Chapter 11

Be A Man

 

I walked out of my room and sat on the couch as everyone was eating. Hoya was getting a glass of water. Everyone seemed chill about the whole situation. I would think they'd freak out...

“Hey Jason...we haven't heard about your family. What are they like?” Woohyun asked.

“My moms a nurse, my dad's the owner of a company and my sisters super cool, and pretty.” I told them.

I heard Myungsoo scoff. “I'm sure she is...” he muttered.

“You must be rich then?” Dongwoo said.

I nodded. “Can we go to your house?!” Sungyeol asked.

“Yeah yeah yeah!” Sungjong jumped.

“I don't know...” I said.

“Why not Jason? It would be a great opportunity to meet your parents. And your sister.” Myungsoo said, smirking.

“Yeah yeah! I want to meet your parents! Let's go this weekend.” Hoya said jumping on the couch next to me.

Yeah..and tell them that their only 'son' is gay.

 

Then I thought of something...

“Well my parents are away on a trip for their anniversary. So you guys won't be able to see them. But you could meet my sister.” I said.

“Chincha?! Is she hot?” Dongwoo asked, running up to me.

“Very...” I smiled.

“Yah! Is that all you think about?” Sunggyu chuckled.

Dongwoo shrugged. “Yeah...I guess...”

 

I yawned and got into my bed. I closed my eyes but opened them again when I heard the door open.

Hoya walked in and smiled. He walked up to my bunk, rested his elbows on the edge, and stared at me with his chin in his hands.

“I'm mad...” he told me.

“Why?”

“Because you went to bed without giving me a goodnight kiss.”

“Yah...don't forget there is another person in this room. So no making out...and other unmentionables...” I heard Woohyun say from below me.

I chuckled and leaned in. I was planning on kissing him on the cheek but he quickly turned his face and kissed me on the lips.

“Hey!”

He winked and started to walk out the door. “Don't act like you didn't like it.”

I chuckled and waved.

“Night.” he smiled and closed the door.

 

I was drifting to sleep when my phone vibrated. I groaned and looked at the screen. 'New Text Message'

I opened it. It was from Myungsoo.

 

From:Myungsoo

To: _____

Yah...what are you planning?

 

 

To: Myungsoo

From: _____

You'll see this weekend. Let's just say that by the end of the weekend, Hoya will know the real Jason.

 

 

From: Myungsoo

To: _____

Let's hope so. Go to sleep.

 

 

To: Myungsoo

From: _____

I was until you rudely texted me so late.

 

 

From: Myungsoo

To: _____

Sorry...Hoya won't shut up about your half-date. I can't sleep.

 

 

To: Hoya<3

From: Jason

Hyung...go to sleep so we can meet in our dreams.

 

5 minutes later...

 

From: Myungsoo

To: _____

Ah...thank you!

 

I chuckled and finally went to sleep.

 

The weekend finally came. I called my driver and he happily drove over. I haven't seen him in awhile.

“Hello Jason. Nice to see you again.” he greeted while opening the door for us.

“Nice to see you again too.” I smiled.

When I passed him, he winked and smiled. I chuckled.

“WHOA! LIMO!” Sungyeol screamed.

“Is this really yours?” Sunggyu asked.

I nodded. “I used to go to school in this.”

“Wah~” everyone said and looked around.

Hoya took my hand. “I'm excited to see your home.”

I smiled up at him.

 

We arrived at my mansion and everyone couldn't keep their mouths closed.

“Th-this is where you live?” Woohyun stuttered.

“Sometimes I got to the back house.” I said.

“BACK HOUSE!?” They all screamed.

 

We all walked into my house and were greeted my the maids and butlers.

They bowed.

I took them to the living room and we all sat down.

“Where's your sister?” Dongwoo asked.

Sunggyu smacked him.

“What?! I want to meet her...”

I chuckled. “I'll go get her.” I got up and winked at Myungsoo.

 

I ran into my room and took out a pair of shorts, and a shirt. I quickly took off the boy clothes and wrap. I threw my clothes on and put on a little bit of make-up. I put some necklaces on and stared at my reflection. I tilted my head. Something's missing...

I got out some clip-on extensions and put them in my hair. I smiled. It feels good to be me again.

 

I slowly walked down the stairs.

Okay...this is it. This is the time to see if Hoya will like me.

I walked to the living room and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo.”

Everyone's eyes widened, excluding Hoya. He didn't seem interested.

They all stood up and bowed.

“Where's Jason?” Hoya asked, looking behind me.

“He's probably looking for me.” I said and sat down. Myungsoo's eyes followed my every movement.

 

They all introduced themselves. I pretended like I didn't know them. They were all friendly to me, Dongwoo especially. It was weird though, Myungsoo didn't talk much.

“So _____-sshi...who do you like the most?” Sungjong asked me.

“Hmmm...Hoya oppa?” I said and smiled at him.

His eyes widened as he looked at me. I looked at him the same way I have always did, but he didn't do anything.

“Uh...why isn't Jason back? I'm going to go look for him.” Hoya said and got up.

I frowned in disappointment. He's probably like that because he doesn't know it's me yet...

 

I got up and followed him.

“Oppa!” I said and grabbed his arm. We were alone now but in a different room.

“I don't know you that well...so I'd appreciate it if you'd call me Hoya-sshi.” he said and took his arm back.

“I have something to tell you.” I told him. “I...I mean...I'm...” Aish! Why is it so hard to do this? He'll still like me...yeah...he'll still like me...

“Listen _____-sshi...I'm sorry but you're not my type at all.” he told me.

Ouch...

He turned around and continued to look for someone that was there all along.

 

I stared at the ground as tears fell from my eyes.

I soon felt arms wrap around me. I turned around and glanced up at Myungsoo who was hugging me by my waist. I buried my face in his chest and my hands were resting on his arms.

We stayed like that for a couple minutes until I calmed down.

“Did you hear him?” I asked.

He nodded.

“I'm sorry...If it makes you feel any better...as a girl, you're beautiful.”

 

Hoya's POV

I walked around trying to find Jason. Where'd that cutie pie go?!

There was one room left to check. It had a glass door. I opened the door and saw a boy in a wheelchair. He kinda looked like Jason, but more masculine.

He turned around. “Who are you?”

“Uh...I'm Hoya. Who are you?”

“I'm Jason.”

My eyes widened. “W-what?”

“What are you doing in my house? Are you one of my sisters friends?” he asked me.

“I'm...your friend...supposedly...”

“I don't even know you! How did you--” he stopped talking. It seemed like he just thought of something.

“...” he cursed. “She should've warned me...” he muttered.

“Can you please explain what's going on?!” I was freaking out now.

“I'm Jason.”

“No you're not.”

“Yes I am. The person you've been with all this time...was my sister, _____.”

I couldn't believe it. That changes everything...

 

_____'s POV

Myungsoo and I were still hugging. He tilted his head back to look at me. I felt one of his arms let go of me and wipe my tears.

“Are you okay?” he whispered.

“For the time being...” I said.

“God...I should've listened to you in the beginning and just told him that it was me...I'm so stupid.”

“So he knew?!” a voice yelled.

We turned around and saw Hoya standing there with clenched fists.

 

==============

HOYA KNOWS~~~!!!!! what will his reaction be?! stay tuned, lovely readers.

comment if you love hoya. JUST KIDDING. EVERYONE COMMENT! :D

and is anyone else excited for ze:a's comeback? cause i sure am!!!!!