Chapter 7

Be A Man

 

. . . Bastard. . Damn.

Calm down _____. Think of an excuse. Keep your cool.

I slowly turned around and faced a confused looking Sunggyu.

“O-oh that? It's not blood. I was finger painting with my little cousin last month, and I sat on the red paint. The stain didn't come off.” Yeah...that's a pretty good.

His face turned from confusion to a smile.

“Oh really? That . It really looks like blood. I have some cleaning stuff, it should work on it.” he said and walked out.

“Thanks hyung.” I sighed in relief. That was WAY too close.

I noticed the time and I quickly grabbed my uniform and ran into the bathroom. I realized I forgot something. I ran back into my room and opened the bottom drawer. Underneath all the boxers were tampons and pads. Since I have gym today, I grabbed a tampon.

“_____! HURRY UP! Your breakfast is getting cold!” I heard Woohyun yell.

“Almost done!” I yelled back and threw the tampon box back in the drawer and closed it.

I went into the bathroom and quickly changed out of my pajamas. I checked the stain and it wasn't too bad. It was only a small spot about the size of a quarter. I was lucky it didn't go to the bed sheets. [a/n I don't think there are any guys reading this...but if there are...I apologize for the awkwardness this is probably making you feel...hahaha.]

 

We all quickly ate our breakfast and headed to school.

I sat in my usual seat next to Hoya. But the atmosphere was different now. It was a lot lighter.

I was thinking about the incident this morning when the teacher called on me to answer a question.

“Jason! What's number 11?”

“Uh...” . This day is definitely not going to be a good day...

I felt Hoya's finger touch the back of my hand and he traced the number 8 on it.

“8?”

“Correct. Any questions?” he asked the class. I saw everyone shake their heads.

The bell rang signaling for the next class.

We all got up and walked out of the room.

I ran up to Hoya, who was walking slowly with his hands in his pockets. “Thanks for helping me out back there.”

He smiled. “No problem. What were you thinking about?”

“Oh nothing!” I said and smiled the biggest smile.

He ruffled my hair and we turned into the locker room.

“Uh...I have to pee.” I said. He nodded.

 

I waited in the bathroom until everyone was out. There were still a couple people left in there but they weren't in my row so I opened my locker and quickly changed. Better safe than sorry.

I ran outside and everyone was stretching. I met with Myungsoo's gaze and I smiled and waved to him. He smiled softly and continued stretching. I sat down and stretched my legs.

“Today's sport is basketball. Shirts versus skins.” the coach announced.

I froze. Please don't be our class. Please don't be our class.

“Class C302 and class A300, you guys are going against each other today.”

WEEELLLLL.....

The other 2 classes went to the weight room for a free day.

 

“Coach, who's skins?” Dongwoo asked.

“Uhm...C302.”

LKJHELIFUKJRLIUSBLIJENLVIUDGB. ARE YOU ING ME?!

“Woo hoo!” Dongwoo said and immediately took off his shirt. I almost drooled. Then suddenly, everyone in my class decided to take off their shirts.

My eyes stopped at Hoya. Ohmahgawwwwd, that bod. His eyes met mine. I quickly turned my head away to look somewhere else. Then that somewhere HAD to be at Myungsoo. Oh man...his was just as good. He met my gaze and I quickly turned to look in another direction. Then my eyes were met with Sungyeol's and I quickly looked away to meet with Sungjong. I gave up trying to look away and I walked to the bench and fiddled with my fingers.

Oh man...I'm going to get exposed today...what will happen to my brother's spot? Will he get expelled? What am I thinking, of course he'll get expelled. My mind was trying to come up with a apology.

I'm sorry Jason...I tried my best I really did! You can't be mad at your sister, right? Yeah...that could work. He always falls for my aegyo.

 

I felt a presence next to me. I turned my head and it was Myungsoo.

I jumped. “Why aren't you getting ready for the game?”

“I...uh...I'm not very good at basketball.” I said. It technically wasn't a lie.

“Is that it?” he asked me with one eyebrow raised. “I think I know why.”

My heart stopped. “W-why?” I stuttered.

“Because you're so little, you're self-conscious about your body.”

Hey...that's a good excuse. I put on a fake frown. “Yeah...hyung. My body can't compare to some of the others.” Man, I'm a good actress. I know my body is great.

He pat me on the back. “It's okay. If it makes you feel any better, I don't feel confident about mine either.”

“What?! Opp--Hyung, you have a great body!”

He didn't notice my slip up. He chuckled. “I'll go tell the coach you aren't feeling well.” he said and got up.

I smiled at how caring he was towards me. Man...Jason will love it here once I leave.

 

I thanked Myungsoo a million times for convincing the coach I was still sick. I went into the locker room to change out of my gym clothes. While I was at it I went into the bathroom to change my tampon, making sure the coast was clear first of course.

I sighed feeling refreshed and walked out of the stall. I walked to the sink and washed my hands.

I turned to get paper towels when I was met with a piercing gaze.

“H-hoya hyung...” I said.

“Why aren't you playing?” He asked me, still shirtless.

“I'm not good at basketball.” I told him.

He put his hand by my head and leaned in.

“Or are you nervous about seeing me shirtless?”

“W-what are you doing?!” I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

He chuckled and stood back up. “I'm just teasing. I love it when you're flustered.”

“What are you doing in here?” My face still red.

“The coach told me to come back in too. He doesn't want me to play.”

I nodded.

He put his uniform on and grinner at me.

“What?”

“So, what do you want to do?! We got the rest of the day to ourselves!”

I blinked at him.

 

Myungsoo's POV

I got back to the dorm and I noticed that Hoya and Jason weren't here. I tilted my head. Hoya and Jason seem a lot closer these days...

I shook my head. Why should I care?

I went into my room to change out of my uniform. But I couldn't find my favorite sweatshirt.

“Have any of you guys seen my feltics sweatshirt?” I asked everyone.

“No, I haven't. Maybe Jason borrowed it.” Sungyeol said shoving a sandwich in his mouth.

“Yeah, go check in his drawer.” Woohyun said.

I went into his room and searched his drawers. I searched the top 3 and I couldn't find it. I bent down and opened the last one. It was only his boxers. I was about to close it when a purple box caught my eye. I picked it up and read the box. When I found out what it was, my eyes widened and I threw back in the drawer. I quickly closed it and then reality hit me.

That feeling I had for Jason...

Everything makes sense now.

 

=============

KYA~~~ hope you liked this chapter!

i wanna hear your reactions so make sure to comment!