Chapter 21

Be A Man

 

Pabo...you won't go to hell for loving someone.” he told me.

“I will for loving two.”

“You can't control things like that. It just comes naturally. Just follow what your heart says.”

“They both have a place in my heart. God...love .” I sobbed.

“Just go to sleep. Things will get better.” Woohyun laid me down and pulled the blanket over me.

My eyelids automatically got heavy as my head hit the pillow from all the crying.

“Thanks oppa.” I whispered before I fell asleep.

 

I woke up and sat up. I looked at my sides and Hoya and Myungsoo were both sleeping peacefully.

Myungsoo had dry blood on his lip and Hoya had a cut on his cheek. I felt my eyes water but I tried to keep the tears in.

Be strong...

I grabbed my tooth brush and walked out of the tent. It looks like everyone was starting to wake up as well. I walked to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth at one of the sinks. Guys were walking in and out peeing in the urinals. I rolled my eyes in frustration. Being a boy is miserable. Just miserable. I don't know how they do it. Just pee in front of everyone like that. But I've become used to it now.

I was brushing my teeth slowly, lost in my own thoughts that I didn't realize I was alone in the bathroom. Hoya and Myungsoo both walked in the bathroom. I straightened and started to brush my teeth quickly. They looked at me funny and watched me as I practically ran out of the bathroom. I know running away wasn't the right way to handle it, but I'm not ready to face them yet.

 

I put my toothbrush back in my bag and quickly ran up to Sungjong who was dancing.

“What's going on?” I asked him.

“Oh there you are! Want to dance with me in talent show?”

“Talent show?” I asked.

He nodded. “I'm dancing to Gee. None of the guys will do it with me...want to? Since your a girl, I'm sure you're comfortable with it, right?”

I smiled. “Sure. I'll do it.” It might help me get my mind off of Hoya and Myungsoo.

 

I spent my day with Sungjong, having a great time.

There was a big cafeteria where we'd eat when preparing big dinners and tonight they prepared chicken and other foods. Inside the cafeteria, there was a platform where people could perform. Sungjong and I would be performing when everyone was eating. First up was Hyungshik sunbae. He sang a song. I was touched by the performance, his voice was amazing.

I looked in the crowd and I saw everyone in our dorm sitting at one table eating happily. Although Myungsoo and Hoya were smiling, it seemed like it was forced.

“Up next is Sungjong and Jason!”

I walked up with Sungjong.

“WOOOO! GO JASON!!!!!” a girl voice yelled. Everyone turned to look at the girl. Myungsoo and Hoya gave her weird looks.

I tilted my head and looked for the voice.

It was Sulli, holding a sign with my name on it.

What is she doing here...?

 

The music came on and Sungjong tried to act as girly and cute as possible. I just acted normal.

The music ended and we bowed.

“AHHHH! JASON OPPA!!!!!!” that Sulli girl screamed.

“Ah...so annoying...” someone said.

“Yah! Do you know who I am?!” she snapped.

I stared at her funny. She smiled and ran up to me.

“Oppa! You did awesome. Do you remember me?” she squealed.

“Uh..yeah..I do.”

She jumped for joy. “Do you want to eat with me?”

“Uh...I think I'm going to eat with my friends.” I said walking to the table.

She pouted and followed me.

“Hey guys...” I sat down next to Dongwoo.

“You did so good up there! You should join a girl group...like Sistar. Bora is so hott, oh my god...” Dongwoo said and started to stare off into space.

Woohyun shoved a chicken leg in his mouth to shut him up.

“Oppa! I'm bored. Let's go outside.” Sulli said tugging on my arm.

“Yah. Who are you?” Sungyeol asked.

“Sulli. Queenka of Seoul High.” she answered. That's why someone of the students leaving yesterday looked familiar.

“WHAT?” I practically yelled. All those years of building my reputation down the drain. They've already found a new queenka.

 

I was beyond pissed. I got up from the table and left.

“Wait for me!” Her annoying voice was behind me.

“Yah! Why do you keep following me?!” I turned to glare at her.

“Because I like you.” she smiled.

I blinked at her. “You don't even know me.”

“Yes I do. You're Jason.”

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away.

“Wait!” she grabbed my arm.

“WHAT?!”

“Do you want to go on a date with me?!”

“NO.”

“Why?”

“Because I'm gay.”

She chuckled. “Stop joking.”

“I'm not. I like boys.”

“Prove it.” she said, crossing her arms.

As if on cue, Hoya came running to me. “Hey, are you okay?” he asked me.

I grabbed his face and kissed him hard, making sure she got the message. I pulled away. “Whoa...” he said.

Sulli pouted and ran away.

 

I walked away angrily and sat down on a log by the river.

I ran my fingers through my hair. Why is nothing working out? I was only supposed to come here and take my brothers place until he could come here and then go back to my old life like nothing happened. Not come here, fall in love and lose my reputation. I looked out at the lake and how beautiful it looked with the moonlight shining on it. Tempting...

I stood up and took off my shirt and shoes. I unwrapped the wrap and took off my pants. I had shorts underneath. I was now in a tank top and shorts. I ran and jumped in the water. I held my breathe for as long as I could before coming up for air. It felt so good. I swam back and forth for awhile. Once I got tired I came back up. Hoya was standing there with towels.

“You were watching me?” I asked him.

He nodded and grinned. “You look so beautiful in the water. I feel like I fell in love again.” he wrapped the towel around my shivering body and held me close.

Once he let go of me, he took the smaller towel and started to dry my hair. He looked at me and smiled.

“Why are you still being so nice to me? I hurt you.” I asked him.

“No one said love was easy. Everyone experiences hurt when they love someone. It only makes us human.” he said.

I stared at him and he continued to rub the towel against my head, making my hair go in different directions.

 

“Why'd you kiss him back?” he whispered.

“Because I love him too.” There's no use in denying it anymore, right?

He seemed calm like he already knew the answer.

“I don't know what to do...” I looked down. I felt like I was gonna break down again.

He pulled me into his arms.

“Things will work out, I promise. As for now...I have something to show you.”

“What is it?”

“You haven't eaten right?” he asked.

I shook my head.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. “Follow me,” he said and took my hand.

 

He led us down a path into a small area. Under a tree, there was a picnic set up, and lanterns were hanging from the branches.

“You did this?!” I asked.

He nodded. “What do you think I was doing all day?”

I shrugged.

“Come on...let's eat!” he happily said and pulled on my hand.

We sat down and pulled out different foods.

“How did you get this stuff?”

“I have my way with words...” he had a smug smile on his face. “And the lady that works in the kitchen loves me. Showed her some of my charms, and she happily helped me.”

I smiled.

 

We ate our pasta salads and drank some iced tea. For dessert, he took out some cheesecake. He fed me a bite.

“Good?” he asked.

I nodded. “Yummy! You try some.”

I took the plate from him and fed him some.

“It's good. But even better since you fed me.”

I took another bite and set the plate down.

“You have some on your lips.” he told me.

I was gonna it off but he stopped me.

“Allow me.” he leaned in.

My eyes widened.

He pressed his lips to mine and I felt his tongue my lips. It sent a shock through my body. He pulled away and his lips.

“Yummy.” he said.

I was still in a daze.

 

“Oh I have something to give you too...” he took a small red box out of his pocket.

He handed it to me.

“I was going to give it to you for your birthday...but...yeah...so I decided to find a romantic night to give it you.”

I opened the box and a cute tune was played. Inside was a spinning red heart and on the lid it said, 'I'll love you til my heart stops beating.'

I hugged him. “I love it. Thank you.”

 

He took out his cell phone and a slow song. He stood up and held out his hand.

“May I have this dance?”

I took his hand and stood up. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We slowly danced, living the moment.

He whispered in my ear, “I love you.”

And he kissed me sweetly.

I smiled into the kiss.

Nothing could be more perfect than this moment. Nothing.

 

=======

ah~~ longer chapter this time cause i actually had time to write it! lol.

the million dollar question...what team are you on now? ;)