Chapter 10

Be A Man

 

W-what?” I stuttered.

“You heard me. I want a kiss...from you.”

I stared at him. His face was still close.

“Are you okay? Maybe you're tired from dance practice. Go rest up. We can go another day.”

“I'm fine.”

“Are you hearing yourself properly?” I asked him.

“Yes. I've never had feelings for a guy before. But I don't even care anymore. I don't care anymore that you're a male and as am I. I don't even know how this happened. But...”

[a/n that answers your question everyone! He's not gay.]

Is this seriously happening?

 

I continued to stare at him. I didn't know what to say.

“..I like you, Park Jason. I. Like. You.” he confessed. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I was shocked at first, but then everything was soon forgotten and I returned the kiss.

His hand sneaked to my neck and he pressed his lips harder. After a couple of seconds, we pulled apart.

I scolded myself.

That wasn't Jason that kissed him back, that was definitely _____.

But he thinks it's Jason...

 

I sighed in my head.

_____ likes him. But Jason certainly doesn't.

I could just simply tell him that I'm _____. But what if he totally changes his feelings about me? And what if he couldn't keep a secret and then spill it to everyone? No...Hoya would never do that. But...AISHHHHHHHHH!

“Yah...say something...” he said and poked my cheek.

I blinked at him.

He chuckled. “I don't expect you to accept my confession...yet. I'm glad I got that off of my chest so now I can show my affection towards you. And since you kissed back, I'll take it as a maybe.” he smirked.

“You don't want to keep it a secret?” I asked.

“If anyone has a problem with it, I'll rearrange their face. And if anyone messes with me or you, they won't be able to have children.” he said seriously.

I simply nodded.

“Now go clean up. We have a fun night ahead of us.” he told me and pushed me towards my room.

I got into the shower and washed up. I wrapped a towel around my body and stared at my reflection.

“What am I going to do?!” I asked myself. Of course...there was no answer. I sighed and put on jeans, and a t-shirt.

I walked out and Hoya was already done. He was in jeans and a zip-up hoodie. He smiled when he saw me. “Let's go!”

 

We arrived at a restaurant. We ordered our food and waited for the food to arrive.

“I've been wanting to ask you this...” I started.

“What is it?”

“Why do you...like me?”

He shrugged. “I don't know myself. You're just so different from other guys Jason. You actually cared for me. You get flustered easily. You seem so fragile in a way that makes me want to take care of you. So I want to do that...be there for you.”

I stared at him.

“I'm not saying you're weak...but...there's just something different that makes me drawn to you. I've never felt this way towards a guy before, honestly.” he finished.

It's cause I'm a girl...

God, I feel guilty.

“How are we going to tell the guys?” I asked.

He chuckled. “Oh god...I didn't even think about that. We'll just have to hope for the best...” He smiled that smile. It gave me butterflies.

Just then our food arrived.

 

“Here's the check.” the waiter said and placed the check on the table. I grabbed the paper. Hoya snatched it from me.

“I'm paying.” he sternly said.

“What?! It's your birthday! I'm treating you.” I said and snatched the paper from him.

“I'm the seme.”

I blinked.

He smirked.

I blinked again.

“That's what I thought.” he smirked more, grabbed the check and walked to the counter.

I puffed my cheeks out and pouted. I really wanted to treat him...

He came back and grabbed my hand.

“Come on. Let's go see a movie.” he grinned and kissed my forehead.

In a daze, I followed right behind him.

 

Throughout the movie I was having a mind battle with myself.

Should I accept the confession?

Should I ignore it and pretend he didn't even say it?

Should I turn him down even though I like him too?

My mind kept going back and forth and I couldn't even concentrate on the movie.

I then came to a conclusion. I would just go with the flow and do what my instincts tell me.

 

The movie was eventually over. We walked out of the theater and he checked the time. It was already 8:30

“I think we should get back. We have school tomorrow...” I told him.

He frowned but then nodded. “I guess you're right. We'll continue this date another time.” he smiled down at me.

Here come those butterflies again.

He put his arms around me and we started to walk back to the dorm. No one gave us weird looks or anything because skin ship is pretty common.

 

As we walked through the gates of the school I thought of something.

“The cake! Everyone probably saw it!” I facepalmed.

“I don't even care anymore. I'm just happy I got to spend my birthday with you. It was seriously the best birthday I've had.” he said.

I moved closer to him and smiled at his words.

We were about to walk into the dorm when he stopped me.

“Wait...” he said.

“Yeah?” I turned to him.

“About my confession...” he said. “Will you accept it?”

I looked into his eyes. The expression on his face read 'hope'.

I nodded.

He grinned and jumped into the air.

“WOO!” He fist pumped.

I chuckled.

He lifted me up and kissed me. He set me down and grabbed my hand. “Now...the hard part...” he said and slowly opened the door.

We walked in. Everyone was at the table eating.

 

“We're back!” Hoya yelled.

“YAH! You didn't tell us it was your birthday!” Woohyun yelled, outraged.

Myungsoo turned to look at us. He noticed our entwined hands and his eyes widened.

“Guys...we have an announcement to make!” Hoya said.

Everyone turned to look at us. I nodded.

“We're...” I started.

“Together.” Hoya finished and raised our hands.

Everyone spit out their food. Myungsoo remained expressionless.

“BWOH?!?!?!” they screamed.

 

“OW OW OW OW! Let go!” I said.

Myungsoo pulled me away from Hoya and into my bedroom.

“Yah! Did I just hear you guys say you're together?! Do you even like him?!”

I nodded.

“Oh my god. Does he know you're a girl?” he asked.

“Shhh...no he doesn't.”

“He probably thinks he's gay and he's not! Did you ever think about his position?”

“Of course I have! But...” my voice trailed off.

Myungsoo realized my situation. “You're scared...you're scared that he won't like you anymore if he finds out you're a girl.”

“He told me that he feels drawn to me. It's because I'm a girl! He won't feel that way anymore once he knows...”

"_____...you have to tell him. You have to."

I thought about it. Myungsoo was right. I had to. I couldn't let him go around telling people he likes a boy. It would ruin his reputation and he would be lying to himself.

I eventually nodded. "But when?"

"As soon as possible. Before this gets too far."

"I just don't know if I'll be ready..."

He started to walk to the door and grabbed the doorknob.

Before turning it, he said in a low voice, “Well maybe you should find someone who loves you for who you really are.”

 

==================

well guys...i don't know what you guys will think. so comment please.

sorry if you didn't like this chapter.

the story will get better. i promise. <3