a lunch date with me?

Seohyun's mind: huh? When did unnie have Luhan number? Why does something feel not right in my heart?