Chapter 16

Marriage Because of Money

It was morning and Seohyun woke up and found herself being hug tightly by Luhan and suddenly blush. Seohyun try to move away from Luhan but he woke up too and remember last night and smile and laugh and hug Seohyun tightly again and close his eye.

Seohyun: um...Luhan?

Luhan: Huh?

Seohyun: Can you let go of me? 

Luhan: Why? I still want to hug you.

Seohyun: But we have to wake up. we need to goes to work.

Luhan: okay..

He let go of her and she went to take a bath and after that she went downstair to make breakfast for them and he also wake up and take a shower and went downstair to eat breakfast with her. 

They were eating their breakfast until the door bell ring so Seohyun goes open it and it was the grandma, the parent, Yuri, and Minho and they all storm inside and went directly to where Luhan is.

Yuri: Luhan, how dare you do this?!!!! Kissing Yoona when your married?!!!

Throw the news at Luhan and he look at it.

Luhan: it not what you guy think. I can explain.

Minho: Really? The picture say it all that you and Yoona both enjoy the kiss and it even in public too? How can you explain it? I thought I could trust you but I was wrong, your still being a jerk. I know you two are just married because of money but I was hoping that you two will be for real and stop that deal so Seohyun could have a happy life with you without me worrying about her but I was wrong.

Yuri: Your so mean Luhan!!! Don't you know how hurt I am seeing this too?!!!

Minho: Stop shouting Yuri! Your not his wife your his wife sister and why will he care for your feeling when your nothing to him?!! Are you think too highly of yourself too?!!

Yuri: You!

Yuri shout and went out and Minho chase after her.

Then the Tv turn on and Yoona was there interviewing what is going on between her and Luhan.

Reporter: Yoona, will you give us an answer to this scandal?

Yoona: well as you guy can see in the picture in the new that we are kissing, then I guess you guy know the answer already.

Reporter: So you mean you and Luhan are dating?

Yoona: nae...but if you guy want to know more please come to the party two week from now.

With that Yoona smile to the reporter and everyone and leave.

The parent: Even though you two are married because of Seohyun's dad own us money but we are planning to make it real but Luhan you just ruin it. We was gonna reveal Seohyun as your wife to the public but you ruin it. We are really dissapointed in you Luhan!

The parent goes out.

Grandma:  Luhan ah, I lose hope in you now! I have to say I'm really dissapointed in you for the first time.

With that the grandma also went out too leaving Luhan alone with Seohyun.

Luhan: Seohyun ah, let me explain..

Seohyun: Don't need to Luhan. I understand you and Yoona relationship well. I won't be mad or anything because it between you and her and I believe you love her that why.

Luhan: Seohyun?

Seohyun: I'm sorry Luhan. I have to goes to work now or I will be late.

Luhan: I will take you.

Seohyun: no..I will goes by myself and you should goes talk to Yoona.

Seohyun then goes to work and Luhan sigh and just went to work with a bad mood and then saw Yoona in his room.

Luhan: Why are you here Yoona?

Yoona: I just want to tell you that don't forget to come to the party that will hold for us two week from now.

Luhan: What if I don't then?

Yoona: Then you will regret this because I'm trying to help you Luhan not ruin you and maybe you will thanks me later too. I will goes now and oh I will keep coming to your house if you don't promise me to come to the party with Seohyun.

Luhan: What exactly are you planning to do Yoona? Your already make everyone dissapointed in me, what else are you gonna do too?

Yoona: Just wait and see! Like I say you will thank me later.

Yoona wink at Luhan and goes out of his room leaving him confuse on what she saying.

Luhan: Thank her later? What is she really planning to do that I will thank her later?

Sehun: Need a shoulder to cry on Seohyun?

Seohyun: Sehun oppa?

Sehun: nae...Why are you crying out here alone? Aren't you suppose to go do your work?

Seohyun: I have nothing to do this hour.

Sehun: oh...mind telling me why your sad and here crying alone? Maybe I can help? Here my shoulder for you to cry on too? I'm a doctor maybe I can help heal you?

Seohyun laugh a little and Sehun sit beside her on the bench and she lean her head on his shoulder.

Seohyun: Sehun oppa, why does it hurt so much seeing him kissing other girl? Why am I falling in love with him when he doesn't even love me? And can I love him when we are only married because of that one thing Money? 

Sehun: Seohyun ah, it okay....

With that Seohyun wipe her tear away and stay there for awhile with Sehun and after that they both just went to do their work for the day even though she in a bad mood.