Chapter 18

Marriage Because of Money

 

Seohyun: Omg! Luhan?! You me!!!!!!

shake him and so he wake up and saw Seohyun cover with a sheek with nothing on and blood stain on the blanket and their clothes scatter around in the room.

Luhan: I didn't! I'm your husband it doesn't count as .

He pout and make a cute expression at her.

Seohyun: aish! 

Luhan: Oh..I still remember what happened too..Seohyun ah, I want more..

Seohyun: Yah!

Move closer to her and smile cutely to her. And she hit his arm and then hit him with the pillows and he went out of bed and goes to take a bath while she just keep blushing and being embarrassed.

Seohyun: I can't believe this.....

Shake her head and giggle while pulling the whole blanket to cover herself.

Luhan: I'm done Seohyun. You can go in now to take a bath...

Seohyun: nae....

Luhan: Wait, do you want me to help you because it might hurt you know?

Seohyun look at him confuse and he went to her and carry her bridal style with the sheet covering her to the bathroom and then went out after that so Seohyun take a long bath and feel better.

Luhan: What have got into me? Why am I so weird? But we love each other so it okay right?

Seohyun: aish! It all because of grandma, Minho, Yoona, and Sehun them...

Luhan: Seohyun ah, are you finish yet or want me to help you hurry up?

Seohyun: nae..nae....I'm finish already don't need to...

Luhan: you sure?

Seohyun: nae...

Seohyun quickly got out and wear her clothes and dry her hair and went out of the bathroom and saw Luhan looking at her cutely sitting on the bed.

Luhan: Let get ready and go on our trip! So exciting!

Seohyun: Are we really going like today not tomorrow or anything?

Luhan: Yep! That what grandma they want. It our honeymoon they say.

Seohyun: oh...

Luhan: Let go now...

Seohyun: I didn't pack yet?

Luhan: I already did and put it all in the car.

Seohyun: Does that mean you saw?

Luhan: nae....

Seohyun felt embarrassed that Luhan saw her private stuff and clothes because he pack for her.

They reach the Airport.

Seohyun: Grandma them didn't come send us off?

Luhan: Nope! They don't want to interfer us?

Seohyun: Where our trip by the way?

Luhan: um...it Thailand and our hotel is by the beach and that place also have very beautiful view there. And there are lot of other stuff there. Are you excited too?

Seohyun: oh...nae.....

They got inside the plane and it was time for it to board and Seohyun was feeling tire so she felt asleep on Luhan shoulder and he just smile at her sleeping face that is so cute. 

Luhan: Why are you so cute?!

Pinch her nose and she pout while eyes still closing and asleep and he laugh at her.

Luhan: Can I steal one kiss and a picture too? I can right hehehe! And grandma they want to see our sweetness so I have to.

Luhan kiss her two cheek and take a picture of that. he giggles. Then finally peck her lip and she make like wanting to kiss him again and he smile and kiss her again until Seohyun slowly open her eyes and he move back away and sit straight and pretend to sleep too.

Seohyun: mmm..why did I feel like someone just kiss me? Is it you Luhan? Maybe not he asleep? I must be dreaming I guest..I better sleep again because it a long trip.

And just like that she fall asleep again and he feel relieve and laugh at himself and lean his head on her and sleep too. And they just look like a very adorable and cute couple there in the plane.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It very late now but I manage to type this chapter because I keep you guy waiting for update for two or three day now. I didn't edit or check this chapter so sorry if you guy are confuse or anything.