Chapter 23 - FINAL

Be A Man

 

I got home from school and changed out of my uniform into some comfy clothes.

Today was actually not that bad. Luna introduced me to her friends, and we had a great time at lunch. Most of them just came this semester so they didn't know me that well. It's like starting over with a clean slate.

I heard my phone, signaling I got a new text message.

 

To: _____

From: Hoya<3

Myungsoo and I are on our way to your house now. We need to talk to you.

 

I bit my lip. What am I going to do?!

I sat down on my bed and thought about all the things that happened to me these past few weeks. From my first kiss to the picnic dinner I had with Hoya.

I ruffled my hair in frustration.

I've never had to make a decision this difficult before.

 

I grabbed a coin.

Heads, I'll pick Hoya. Tails, I'll pick Myungsoo.

What can I say? I've become desperate...

I flipped it and it flew in the air and landed on my table. I closed my eyes and peeked at the coin.

“OH COME ONNNN!” I yelled.

It landed in a crack and got stuck vertically.

I looked at the ceiling. “You aren't helping me!”

 

Then I heard the doorbell ring.

“OTTOKE?!?!?” I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

Hoya and Myungsoo stood there with their hands in their pockets and had a smile on their faces.

“You guys look happy...”

“How was your day at school?” Hoya asked, while walking in and Myungsoo following him.

“Fine..I guess.” I said and led them to the living room.

 

“The thing we had to talk to you about...” Myungsoo started.

“OKAY WAIT! I really can't make a decision right now. I know I've been keeping you guys waiting but--”

“Decision?” Hoya asked.

“There's no need for that...” Myungsoo finished.

I tilted my head.

“What are you saying?” I narrowed my eyes at them.

The two looked at each other and smirked.

“_____...how do you feel about having two boyfriends?” Hoya asked.

“W-what?!?!? That can't work...can it?”

“Come on...you love me...you love him...we both love you...that sounds perfect to me.” Myungsoo said.

Hoya nodded.

I chuckled. “Stop joking...” I hit them both on the arm.

They remained serious.

“You're serious...”

They nodded.

“And you talked about this?”

They nodded again.

I was still a little iffy about the situation.

 

“You said yourself that you can't make a decision!” Hoya argued.

That's right...

All of the signs haven't pointed to just one of them.

“Let's just try it...” Myungsoo edged.

“Yeah...jaebal...we're tired of all the fighting.” Hoya shook his shoulders and made whining noises.

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes.

“YES!” they high-fived.

Hoya grabbed the remote and the tv. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder while Myungsoo laid his head down on my lap and took my hand.

I looked at the both of them back and forth a couple of times before smiling.

I could get used to this.

==========

THE END! thanks for supporting this story! I'd appreciate it if you support my new story too!
(AGAIN! The LOVE INTERESTS WERE JUST A COINCIDENCE! didn't do it on purpose i swear!)