Chapter 9

Marriage Because of Money

Lu..han..what are you doing? Seohyun stuttering....

Nothing..I'm just want to teach you to play game with me so we won't be bored for the day today. said Luhan while laughing at her.

Seohyun: Oh...

Luhan: Did you think that I'm gonna do something else..Move closer to her..

um............

Seohyun ah, I won't do something to you without your permission.He said with a wink at her.

And then go set up his game and give one of the controller to her and teach her how to use or play and then they start playing game, laughing, and enjoying their time playing game.

Seohyun: Yay!!!Finally I win once!

Luhan: nae..you are really good then..hehehe..Congrat!!!

Seohyun stand up and dance around the room and Luhan just look at her and laugh because of her cuteness and childish behaivor that he never saw her like that before.

Luhan: Seohyun ah, be careful or you will fall.

He stand up and goes to her but too late she already trip and fall down and land on top of him on the ground and they both look at each other for a long time.

*Click*

Oop! Sorry for disturbing but I catch a picture of both of you like that. Hehehe So sweet! You two can continue, I will go away...Said the grandma while smiling like an idoit.

Luhan/Seohyun: No!!!Grandma don't think wrong and please don't do anything with the picture you got of us?!

Grandma: I will make sure to make it into a poster and post around our house..Tehehehe byebye!

Seohyun and Luhan then look at each other again and blush and Seohyun slwoly got up and sit on the bed while Luhan sit up on the ground.

Seohyun: I'm sorry for falling on top of you. Are you hurt anywhere?

Luhan: It okay Seohyun ah, and I'm hurt anywhere but maybe my ..

He touch his .

 Seohyun: hahahahaha! Your cute! 

Luhan: aw....my wife call me cute!!!Grandma I'm so happy! 

Seohyun: Luhan I thought your hurt but why are you jumping with your on the ground? Are you just lying?

 Luhan: um..............

He then ran out of the bedroom and Seohyun also chase him around the house and that when they saw their grandma outside and went out to see what she is doing.

Seohyun: Grandma, what are you doing?

Luhan: What are those things on that table?

Grandma: oh you two are here...These are all the picture I secretly take of you two. Come take a look. And I also make a big poster of the picture I just take a while ago of you two. It here too!

Seohyun and Luhan went to sit down and start to look at their picture the grandma secretly take.

Seohyun look at some of the pictures and saw one where she was kissing his cheek and blush so she quickly take those and hide it so Luhan won't saw it. And the Grandma notice that and laugh a bit and Luhan just focus on other pictures.

Seohyun/Luhan: When did you take this grandma? 

Grandma: Of course it just this lunch time we have that you two accidently kiss.

Seohyun: But how can we didn't notice it?

Grandma: you two are so enjoying the kiss of course you two won't notice it.

Both of them blush.

Grandma: Here take this two big poster of you two and stick it in you guy room and also some of these picture I take to put it away as memories.

Luhan and Seohyun accept it and smile.

Seohyun/Luhan: Is there any thing else grandma?

Grandma: nope! You two can go now and decorate your room with those two big poster picturen of you guy and with those small picture too.

Seohyun/Luhan: nae...

They both get up and went upstair to their room again and start thinking where are they gonna put the poster.

Seohyun: Let just put it on the side of these two wall!

Luhan: Okay..

Luhan use a chair to help him stick the poster on the wall where the bathroom is and Seohyun help hold the chair so it won't shake and that he won't fall.

Seohyun: Do you got it?

Luhan: Done!

Got off the chair and goes to the opposite side and do the same thing.

Luhan: Ooh..So tiring like that..My back hurt...

Seohyun: sorry....

Luhan: not your fault Seohyun ah.

Luhan jump off the chair and hug Seohyun smiling while she stay still confuse why he hugging her.

Seohyun: um...Luhan ah, why are you hugging me like that?

Luhan: Let stay still like this for some minutes, so my back will not hurt?

Seohyun laugh and pat his back and also smile afterward and Luhan hold her hand too and they stay like that.

The Maid then yelled: Luhan and Seohyun ah, Dinner is ready!

Seohyun/Luhan: nae..coming!

The parent come home and saw the poster of Luhan and Seohyun kissing and all gigles and being giddy just like the grandma and when Seohyun and Luhan came down the stair holding hand together too the parent tease them and they both just eat and blush the whole time and after that they all head to bed.

In Seohyun and Luhan Bedroom------

Seohyun just came out of the bathroom from taking a bath and Luhan have already take a bath and was sitting down on the sofa checking on the book his wife alway read and stop and look at her when she came out from head to toe and smirk.

Seohyun: um...Luhan why are you looking at me like that?

Luhan: Seohyun ah, I just remember to notice it again that you really have a perfect body after looking at you now.

Seohyun gulp remembering that he have saw her and was embarrassed and look at him and he give her a seductive look.

Seohyun: Luhan ah, I think you should just continue sleeping on the sofa from now on.

Luhan whine and pout cutely at Seohyun: Why?

Seohyun: It because your being a ert now and I don't want a ert to sleep on the bed with me.

Luhan: But? But? My back and neck hurt sleeping in that? And since grandma and everyone want a grandchild why don't we just give them? 

Seohyun then throw his blanket and pillow at him and push him away and head to the bed and wrap all the blanket to cover herself from her now ert husband after that accident that he saw her .

Seohyun: Luhan ah, I want to tell you something that I don't care now because your being really a ert now. And if you dare to do something bad to me your will see my kung fu skill on you too.

Luhan look at her and then stomp to the sofa with his thing and lay there looking at her and Seohyun smiling secretly and fall asleep.

Luhan's mind: I shouldn't have like that by being a ert and now that I have to sleep here again. It all because of my stupid mouth and ert self!!!!!

And he fall asleep after that while also looking at Seohyun who back is facing him and sleeping peacefully.