Chapter 19

Be A Man

Before reading...QUICK! PICK ONE!

infinite vs ze:a

teen top vs infinite

ze:a vs teen top

SCROLL DOWN AND COMMENT ON WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BETTER!

 

 

My eyes widened.

“Hoya...and Myungsoo?!” I repeated.

"Oppa." They both corrected.

Everyone nodded.

Fate is really not on my side right now...

I bit my lip.

Hoya angrily strode towards me and kissed me. I blinked in surprise. He looked at Myungsoo who now had a angry look on his face. He glared at Hoya. If looks could kill...Hoya would be dead.

Hoya pulled me into my room.

“That was unnecessary...” I told him.

“You're mine. I will do anything I can to make that go in his head.”

“I'm not an object.”

“You know what I mean. I care about you so much. I love you so much. I can't lose to him. I won't be able to live.”

I softened.

“You have to promise me...you won't ever leave me.” he said.

“Do you not trust me?”

“Of course I trust you. It's him I don't trust.”

“Oppa...I promise I won't ever leave you. You won't need to worry about that. Don't forget that I love you.”

He pulled me into a hug. “I love you. You don't ever forget that either.”

“I won't.”

 

The next day we all boarded the buses. We had to sit with our tents groups. I walked to my row and put my backpack under the seats. Hoya and Myungsoo were arguing.

“She's my girlfriend! I'm sitting next to her.”

“Just because she's your girlfriend, doesn't mean you have to hog her all the time!”

“Yeah I know...but I'm not gonna let you have any time with her!”

“You're so greedy!”

“Why don't I sit in the middle? You guys are going to rip each other's throats out.” I said.

They glared at each other before sitting down. Hoya took the window seat, while Myungsoo took the aisle seat. They both took out their iPod's and put an ear bud in both of my ears. One side was a rap song, one side was a ballad.

“Yah...she wants to listen to this song.” Hoya said to Myungsoo.

“How do you know?”

I rolled my eyes. I pulled both ear buds out of my ears.

“I want to sleep.” I told them.

Hoya quickly put an arm around me and let me lay on his shoulder. I leaned on his shoulder and quickly fell asleep.

 

I woke up because the ride was kind of bumpy. I looked up and I saw Hoya's sleeping face. I smiled and brushed away some of the hair that was covering his eyes. I kissed him lightly, making sure not to wake him up. I looked down and I saw a sweater covering me. I looked over to a sleeping Myungsoo and I noticed he wasn't wearing his. He had his head hanging and I frowned. His neck must hurt...

I was going to put his head back but I noticed something was around my hand. I realized Myungsoo was holding my hand. I chuckled at the fact that he put his sweater over it so Hoya wouldn't see.

I sat up and took Hoya's arm off of me. I slid my hand out of Myungsoo's hand and carefully tilted his head back. I gazed at his sleeping face. He was even more handsome while sleeping.

I closed my eyes in frustration. Stop doing this to yourself...only look at Hoya...

“Am I really that good-looking?”

I quickly opened my eyes.

Myungsoo was awake.

“Uh...”

“I'm just teasing.” he grinned.

“Thanks for your sweater by the way.” I said.

“No problem. I had to do something...”

 

There was a comfortable silence. I looked around and everyone was sleeping. I chuckled at Sungyeol's sleeping face with his neck pillow.

“You like my phone wallpaper?” Myungsoo asked showing me the picture.

It was of me sleeping and his finger was poking my cheek.

“Hey! No one gave you permission to take a picture of me sleeping!”

“No one gave me permission to do a lot of things...but I still did.”

I clicked my tongue and tried to snatch the phone away.

“Give me it!”

“Why?”

“Because I look weird sleeping!”

“What are you talking about? Look at this...” he showed me the picture again. “You look beautiful.”

I covered my face to keep him from seeing me blush.

“You really are amazing _____. You're even beautiful while sleeping...” he sighed.

“Stop it!”

“What? Scared you might fall for me?”

Maybe I already have...

 

We reached the campsite and all got off the bus. As we were walking in, I suppose another school was getting to ready to leave. Students were walking out.

“Here...let me carry this for you.” Myungsoo ran up to me and took my bag.

“Thanks.” I smiled.

“Wait for me!” Hoya yelled, running towards me with his bag.

I looked back and chuckled when he slightly tripped and struggled to get back his balance. He's so cute.

“You okay?”

“Yeah! You walk so fast. Where's your bag?” he asked.

I pointed to Myungsoo who smirked and held it up.

Hoya scoffed before noticing the bathroom.

“I'll meet you at the campsite.” he said and left.

“Ah...I have to go too...” Myungsoo said and glanced at the bathroom.

“Then go!” I laughed.

“But...” he held up my bag.

“It's okay Myungsoo oppa...I can carry it myself.”

“Mian...” he said and ran to the bathroom.

 

As I was following the teachers to the campsite, I saw a student from another school walking out. She had heels on...heels...in the forest. Is she crazy?

She strut her stuff my way and I noticed a crowd of guys following her.

That would be me at Seoul High...

As she walked passed me, her heel broke and she fell. As a reflex, so I wouldn't fall with her, I caught her.

“Oh!” she said. She looked me in the eye and smiled.

The guys following her gasped.

“Are you okay?” I asked her as she straightened up.

“I am now that oppa caught me! Thanks so much!” she said and batted her eyelashes.

Is she...flirting with me?

Well..I'm glad. I have to go.” I said awkwardly.

“Hope we meet in the future!” I heard her yell from behind me.

I waved my hand without looking back.

“Wait! What's your name?” she yelled again.

“Jason!” I yelled back.

“I'm Sulli! Bye Jason oppa!”

 

Everyone was soon at the campsite. The tents were already set up. I looked inside the tent. The space looked like it could only fit two people.

I cursed the tent makers in my head.

After putting blankets down in the tent, the teachers announced we'd be having a soccer match in a spacey area for fun in about 2 hours. So everyone decided to rest up in their tents.

After getting a bottle of water in the cooler, I walked back in the tent. Hoya and Myungsoo were arguing again.

“NO! She's sleeping next to me.” Hoya said pointing to himself.

“She's sleeping in the middle.”

“I don't trust you!”

“What am I gonna do? her?! You're going to be right next to her. Jeez...”

“Fine...the middle....”

I rolled my eyes. My patience is starting to go down.

 

They settled on both sides of the tent, leaving just enough room for me.

I laid myself down in between them and closed my eyes. I changed my sleeping position so I'd be on my left arm.

Myungsoo wrapped an arm around my waist.

Hoya threw his arm back. “NUH. UH.” he shook his finger at Myungsoo.

“But she's facing you! I want some satisfaction too.”

“No touching.”

“Fine...she can face me and you can wrap your arm around her.”

Hoya thought about it. “Fine.” And he spun me around.

“Aish...I feel like a doll.” I muttered.

Hoya wrapped his arm around my waist and fell asleep.

I was falling into deep slumber when I felt a hand grab mine again. I looked up and met eyes with Myungsoo.

“He doesn't have to know.” he whispered before kissing my forehead.

 

==================

Ah man...I myself, the writer, am confused who i would choose. lol.

and...i'm thinkin' this story might have like...2-3 more chapters. idk yet. I'll see how things progress. haha.

(referring to the top message) if you haven't told me what you like better then please do so. it's for my nxt fanfic. gotta do the preparation. haha.