Chapter 22

Be A Man

 

Today was our last day at the camp. We pretty much spent the whole day getting ready to leave. We didn't do anything fun.

“Okay guys. Get ready to board the bus.”

I grabbed my bag but two hands took it from me.

Hoya and Myungsoo glared at each other.

Not again...

Men do rock?” Hoya said. Myungsoo nodded.

“Rock, paper, scissors, SHOOT!”

Hoya held out rock. Myungsoo did paper. He smirked and held my bag for me.

“I'M NOT A MAN~~” he sang as he skipped to the bus.

“It's okay. Now I got Jason all to myself!” Hoya yelled and put an arm around me.

Myungsoo stopped and made this face. =___=

I chuckled. These two...

 

On the bus, I got a call from my mom.

“Hello?”

“Hi honey! How was the trip?”

“Fine...”

“Good news!”

“Huh? What is it?”

“You can come back now! Jason is done taking his medicine, and he can walk. Well...he still needs a cane, but he can manage.”

I frowned. I was happy for my brother, I really was, but I didn't want to leave just yet. Especially because of how my heart is so confused.

“That's great.” I said.

“You don't sound so excited. Aren't you happy to go back to Seoul High?” she asked.

I thought about Sulli and frowned even more.

“No I am. Really. I'll talk to you later.”

“Okay! You can come back anytime this weekend. I already sent in your re-registration. Bye.”

I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket.

 

“Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked me.

I shook my head.

“What's wrong?” Hoya asked this time.

“My brother can come to school now. He can walk.” I said.

“Really? That's great. But...”

“I don't want to leave!”

I pouted. They both took my hands and glared at each other for a second before looking at me.

“So...I guess you'll have to make your decision soon, huh?” Myungsoo asked.

“What decision?!” Hoya asked, raged.

“Who she wants to be with...”

“She's not making a decision because she—” Hoya stopped, as if he thought of something. I suppose he remembered that I told him I loved Myungsoo too.

He sat back in his seat and but his chin on his hand, looking out the window. It seemed like he was thinking something.

I put my head back and puffed out a breath of frustration.

Is he angry with me?

 

Throughout the whole weekend, the boys took me out to a bunch of places as a going away present. I really didn't want to leave. I was going to miss everyone.

I was going to miss Sunggyu's careful personality and constant yelling at everyone to be quiet when they were too loud.

I was going to miss Dongwoo's sarcastic remarks and spazzing of girl groups.

I was going to miss Sungjong's aegyo and bothering of his hyungs.

I was going to miss Sungyeol's childish pranks and snatching of food.

I was going to miss Woohyun's brotherly affection and attempts to act cute.

I don't even know where to start about Hoya and Myungsoo.

 

“_____-ah! Do you have to go?!” Woohyun whined, giving my a huge hug.

“My brother will be coming now. It'll be like I never left. We look alike.”

“You're kidding, right? I can't kiss your brother.” Hoya said seriously.

I chuckled.

“I'll come visit you after school tomorrow okay?” Hoya said.

I nodded and hugged him and everyone else.

I waved to them and I heard Hoya say to Myungsoo, “Myungsoo-ah...we need to talk.” I made my way out of the dorm, then the building, then the gates.

My driver was waiting for me.

“_____-sshi, long time no see.” he smiled.

I smiled back and got inside.

 

I sighed and leaned my head back. School tomorrow...

This was the first time I have dreaded school in awhile.

I walked in the house and saw my brother.

“Hey sis. Thanks for everything.” he said to me.

“Yeah yeah...congrats on walking.” I said to him and threw myself on the couch and buried my face in the pillow.

“What's wrong?”

I couldn't tell him that I lost my reputation at Seoul High. He'd feel so guilty.

“Just tired...” I told him.

“Go rest up! Big day for you tomorrow!” he said and hit my arm.

I hit him back.

“Ow...you got more aggressive...” he muttered before limping away.

 

The next morning I got my old uniform and put it on. I sighed as I stared at myself. I miss my old uniform...even though it was a boys uniform.

I brushed my teeth and my hair and went downstairs.

I sat down at the table to eat breakfast.

“Oh! You're going to eat breakfast? I'll bring it right away.” the maid said and bowed.

I changed so much in the last couple of weeks.

I ate the pancakes and bacon and left for school.

“Good morning.” the driver said.

“Morning...”

 

I arrived at Seoul High and walked up the steps. People didn't even recognize me or anything.

“_____ is that you?” I heard a voice ask.

“Oh! Anyyeong Suzy!” I waved.

“Yah...what'd you do to your hair? Why'd you come back?” she asked in a y tone.

Before I could answer, Sulli walked up and took Suzy away from me.

I pouted.

People didn't even acknowledge me. They all followed Sulli around. I went to my homeroom and sat down. The girl next to me tensed as I sat down.

“Don't worry...I won't hurt you. I'm not like that anymore. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you in any way. I was a .” I told her.

She relaxed.

“I'm Luna.” She smiled and held out her hand.

I smiled back and took it.

Maybe I can actually be a normal teenager now...

 

===========

short i know...next chapter will be the last. who will she choose?!

CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC! i already made the poster, description and forewords. comment&&subscribe<33