Chapter 13

Be A Man

 

6 bodies walked up to us.

“Oh guys...w-what are you doing here?” Hoya stuttered.

They all held up shopping bags.

“Yah...what are you doing here with _____?” Sunggyu asked.

“Where's Jason?” Sungyeol asked, looking around.

“Jason's not here.” Hoya said. “I'm here with _____.” he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to him.

I looked up at him.

Woohyun walked up to Hoya and punched him.

I gasped and covered my mouth.

“How could you cheat on Jason with his own sister?!” He yelled at Hoya and lunged for him again.

“Hyung.” Myungsoo said and grabbed Woohyun's arm to stop him, but Woohyun shook him off.

“Woohyun! Stop!” I blocked Hoya, who was on the floor touching his now bleeding lip.

“And you! How could agree to do this? Jason is your brother.” Sungjong said.

I bit my lip and looked at Hoya. He was glaring at Woohyun. Then I looked at Myungsoo who was staring at me intensively.

“It's true Jason is my brother. But the person that you think is Jason is not who you think he is.”

“What the is that supposed to mean?” Dongwoo asked in an irritated tone.

I looked around and noticed everyone in the store giving us weird looks.

“I'll explain everything to you guys. But can we please do it in private?” I asked them.

“Fine. But you better have a good explanation for this or you're dead.” Woohyun pointed to Hoya and they started to leave.

 

I turned around and examined Hoya's lip. Tears started to flow down my cheeks.

“I'm so sorry I got you into this.” I hung my head and cried.

He tilted my head up and wiped my tears. “Don't cry. Save your tears for our wedding day.”

What he said made me cry even more.

Someone cleared their throat. It was Sunggyu.

He stared down at us with sad, sympathetic eyes. “Meet us at the dorm, okay?”

Hoya nodded and I wiped the last tear that fell down my face.

 

“So are you really going to tell them?” Hoya asked me as were walking to the dorm building.

I nodded. “I have no choice.”

“I can find a way to make this whole situation work without you having to tell your secret.”

“Thanks, but they'll hate you for thinking you cheated on Jason with me...I don't want that.”

“It's okay--”

“Hoya...I want to do this. It might be for the better...” I said as we almost reached our room.

 

Before coming I changed back to Jason because girls aren't aloud on campus...but I brought my girl clothes so I could change to show them the real me.

We opened the door and everyone was already back.

They were all in front of the TV. But the TV wasn't on.

“What the hell?! Now you're with Jason?! You ing--” Woohyun was about to get up but Sunggyu held him back.

“Calm down Woohyun. Let them explain.”

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu before taking a deep breath.

 

Without saying a word to them, I walked into my room and quickly put my clothes on.

“Something seems fishy...” I heard someone say.

I opened the door and slowly walked out. Everyone was standing and Hoya was leaning on the door frame. He almost fell backwards when I opened it.

Everyone went bug eyed. Woohyun stared me with his mouth hanging open.

“Get it now?!” Hoya asked gesturing to me.

“Don't tell me...” Dongwoo muttered.

“I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!” Sungyeol yelled jumping up and down.

“What? How?” Hoya asked.

Sungyeol walked up to me and held up my wrist. He pointed to my bracelet.

“Both Jason and _____ had this on. But I just thought it was a brother sister thing.”

He was right...I never took that bracelet off.

“So I was sharing a room with a girl this whole time?!” Woohyun asked, raged.

I nodded.

“Oh my god...you saw all those times I walked out with my face mask!” he threw himself on the couch and covered his face with his hands.

I nodded and chuckled at the memory.

 

“Why are you doing this?” Sunggyu asked me.

“My brother Jason needs to take his medicine for his injury from an accident awhile ago and he can't take it without parental supervision. So I had to take his place here so he doesn't lose his spot in this school. He's wanted to come here ever since they started building this school years ago when he read about it in a brochure.” I explained.

“Awh, that's sweet~” Sungjong said.

“Why didn't you tell us?” Sungyeol asked, slightly heartbroken.

I shrugged. “I didn't want the secret to get out. And if I told you guys, I was scared you'd treat me different...”

“You could trust us. Anything to help a friend.” Sunggyu said and put a hand on my shoulder.

I smiled at him. “Komawo Oppa...”

“Now we know why you like Teen Top so much...” Dongwoo said.

 

“Wait...did anyone else know besides you?” Woohyun asked looking at Hoya.

“Myungsoo.” Hoya told him.

“What?! How?!” Sungyeol looked around but Myungsoo was nowhere to be found.

“Where'd he go?”

We all shrugged.

Sunggyu walked up to Hoya. “Now we know that she's a girl so we're keeping a close eye on you.” he pushed Hoya's chest.

“Why? You guys weren't like that before?” Hoya asked, rubbing the spot.

“It's different. Oppa's are more over-protective than hyung's.” he explained.

“Yeah! So don't touch her!” Sungjong said hugging me.

“But she's my girlfriend!” Hoya argued.

I chuckled.

Hoya pulled me away to my room and locked the door.

Sungjong was beating on it.

“HEY! You can't be alone in a room with a girl!” Sungyeol screamed.

“Why?! JEALOUS?!” Hoya screamed back.

“Wait til you get out Lee Howon...you're dead.” Sungyeol threatened.

I laughed. These boys make my day.

 

Before bed, Hoya came in the room.

“I guess we still couldn't finish that date...” he said and sighed.

“We can another time.” I smiled.

He nodded and leaned in. But before he could kiss me Woohyun pulled him away.

“No kissing.” he stated.

I laughed at the look Hoya gave Woohyun. “Don't look at me like that. I don't trust you.”

“Tch...whatever. You better not do anything to my baby tonight.” Hoya said.

“I keep no promises...”

“Yah...”

“Kidding...kidding...”

“If you do anything, I'm moving in!” Hoya said, as he walked out.

“NO WAY! I definitely wouldn't trust you then!” Woohyun yelled at Hoya's disappearing figure.

 

I jumped on my bunk as I watched Woohyun comb his hair.

“Oppa...”

He jumped into his bed and said, “Don't talk to me. I'm mad at you.”

My eyes widened and I looked down at Woohyun from the side of my bunk so technically my head was upside down and my hair was swinging down too.

Woohyun looked at my upside down face and tried to hold in his laughter.

“Why?!” I asked.

“Because you kept this secret all this time! Do you not trust me?”

“I trust you! But if it were you, you wouldn't have told anyone the secret that could destroy your brothers future!”

He looked at me but didn't say anything.

“Oppa~~~~” I said in the cutest voice imaginable.

“AISH! I hate you and your aegyo!” he said and pinched my cheeks.

I smiled. “So you're not mad?”

He shook his head. “But no more secrets.”

“I promise. No more secrets.”

 

==============

LALALALALA everyone's happy~~~ except for one.... :/

don't worry guys...things will definitely get interesting. :3

the action is just getting started... (;