Honeymoon the last day

Marriage Because of Money

Luhan: Seohyun ah, what are we going to do today? 

Seohyun: Oppa! I want to visit the temple here and do some good thing there. Visiting other people temple and study their culture and believe is also a good things too. 

Luhan: Really? Then let go as long as your happy and want to do something I'm fine..Everything my lady want..

He smile and stand up from the bed and carry her bad and grab her waist and make her face him and kiss her lip and they both smile. Then they head out the hotel and went to find the temple and a map.

Seohyun: Luhan oppa! This way is the way to the temple. Not that way..

Luhan: NO! It say here Seohyun ah..It this way..

Seohyun: nope! The map here tell that it this way. Oppa that way is to some kind of weird and scary house.

Luhan: Oh..okay..

they went the way seohyun want them and they find the temple and enter it. They were greet by a budda there and greet him back and smile. They do some good thing there. They also do some praying there.

Luhan: Seohyun ah, what did you wish for?

Seohyun: not telling...

Luhan: Please...

Seohyun: Tell me yours first...

Luhan: me...hehhe..um...I pray for a good and happy life with this goddess beside me...

Seohyun blush and laugh...

Seohyun: aw...such a sweet husband...

She was gonna kiss his cheek but the guy there ahem them so they stop and smile and blush in embarrassment. 

Seohyun: Oppa! Let go take a tour around this temple too. And let go feed their fish here. There a lake around here too.

Luhan: Okay...

They then bow and pay their respect first to the guy there and head out. They saw worker there and greet them and smile to them. And they found the lake and a women there give them food to feed the fish.

Seohyun: Wow! Oppa this is fun feeding fish in a temple like this. Hehhe

Luhan: nae...

Seohyun: Oppa! Your too lazy! Why pouring all the food all at once to the fish!

Luhan: it okay seohyun ah..It more fun seeing you feed it..Could you feed me too?

Seohyun: huh? hahahha Oppa you want to eat fish food?

Luhan: ah..no....

Seohyun: tehhehe I wonder how oppa will look like if he a fish?

Luhan: why wonder it like that? Of course I am gonna be a handsome fish...

Seohyun: tsk...oppa think too highly of himself..I won't even buy it if it would for free!

Luhan: What!

Seohyun laugh.

Seohyun: Just kidding oppa..Oppa is handsome and kind and good in everything he did. heheh

Luhan: aw....hehehe...Seohyun ah your dress is dirty..let stop for now..let go to other part okay..

Seohyun: om....okay....

Luhan went to Seohyun and wipe the dirty dirt that was on her dress away and she smile looking at how caring he is.

Seohyun: Oppa ah, it okay..just a little dirty...

Luhan: But it will not be pretty anymore...

Seohyun: it still okay and good to wear..And why is my oppa so sweating too? Is he tire already?

She say while pinching his cheek and touch his face and he pout so she laugh and take out a handkerchief and wipe his sweat off.

Luhan: Thank you my sweet wife.Let me wipe yours too..

He wipe her sweat off and kiss her cheek and they both went to explore the whole temple and have lot of fun.

After that they heard some people there saying about a fair going on in the place where they stay near the beach and decide to go there. And turn out it was a big fair they do. So Seohyun and Luhan went there and enjoy their time there.

Seohyun: Luhan oppa ah, let go play game and wins price okay?

Luhan: Okay...

he grab Seohyun hand and take her around the place. She saw a big teddy bear with words on there so she want it and ask Luhan to shoot all the balloon so they could get it.

Seohyun: Oppa! Could you get that teddy teddy bear for us! It cute and big! I want it!

Luhan: Sure..oppa will get it if oppa's hyunie want it...

He pinch her cheek and start to shoot the balloon.

Seohyun: Yay! Go Go Oppa!

Luhan: Seohyun ah! Look! Look! I shoot two now!

Seohyun: good job oppa! Continue! hehehe

Luhan: nae....

Seohyun then wipe his sweat and kiss his cheat and he smile big and shoot all of it.

Seohyun: Oppa! You did it! We win!

Luhan: It because of my wife beautiful and encouragment kiss that why I win!

Seohyun: nae...

The guy of the shop: You two are such a sweet couple! Don't show too much affection to each other here or everyone will be jealous. Hehhe Show it at the right time?

And he flash them his big smile and wink to Luhan and give Luhan a thumb up and Seohyun just keep hugging the big teddy bear and thank the ajusshi for the compliment while luhan smile seeing his Seohyun so cute and at the guy comment.

Seohyun: Oppa! I'm hungry now! Let go to eat something!

Luhan: Where do you wanna go eat and what do you wanna eat my Seohyun ah?

Seohyun: um..anywhere and anything is fine oppa as long as it healthy...

Luhan: nae..okay..But are you tire my honey?

Seohyun: I'm fine oppa!

Luhan: Okay....

They both then walk down the street there and found lot of people selling all kind of food and bought little of this and that and taste it until they was full.

Seohyun: I am so full now oppa.

Luhan: Me too! So Yummy!

Seohyun: yep!

Luhan: So where is my hyunie wanna go now?

Seohyun:hmm...how about do some shopping and bought stuff as gift to grandma and everyone them?

Luhan: That sound good..Let go!

They then went to the mall and went to every store there and bought lot of stuff for everyone and for themselves. Seohyun was always complain him buying too much stuff but he ignore her and keep picking clothes and stuff for her which she doesn't know what to do anymore.

Luhan: Seohyun ah, I just love you so much! hehehe I only buy little stuff don't be mad..

Seohyun: But I don't want you to spend too much money just for me and the gift we want for everyone. It like I only like your money and I feel very not good with it.

Luhan went to Seohyun and hold her hand and look at her face and smile and make her smile and look at him too.

Luhan: Seohyun ah, it not you who want my money okay I buy it for you because I want to and it not my money only it ours. It for my wife not someone else. I buy these with love not with money only so that this goddess of mine will only be with me.

Seohyun smile and answer him back: Then I will happily be yours forever no matter what happened.

They hug and smile.

The worker there: Ahem! Um...We don't want romantic people here! Sorry! And by the way, Miss your husband is handsome and cute! Better love him!

She wink and walk away with Seohyun and Luhan just smiling there.

They finish shopping and was tire so they went back to their hotel and rest for a while until seohyun remember it already getting dark so she ask LUhan to go with her to the beach and watch the sunset and he agree and they goes there.

Along their way there they meet an old women and she ask them to help buy a pair of lover necklace that will keep them together forever and let them find each other no matter where they are.

Seohyun: It really pretty necklace with such a beautiful meaning. Is it really true ajuma?

Ahjuma: of course it is..you two are lucky to have that because it the most special one i treasure until now that I decide to sell it.

Luhan: well then..Thank you ahjuma..we will buy it..

And Luhan and Seohyun bought the necklace and put it on each other.

Ahjuma: it match you two...

Both the necklace have a half heart because when your together it will combine to be one so no matter where or how far you are you have to be with the other half.

Seohyuna and Luhan both then sit down and look at the sky and at the sun going down with the beautiful sky color.

Seohyun: The sky and the sunset is so beautiful Luhan...

Luhan: nae...just as my seohyunie....

Seohyun: hehehe..nae....

Seohyun lean on his shoulder and he lean on her head and they stay like that and look at the sunset and the beautiful sky for a while until Seohyun's phone ring.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two more chapter  and then it end. I type this up late so have no time to edit so sorry for any mistake..

I try my best..Sorry for not updating for a long time. I hope this is enough...:)

Have a great day and time reading it them...