Chapter 12

Be A Man

 

Hoya stormed over to us and pulled me out of Myungsoo's arms and pushed him.

“Leave.” he said.

Myungsoo gave him an intense stare before turning around and leaving.

“Yah, why didn't you tell me?! This changes everything, I hope you know that.” Hoya said.

“I was...scared you wouldn't like me anymore.”

“What?”

“You said it yourself earlier that I'm not your type! You obviously like Jason more than me.” I could feel my eyes getting moist again.

Hoya scoffed. “Are you crazy?”

I looked at him.

He pulled me closer to him roughly. My body hit his and then his arms wrapped around my waist.

“I'd like you even if you were part flamingo.” he said and kissed me sweetly.

“B-but earlier you said--”

“That's because I thought you were just Jason's sister! Of course I didn't pay attention to you...” he said. “Don't get me wrong, it's great that I know you're a girl. Now I know I'm not gay.”

I sighed in relief.

 

He touched my nose. “But I'm mad at you.”

“Why?” I pouted.

“Keeping such a huge secret from me! And having this y girl hidden from me all this time.” he smiled.

“Tch..” I lightly pushed him. “We have to keep this a secret. Promise?”

He nodded. “But what happens when the real Jason comes back? I hope you know I'm not kissing him...” he shivered.

“Why? You kissed me when you thought I was a boy...”

“But in reality you were a girl! Don't try to turn me gay!” he lightly pinched my cheek.

I laughed and hugged him.

 

“God...I was so scared you wouldn't like me anymore...”

“It's about love, not gender.” he whispered. “I didn't care when you acted like a boy, and I don't care now that I know you're a girl.”

“What if I told you I was part flamingo?”

“Yah...stop joking. Ruining the moment...”

I smiled and placed my head in his chest. I closed my eyes taking in his scent. That's when I saw a figure by the doorway turning around to leave.

 

I announced to everyone that I had to leave and I quickly went up to my room and transformed into Jason again.

“Well...it was good while it lasted.”

I ran down the stairs.

“Hey...did you all meet my sister? I couldn't find her anywhere...I even checked the back house.”

“That's where you were? Well we did. She's very nice.” Sunggyu said and smiled.

“You were right man...she's hot! Think you can set her up with me?!” Dongwoo asked.

Hoya smacked him.

“Sorry guys...she's taken.” I winked at Hoya.

 

After we all watched a movie I decided to have us leave.

“Let's go back guys.” I told them. I couldn't risk them seeing Jason. He can't stay in his room forever.

“Alright. Kaja~” Sungyeol said and stood up.

“But seriously...your house is daebak...” Woohyun said throwing an arm around me.

“Yah yah...hands off.” Hoya said, shoving Woohyun.

I chuckled.

I looked around and noticed Myungsoo was behind all of us. He was walking really slow.

“You okay?”

“Are you okay?” he asked, looking at me with gentle eyes.

I nodded. “Great actually.”

“Then I'm okay.” he smiled a sad smile and walked ahead of me.

Something's off...

 

In the middle of the night I got thirsty...again. What is wrong with me and being thirsty?

I walked to the kitchen and hoped that there will be a glass on the bottom shelf. I opened the cabinet and there was one at the top. I cursed to myself. We need to get more glasses...

I was about to climb onto the counter when I noticed a glass on it. It was clean and had a post-it note.

It read:

Here's a glass...don't be stupid.
I smiled. Hoya does know me too well.

 

I heard a door open from behind me. Hoya walked out with his bed hair and squinted eyes.

“Oh babe...you're here?” he asked, scratching his head.

I blushed at the nickname.

“Yeah...thirsty.” I said, putting water in the cup and drinking from it.

“Me too.” he took my glass and drank the rest of the water.

“Oh yeah...so what do you think about resuming our date tomorrow?” he asked me, leaning on the counter.

“Okay. But it's a school night so we have to leave the dorm early.” I said.

“No we don't. There's no school Monday. President's Day.” [a/n I don't know if they have that day...but it's President's day on Monday in the States so...hahaha.]

“Ah~right!”

“So go to bed and rest up.” he turned me around and put his hands on my waist. He led me to my room as he kissed my neck.

I turned around.

“Goodnight.” he kissed me. I kissed back and I felt him smile against my lips.

I pulled away. “Oh and thanks for the cup.”

“Huh? What cup?”

“The one on the counter. Well night.” I gave him a small peck on the lips and went into my room.

 

“We're leaving!” Hoya said.

“Alright.” everyone chorused.

“If you don't mind, can we go to my house first?” I asked Hoya.

“I don't mind. Are you going to girl yourself up?” he asked.

I nodded. “Of course.”

 

We arrived at my house and I showed him my room. He sat on my bed. And looked around.

“So this is what Jason's room looks like.” he smiled.

“Yah...don't call me Jason...only at the dorm.” I told him and started to pick my clothes. I took out a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of denim shorts. I couldn't decide so I walked up to Hoya.

“Which one?” I asked him.

He looked at both of them and eventually pointed to the shorts.

“Funny...normally the boy would rather have the girl cover up.” I chuckled.

“Why would I do that? Then I couldn't show off my wonderful girlfriend.” he said and pulled me on top of him on the bed.

We stared at each others eyes. Then I gave him a quick peck and got up.

 

I walked into the bathroom and changed my clothes. I tilted my head and decided to put light make-up on. I looked at my hair. Instead of having it come down as bangs, I made a hairline and put a clip in it. My hair was starting to get long enough that a girl could have this hairstyle and have it look perfectly fine.

I walked out of the room and Hoya was still on my bed looking through a photobook with all my childhood memores in it.

“Is this you or Jason? You guys looks incredibly al--” he stopped talking once he looked up. My eyes widened and he threw the book somewhere. Biting my lip, I put my hands behind my back and leaned back on my heels. “So...?”

He slowly walked towards me. His mouth was open.

“Close your mouth before a fly goes in it...” I joked.

He stared at me up and down. “Yah...say something.”

He suddenly put his hands on both of my cheeks, and scrunched my face.

“You are horribly cute.”

“Horribly?!” I managed to say, even though he was crushing my mouth.

“Yes horribly. It's so horrible because I can't take it!” he let go of my face and kissed me. I kissed back.

He pushed me towards the bed, without breaking the kiss. He lied me down and was on top of me. His hands were on my waist and mine were wrapped around his neck. He deepened the kiss and we fought for dominance. After a minute or so I pulled away.

“Let's go.” I whispered against his lips.

He nodded, causing our noses to brush.

 

We were walking in the mall hand-in-hand looking around in the stores. I didn't really need to buy anything because I couldn't wear girls clothes at the moment so I just helped Hoya pick out his clothes for his upcoming dance showcase at his dance school.

He walked out of the dressing room and he looked incredibly handsome in his leather jacket and skinny jeans.

I smiled and walked up to him.

“Wah~ you should wear things like this more often.” I told him as I spun him around.

“Does it look good?” he asked.

I nodded. “Very...a lot better than Jason gotta tell you that.”

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

“LEE HOWON.” a familiar voice yelled.

We turned our heads.

Uh oh...

 

===============

oh~ the drama. :)

oh yeah, btw like really early in the story i told you guys that i gave you a hint on who will be the love interests right?

(if you read my little messages then you'll know)

the hint was the poster. hoya and myungsoo are the only ones at the top. haha. did any of you guys catch it? :D

if you did then... *hands you cookies&infinite*