Chapter 7

Marriage Because of Money

Seohyun: Luhan, are you sure you can go to work with that wound?

Luhan: nae..it not that of a big wound that I can't do anything seohyun ah. And thank for worrying and caring for me. Just by seeing how worry and caring of you toward me I already have enough strength to work.

Seohyun blush at his statement.

Seohyun: no need to thank me Luhan I'm your wife so it my job to worry and care for you. And I will visit you later okay?

Luhan: sure..I will be waiting for you then..

Seohyun: nae...

Seohyun wave goodbye to Luhan and after that she went inside and get the grandma and they both went to the hospital to have a check up.

Seohyun: Let go grandma..It our turn now...

The grandma: okay..

They goes inside the room and the doctor came inside and start doing the check up on the grandma on her health and everything else while Seohyun just sit there waiting for it to finish.

Doctor: Grandma, you have a pretty granddaughter there.

The grandma: Aw..nae..She really beautiful that you fall for her already too Mr.Doctor?

The doctor blush at the grandma statement and just continue doing his job.

The Doctor: um..Grandma you are very healthy just rest a lot and eat healthy food and that all. And I will give some medicine to your granddaughter there to take home and make you take them so you will feel better.

The grandma: okay...

Seohyun: How is my grandma doctor?

The doctor: aw..she really healthy nothing bad in her health she just need to take these medicine on time and eat good food not too many sweet and junk food or lot of meat too.

Seohyun: okay..Is that all?

The doctor: nae...

Seohyun get the medicine from the doctor and went to her grandma.

The doctor: But miss will you mind telling this doctor your name?

Seohyun laugh at his shyness in saying or asking that and answer him: Seohyun...

The doctor: oh....I'm Oh Sehun...

Seohyun: To be honest doctor you look very young to be a doctor and also very handsome.

The Doctor: Is that so?

Seohyun: nae...

The grandma: Ahem! Seohyun ah let go now...

Seohyun: okay....

The grandma send a death glare to the doctor and then both of them leave the room and the doctor just smiling to himself that he don't even feel scare of the grandma death glare.

Luhan was in his room waiting for Seohyun to visit him when suddenly his phone ring.

Luhan: Hello...

Yuri: Luhan shi, I'm Yuri Seohyun sister, you remember me right?

Luhan: oh nae..I remember you..Is there something?

Yuri: Oh...I was wondering if you  want to have lunch with me like we agree?

Luhan: I'm sorry Yuri shi, Seohyun your sister is coming here to visit me and have lunch with me already so maybe next time.

Yuri: Oh..then I will wait for next time to have lunch with you..

Luhan: nae....Sorry...

Yuri: no problem...

They both hang up.

Yuri's mind: Seohyun why must you interupting?!!!!

Then Seohyun with the grandma enter his room and he smile widely sawing them and then goes help the grandma sit down on the sofa and he also sit down beside Seohyun too.

The grandma: How are you my grandson this morning?

Luhan: Tire...

The grandma: Do you want some encourage from your wife then?

Luhan: nae....

The grandma: Seohyun you won't mind giving him some encourage kiss right?

Seohyun: um....

Luhan: Grandma?

The grandma: you two are husband and wife anyway so it okay..And I also want to see it too..

The grandma: Please Seohyun?

Seohyun: um...Okay...

Seohyun look at Luhan beside her and he smile to her and then she move closer to him and peck his cheek and then turn away and he blush while she felt embarrassed and the grandma giggling to herself.

The Grandma: Why so embarrassed like that you two? It was just a peck on the cheek? And Seohyun ah, are you gonna check my Luhan wound?

Seohyun: oh..nae....

Seohyun turn back around to face him and saw his pink cheek and smile and then start to checking his wound while he just look at her.

Seohyun: It seem like your wound already heal Luhan.

Luhan's mind: Why heal so fast? I still want her to care for me.

Luhan: Oh really? I was hoping it to not heal so soon so you will still care and worry lot about me and come to visit me everyday.

Seohyun blush.

Seohyun: It okay..I will still be the caring about you even though your heal.

Luhan: nae...Thank you Seohyun ah for being such a good wife to me...

Seohyun: um.....your welcome...

And they both just stare at each other for a long time smiling too.

The Grandma: Ahem! How long are you two going to stare at each other like that? I'm hungry.

Seohyun broke the eye contact with Luhan.

Seohyun: sorry grandma..I will took these food to heat for us first..

The grandma: sure..but hurry back someone here is waiting for you to be sweet to him again..

Seohyun: nae!

And Luhan blush.

Luhan: Grandma!

The grandma: Luhan ah, don't be embarrassed it just me your grandma. 

Luhan: nae...but still why did you say that?

The grandma: say what? I didn't say anything?

Luhan: you say I wait here for her to be sweet to me?

The grandma: Oh that? But it true?

Luhan: But she don't like it?

The grandma: How do you know that?

Luhan: um....

grandma: see you don't even know why then don't say that she don't like it...Okay?

Luhan just nodd. And then Seohyun came back with the food and then set them down on the table and they start eating.

The Grandma: Where is the sweetness between you two go? Why just eat like that?

Seohyun: Huh?

Luhan: what sweetness?

The grandma: aish! you two! I mean why don't you two feed each other some food too. You two are wife and husband right? So there should be some sweetness in everything you two does okay?

Luhan/Seohyun: oh....

They both then look at each other and start to feed each other and the grandma smile happily and widely sawing that.

After that they finish the food and both Seohyun and the grandma left and only Luhan alone doing his work. Seohyun took the grandma to rest and she also goes up to their room and change and then went downstair to help the maid cook and after that went up to take a shower. 

Seohyun come out of the shower and went downstair but there still no Luhan and she start to worry so she goes outside but to find out he not near too and it raining heavy. So she walk to the gate and look if he home or near and finally saw his car and then she happily open the gate for him and went to him.

Luhan: Seohyun ah, it raining so hard but why are you outside here? You will get sick...

Seohyun: I was worry about you..Sorry...

Luhan: I'm fine now..let go inside...

Seohyun: nae...

Luhan and Seohyun both then eat dinner together without the other since they finish already. And after that they both went back to their room and Seohyun decide to take a bath again so she went inside the bathroom but feel dizzy so she faint and Luhan heard the sound and rush to the bathroom and open it and saw Seohyun on the ground so he take the tower and cover her and carry her to the bed and lay her there. He find some of her clothes and dress her up and she was feeling cold and keep calling her parent name and finally call his name so he lay beside her and hug her tight to make her feel warm and she finally stop saying everybody name and hug him back and fell asleep and so did he.

Seohyun wake up in the arm of Luhan and then look at herself and then look at him.

Seohyun: What happened?

Luhan: oh....Seohyun your awake already?

Seohyun: nae...I want to know what happened? How do I sleep here on the bed? And who change my clothes?

Luhan then look at her and smile.

Luhan: You faint in the bathroom so I carry you here on the bed and dress you up. And you are very sick yestersday so I took care and hug you the whole night. Hehehehe...I hope you don't mind what I did right?

Seohyun felt embarrassed and also blush.

Seohyun: um.....thank for caring for me the whole night Luhan and I don't mind since you only want to help and care for me.

Luhan: nae....

They both get up from the bed but Luhan make her goes back to sleep because she not better yet and he will take care of her the whole day today.