Chapter 8

Be A Man

 

The whole day, Hoya and I spent it in the mall. People gave us looks saying, Shouldn't they be in school? But we didn't care.

On the way home, he stopped and got us ice cream.

I my cone then I noticed that he had suddenly stopped walking.

He looked at me.

“What is it?” I asked him.

“You have some ice cream on your face.” he hold me.

“Oh chincha? Where?” I started to wipe my cheeks.

“No no...here.” I felt his thumb rub across the crease that's underneath my bottom lip.

I stared up at him. He on his thumb and smirked. “Mmmm. Their vanilla ice cream is good. I'm getting that next time.”

 

We walked in the dorm happily eating our cones.

“I'm gonna go shower first.” he said and left.

Everyone seemed to be scattered around the dorm.

Sungyeol and Sungjong were in front of the TV munching on snacks, watching G.NA's latest performance.

Dongwoo was playing his PSP.

Woohyun was folding his clothes on the floor.

Sunggyu was practicing his singing in his room.

I saw Myungsoo studying in the kitchen.

 

“Hi hyung!” I said.

He looked at me. “Hey.”

“You okay?” He looked stressed.

“Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?”

I shrugged.

“Can I ask you something?” he asked.

“Sure go ahead...” I said, eating the last of the ice cream.

“Are you--”

“Jason!” Sungyeol yelled.

“Yeah?”

“Come here and have a dance battle with Sungjong!”

“What? No!” I declined. I was good at dancing...but Jason definitely wasn't.

“Fine...party pooper...”

I turned to Myungsoo but he was gone. I looked around and I saw his back walk into his room. I shrugged and went to get in the shower.

 

That night, I woke up thirsty again. I was extremely tired so I didn't feel like getting up, but I was so thirsty.

I jumped off my bed and proceeded to the kitchen. I opened the cupboard and again, there was no cups left except for one at the very top. This time I climbed on the counter to grab it.

 

“Yah. What are you doing?! Get. Down. Now.” I heard a voice say low, but demanding.

I turned my head and it was Myungsoo in only pajama bottoms.

“I'm thirsty!” I snapped at him.

“I don't care. You're going to hurt yourself.”

“No I'm not. I'm fine, aren't I?!” he better not mess with me now I'm tired...on my period...thirsty.

He gave me a look and I grabbed the cup and tried to get down. My pants got caught on the knob of a drawer causing me to fall forwards.

 

Myungsoo's eyes widened and he ran over, catching me.

My body fell on his. Not only our bodies came in contact but so did our lips.

Our eyes widened and I scrambled off of him, wiping my lips.

“Yah!” I yelled.

“Shhh! You're going to wake someone up!” he said propping himself up with his elbows.

I glared at him. Even though I'm a queenka, I've never kissed someone before. This bastard just stole my first kiss.

“Is that some way to look at someone who just saved you?” he asked.

I looked away, totally forgetting I was thirsty.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt?” he asked getting close to me and examining my face.

“No.” I said, I getting up. “But there goes my first kiss...” I muttered.

I started to walk to my room.

 

“Was that really Jason's first kiss? Or was it yours, _____?”

I froze. I slowly turned to him. “What did you just say?”

He took a step forward. “I said, was it yours..._____?” he put emphasis on my name.

My brain started to have a mini panic attack. Play it off...play it off. He's just bluffing, right?

I chuckled. “You don't know what you're talking about.”

“I saw the tampons.”

“You went through my stuff?!”

He just looked at me.

“That doesn't prove anything. There's nothing else you could say.” I told him.

He slowly walked closer to me, his gaze so intense, I was mesmerized. He then stared at my chest.

Every step he took forward, I took one back. Eventually, my back hit the wall.

He looked down at me and I felt him pulling my shirt up.

My brain was telling me, push him away! He gonna feel up your shirt!

But my body couldn't move. I was paralyzed.

 

He pulled it up until my bellybutton and tugged on the wrap that came down about mid-torso. It fell to the ground.

“How did you--” I started to ask.

“Lucky guess.”

“You know...that would be really bad if I wasn't wearing that wrap to bed tonight.” I told him.

“It was worth a try.” he started to back away.

I picked up the wrap. “Please...don't tell anyone.”

“Why are you doing this?” he asked me. His gaze a lot softer.

“I'll explain, but please don't tell anyone. Please.” I begged.

He looked at me for a long time before finally nodding.

 

After sitting on the couch and explaining everything, he finally understood the whole story. It felt like a big weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

“I thought I was going crazy.” he told me.

“What do you mean?”

“It's because I--” he stopped.

“You what?”

“N-nothing. We should get to bed. We have school tomorrow.” he said and walked to his room. Well...that was weird...

 

I sighed and leaned back. I thought about all the events that happened today.

This was seriously the worst day ever.

 

============

this is my favorite fic i've written so far. :D i've written like...6 or 7? i don't remember. haha.

OMG! i forgot to wish you guys a happy valentine's day yesterday!!!! GAH. happy belated v-day! lol.

all of your comments made me LOL. you guys are too funny.