Chapter 5

Be A Man

 

I was lounging on the couch, fangirling over Teen Top's live performance when I saw the door burst open. [a/n LOL I was gonna put ZE:A but then I remembered that I put Hyungshik in the story.]

“Oh you're back?” I asked them.

Sunggyu chuckled. “You really like Teen Top don't you?”

I nodded. It's not weird for a guy to like boy idol groups, right?

“You're really different from normal guys, you know that Jason?”

“You have no idea...” I muttered and stared at the screen.

“Yah...why are you watching this?! You should be watching SECRET or Rainbow!” Dongwoo said taking the remote.

“You change the channel, and you better sleep with your eyes open...” I glared at him.

He stopped and put the remote down. That's what I thought...

I felt eyes on me and Myungsoo was staring at me weirdly again. I turned back to the screen awkwardly.

“You didn't go out today? I would think you'd have a date or something...” Woohyun asked sitting next to me.

“No, I was taking care of Hoya hyung.”

“You shouldn't have! He can take care of himself.”

“Well obviously, if you guys left him here by himself!”

“Hey...I was against it, but they dragged me out of here.” Sunggyu said.

I went to sit next to Sunggyu. “You guys are bad.” I said pointing at everyone and pouting.

“Awh~~ Jason-ah! Don't be like that!” Woohyun said.

“Yeah!” Dongwoo agreed.

“Yah!” Sungjong screamed. “My aegyo's cute too.” he pouted.

“Shut up!” Dongwoo said and pushed him.

 

I looked at the time. “It's almost dinnertime. I should go buy Hoya hyung some soup. I'll be back~” [a/n *dances to 2pm*]

“Can I come?” a voice asked.

I turned my head and saw Myungsoo leaning on the door of his room.

I hesitantly nodded as I put on my shoes. He put on his shoes and we walked out of the dorm. We walked down the stairs and we passed Hyungshik's office.

“Oh Jason! Annyong!” he said and waved.

“Annyonghaseyo sunbae!” I said and bowed.

“Ah~ what a charming boy!”

I smiled in satisfaction. Jason's becoming popular here. He better thank me for this.

 

We walked on the street in an awkward silence.

“Why did you want to come?” I looked at him.

He shrugged. “I just thought I should get to know you better.”

“What do you want to know?”

“You're family?”

“Well...my mom is a nurse and my dad is the owner of a big company. And I have a sister.”

“You have a sister?”

I nodded. “What's her name?”

“_____. She's my twin.” Why does he want to know all these things?

“Oh really? I think I've heard of her before. She's a queenka right?”

My eyes widened.

“Uh..yeah. How do you know?”

“The people at my school always talked about her. They showed me a picture of her before.”

I grinned. This popularity of mine...

“She kinda looks like you...”

I froze. “Well of course. We're twins!” I said.

“Ah...right...”

“Yeah...what about you? I heard you're the 'playboy' of the school.”

He chuckled. I just noticed how cute his smile was. Wait...this is the first time I've seen him smile.

“I'm not a playboy...I was just a ullzang at the school I was at before I came here, so everyone just assumes...”

“Ah~”

Come to think of it...I think some girls at my school were talking about a Myungsoo before.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

After the talk I had with Jason I felt more reassured. I don't know why I thought he was weird. He just looked familiar because I've seen his sister before. But I guess the weird feeling in my stomach wasn't so weird. Now I can actually become friends with him.

“We're back~” he called to the others.

Hoya came running. “Finally! I'm so hungry! Thanks Jason.”

Jason smiled. “You're welcome hyung."

My eyes widened. How did he get Hoya to open up? “Well you're feeling better.” I said.

“Of course! I'm a good doctor.” Jason winked.

Now I know why everyone likes him so much. He's a pretty cute guy.

 

 

_____'s POV

That night I woke up super thirsty. I jumped down from my bunk, making sure not to wake up Woohyun. I chuckled at his sleeping his position. Half of his body was practically on the ground.

I tiptoed to the kitchen and opened a cabinet. There were no glasses left. They were all in the dishwater that was currently on. But there was one glass left, but it was at the top. I reached up to grab it but I was too short.

“Aish...” I got on my tippy toes but I was still too short.

 

I saw a hand reach up and grab it. I turned my head and saw Hoya taking the glass and putting water in it. He drank from it.

“Hey! I was gonna get that!” I said to him.

He drank the rest of the water and handed me the glass. I pouted.

He chuckled and pinched my cheek. “Night.”

I glared at the back of his head. But then I smiled. Operation make Hoya like Jason, success!

I put some more water in the glass and then I drank from it.

Bad idea.

 

==================

myungsoo doesn't think jason is weird now! WOO!

comment please! <3