Chapter 4

Be A Man

 

I sighed and jumped onto my bed.

This school is even more boring than my other one...

It's been a little over week already and I feel like I'm living the same day over and over again.

But my relationship with the guys have gotten slightly better. Sunggyu was still nice, and so was Woohyun. Myungsoo still gave me weird looks. Sungjong talks to me now, but still insists that he's cuter. _____ disagrees...but Jason doesn't mind it. Hoya still doesn't speak to me. Sungyeol and Dongwoo don't tease me as much as they used to, but they're fun to be around. I still want to make a reputation at this school, so I'm going to try my best to become as liked as possible. Also so when my brother comes, he'll have it easy.

 

I smiled when I realized it's a Friday. I texted Suzy and Min tell them I can come over their house. They're having a party.

I put on a pair of sweatpants and a shirt so I can change at home easily.. I winked at myself in the mirror. Still pretty as always.

 

I walked out of my room. “I'm going to visit my parents this weekend!” I yelled while putting on my shoes. I stopped when I realized no one was there.

“Hello?!” I called.

“They aren't here...they left for a soccer game...so can you keep it down? Damn...” a scratchy voice said.

I turned my head towards that direction and saw Hoya. He looked like he had just woken up.

“Oh...mianhe...why didn't you go?” I asked him.

He sneezed into a tissue.

“Are you sick?” I asked him.

He didn't say anything and just turned around back into his room. I took off my shoes.

“Here's your chance _____. Help Jason be friends with him...Hwaiting~!” I said to myself. I texted the girls telling them I couldn't make it and I quickly ran into Hoya's room.

“Go away.” he told me. He was probably angry because he couldn't go to the game.

“No. You're sick. You can't be alone while you're sick. I'm going to go make you some porridge, okay?”

He stared at me.

“Okay?” I repeated.

He nodded.

 

I walked out of his room and quickly went into the kitchen to make some porridge. I took out a package, and pot.

I froze.

I don't know how to make porridge.

my life...

I read the directions carefully and tried my best. I took a taste and nodded. Not bad...

I walked back into his room and he was reading a sports magazine.

“Here.” I set the bed tray on his lap.

“Komawo...” he said.

“You're welcome.” I turned around and walked to the kitchen to get some medicine. I opened the cabinet and searched for some cold medicine.

I tilted my head as I stared at all the bottles. Normally all the maids bring me my medicine...

I read almost every single one and finally picked one that looked like it was the best.

I took out two tablets and headed back to his room with a glass of water.

 

“Here's some—” I stopped when I realized he was done eating and already sleeping.

I sighed and walked over to him. I leaned down and poked his cheek.

“Hyung...” I said. It still felt weird to say that. I almost called Sunggyu 'oppa' before.

“Hoya...” I poked his cheek again. Nothing.

I sighed and put the water and medicine on the ground. I leaned over him to get the bed tray that he placed next to him by the wall.

I heard him mumble something in his sleep and his arms pulled me down. My head was in his chest as his leg wrapped around me. [a/n You know...that position when you sleep with one of those long pillows...haha.]

OH, COME ON.

I tried to wriggle out of his arms and legs but it was no use.

I sighed and waited for him to get up.

 

Hoya's POV

I was woken up by something tickling my nose. I slowly opened my eyes and looked down.

I saw a head. “What the--” I stopped when I was met by big brown eyes. I was practically mesmerized.

“Oh hyung...you're up.” Jason smiled.

My eyes widened and I pushed him off the bed.

“Ah!” he screamed. “My !” he rubbed it.

“What are you doing in my bed?!” I screamed but then coughed because my throat still hurt.

“YOU pulled ME into YOUR bed.” he emphasized.

“Oh chincha?”

He nodded, causing his hair to go up and down.

He picked something up and handed it to me. It was medicine.

“Here, take it and sleep. When you wake up it should be around dinner. I'll go buy you some soup or something.” he said while he handed me a glass of water.

I nodded and took the tablets.

He turned around to walk out of the room.

“Thank you.” I said.

I saw him stop in front of the doorway and then fist pump, thinking I didn't see.

I chuckled.

He sure is a cute fellow.

 

=================

XD XD XD

happy friday!

comment please! and i'll love you forever! :D