Chapter 4

Marriage Because of Money

Seohyun: So were coming to the mall?

Luhan: Nae....Or where do you want to go?

Seohyun: I can go anywhere.

She smile to him and get out of the car and Luhan also get out too and they both walk together close to each other to the mall.

Luhan: Do you want to buy something?

Seohyun: I don't...

Luhan: Then just follow me where I goes.......

Luhan enter a girl clothes store in the mall and Seohyun followed him.

Luhan: Here! Try this dress on if it match you.

Seohyun: Okay...

Grab the dress and enter the dressing room.

After a few minute Seohyun came out.........

Seohyun: How do I look?

Luhan jaw drop...

Luhan: Really B..e.a..u..t..i..f..u..l..!!!!

Seohyun: Really?

Luhan: Nae..Let buy that one for you...

Seohyun: it okay..Don't waste money on me  I already own you guy so much already.

Luhan: It okay. I your husband already and buying you a dress is okay nothing big to lose.

Seohyun: okay...

They bought the dress...

Seohyun: Should I carry it?

Luhan: It okay I will.

Luhan then hold Seohyun hand and take her to another store and Seohyun just look at their hand and follow Luhan. Luhan just smile holding her hand walking to store.

Luhan: Want to buy something in this store then Seohyun?

Seohyun: Hm...Let me look around...

Seohyun look around the store with Luhan behind her and they were still holding hand but she totally forgot about it and Luhan just smile while following her..

Seohyun: I want this Keroro doll!

Luhan: You like that frog?

Seohyun: nae...

Luhan start to laugh..

Seohyun: Why are you laughing? You don't like him...

Luhan: Your just cute....Okay I like him too...Let get one for me too...

Seohyun: Nae.....

Seohyun pick one for Luhan too and they both bought two Keroro doll.

Luhan: Are you hungry?

Seohyun nodd...

Luhan: Don't have to be shy and quiet infront of me Seohyun. Remember were married now so just be yourself and feel relax. 

Seohyun look at him and he smile to her...

Seohyun: Okay...Thank for your kindness....

They went to buy the fast food center and get some food. Seohyun order salad and Luhan also did the same.

Seohyun: You like to eat salad too?

Luhan: Well, I want to eat what my wife eat too.

Seohyun's blush....

They went to sit down and wait for their food...

After a few minute their food is ready and Luhan goes get it.

Luhan: here...

They both just eat...

Seohyun: I'm done...

Luhan: Me too...

He smile at her...

Seohyun: Um...There something on your chin?

Luhan: Where?

Seohyun just grab a nakin and wipe the dirt off and Luhan just look at her..

Luhan's mind: She just like Yoona......

Seohyun's mind: Why is he staring at me like that without blinging?

Seohyun: Luhan!

Wave her hand in front of his face...

Luhan:Nae....

Seohyun: Can we go now?

Luhan: OKay...

They went out of the restaurant and Luhan take Seohyun to his work place...

Seohyun: Why are we here?

Luhan: Just to get some paper work.

Seohyun: Oh...

Luhan and Seohyun were in the elevator and they just stay quiet...The door open and they both went into Luhan's office and he get his paper and Seohyun just sit at the sofa looking at him. Then Luhan went out of his room to talk to his secratary and ask her about his work while Seohyun was still inside his office so she decide to look around and then something catch her eye.....

Seohyun: Is this a picture of him and his girl? I feel so bad right now..His girl are really beautiful and they match each other. He have to marry me because of my own family fault that own them money and he have to deal with his girlfriend about that. I feel bad and sad for him and her. 

Then Luhan enter the room......

Luhan: What are you doing?

Seohyun: Is this your girlfriend?

Luhan: She not anymore......

Seohyun: Why? Am I the reason why you two broke up?

Luhan: No....She left me to persue her career to be a singer and actress...

Seohyun: I'm sorry for that...

Luhan take the picture in her hand and put it away. 

Luhan: Please don't touch my stuff here I don't like it?

Seohyun: Nae...I'm sorry if i do so....

She put her head down and went back to sit at the sofa.

Luhan: Okay. I'm finish. Let go...

Seohyun: Where?

Luhan: Home...or do you want to go anywhere?

Seohyun: Can we visit my family? I miss my family. 

Luhan: Sure......

They both get out of the building and Luhan take Seohyun to her family.

Seohyun: Unnie!

Yuri: Oh Seohyun your here......

Seohyun: Nae...Where mom and dad? I miss you unnie...

Yuri: I miss you too...Is that the guy your marry to Seohyun?

Seohyun: Nae unnie....

Yuri: Ah...if I know he would be this handsome I would take your place instead.

Seohyun: Luhan this is my unnie Yuri. Yuri he is Luhan.

Luhan and Yuri both bow and say hi to each other and Yuri wink at him but he just smile to her and goes to hold Seohyun's hand which made Yuri jealous. Seohyun look at Yuri sudden expression change and look at Luhan and notice that he hold her hand and just smile..

Yuri: Seem like you two are close already?

Luhan: Were getting to know each other?

He smile...Yuri look at Seohyun and Seohyun just fake a smile.....

They all then enter their house.....

Seohyun: Umma!

Ran to hug her mom....

The mom: Seohyun ah...Why are you here?

Seohyun: I came to visit you guy umma..

The mom: Well you just move there yestersday and today your already miss and come to visit us they will not like you if you did this.

Seohyun: I'm sorry umma. 

The mom: It okay. Luhan thank for taking my daughter here to visit me.

Luhan: No problem. 

He smile......

Yuri's mind: He so cute when he smile...I'm so jealous of Seohyun right now..Why didn't umma and appa make me marry him instead?

The dad: Seohyun, your here with Luhan to visit us already?

Seohyun:nae...

The dad: Luhan thank for visiting us with my daughter. And for treating her very nice. Were really thankful and sorry for the sudden married between you two. 

Luhan: it no problem...

They all just chat, talk, and have fun together until it dark and Luhan and Seohyun have to leave.

Seohyun: Unnie, umma, and appa come visit me next time...

Yuri: We will Seohyun........

yuri's mind: Since she want me to visit them too then i gonna got to spend time with her husband too. Hahaha......And I'm gonna explode his rich and big house...I will get everything from you Seohyun.....!

The mom: Go home safe okay dear......

Seohyun: nae....

The dad: Please take care of yourself when your with them and don't cause trouble okay?

Seohyun: Okay...

Luhan: Byebye! I have a good time here today...

He smile and hold Seohyun hand and open the door for her and she enter the car. he went to the other side and enter and they drive away and Seohyun just wave goodbye to her parent.

They reach their house and get out......

Seohyun: Thank for today Luhan. 

Luhan: No problem...

Seohyun and Luhan both enter the house and saw their parent eating dinner.

Mr.Xi: Luhan and Seohyun, are you two joining us for dinner? Do you have fun today Seohyun?

Seohyun: nae..I have a good time today..

Luhan: Mom and dad we already ate enjoy yourself we will excuse.....

Mrs.Xi: Okay...

Luhan and Seohyun both went to their room......

Luhan: You can go take a bath first?

Seohyun: nae......

Seohyun went to take a bath while Luhan just look at paper work he need to finish..

After a few minute Seohyun finish taking shower and she forgot her clothes so she cover herself with a tower and went out and saw Luhan on the desk looking at paper so she take small and quiet step to get her clothes. She got her sleep clothes and was about to go back to change in the bathroom when Luhan turn around and saw her..

Luhan: What are you doing? You finish taking a shower?

Seohyun: Yes I finish taking a bath but I just came out to get my clothes....

Luhan look at her body and she cover her chest with her clothes and quickly enter the bathroom and change. After a minute she got out and dry her hair.

Seohyun: Aren't you going to take a bath?

Luhan:  I will....

Seohyun went to lay on the bed and read....

Luhan then went to take a bath and came out and already saw Seohyun sleeping...

Luhan then put his paper work away and went to Seohyun.....he fix her to sleep and take her book away from her hand and put it away. he then cover her with the blanket and went to sleep.