Chapter 14

Be A Man

 

How long will you guys be gone? I hate how they choose the groups so sudden.” I said.

“Just for a couple of days.” Woohyun said.

I frowned. A couple of days?! A dance competition should be a couple of hours, not days!

“Why so long? ” I asked, hugging Hoya.

“It's in Japan. And there's 3 rounds. Let's hope we win at least one.” he told me.

I nodded. “Go. You don't wanna miss your flight.” I said.

He kissed me, whispered a sweet, 'I love you' against my lips and grabbed his luggage. Everyone else grabbed theirs and made their way out the door.

“Don't get into trouble!” Sunggyu said and closed the door.

I waved to him.

 

I slumped myself on the couch. I felt the seat next to me go down. It was Sungjong.

“Awh, _____. Don't be upset. You have us!” Sungjong said gesturing to Sungyeol.

“Yeah! And you have Myungsoo too...but where is that boy?” Sungyeol asked looking around.

Just then the door to his room opened. “Are they gone?” he asked us.

We nodded. He finally walked out of his room to get some breakfast.

“Where have you been?” Sungjong asked.

“In my room? Where else?” he said.

“I don't know. You seem kinda...distant lately.” Sungyeol said.

“It's nothing.” He denied and glanced at me.

“Well...Sungjong and I are gonna go out to buy some toiletries for our bathroom. Be back soon~” Sungyeol sang as they walked out the dorm.

I scoffed. “So much for 'you have us'.” I muttered.

 

I looked at Myungsoo who was casually eating toast.

I walked up to him.

“What's wrong with you lately?” I asked him.

“Nothing.” he said and tried his best to smile.

I narrowed my eyes at him. He shrugged and turned to leave but I pulled him back.

He stared at me up and down.

“What are you wearing?” he asked me.

I looked at my clothes. I was just wearing shorts and a fitted t-shirt.

“Clothes?”

“I liked you better when you were wearing boy clothes.” he said with intense eyes.

My eyes widened. “Excuse me?”

“Just leave me alone.” he shook me off and turned to leave.

 

I was angry now. I grabbed him and spun him around.

“What the is your problem?!” I yelled.

“You want to know? You really want to know?” he asked me in a low voice.

I gulped. I was scared at what his answer would be, but I reluctantly nodded.

“Because I'm living under the same roof as someone I love who's dating my best friend. I try to stay away, but you come dressed like that tempting me so much. And I can't do anything about it. NOTHING. It kills me, _____. It kills me.”

I stared at him as he spilled his feelings out. Why didn't he say anything before?

“Why do you think I try to avoid you and Hoya now? It's kinda hard for me since he's my roommate but I don't want to see you guys when you're together. I can't take it.”

 

I was going to open my mouth to say something when I heard my phone ring in my pocket. He looked at my pocket before looking into my eyes.

“You should get that. You're boyfriend is probably calling you to tell you how he misses you already.” he said coldly before leaving.

I stared at his back. How did this happen?!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone signaled me that I had a new voice message.

I dialed voice mail and listened. It was indeed Hoya.

“BABY! Why didn't you pick up? Aish...I wanted to call you and tell you that I miss you already and I hope you will miss me too. I'll call you once we land. So keep your phone by you, arasso?! Saranghae! BYE BYE. Dongwoo stop taking my chips go get your--” the message ended.

I should be smiling at the cute message but I couldn't bring myself too.

 

==========

Yes i know...this chapter is pretty short. but i had to cut this part off because then the chapter would be WAY too long. so i'm gonna post the other part a little later today. :D

OMG OMG OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE SUPER JUNIOR-M'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?? HOLY THE BEST MV VIDEO EVER.

*drools over kyuhyun & eunhyuk*