Unconscious

Behind the Mask

--------

“Hey Amber,” you said right when you entered work room in headquarters. There, Amber was in front of several big computer screens.

“Good you’re here. Luna is sick and Sulli, Victoria, and Krystal are busy tonight. So the only choice was you. Sorry, I wasn’t disturbing you when I texted right?” Amber asked.

“No, I was just going over to my neighbor’s house to work on our project together,” you replied.

“Well that’s not that important. Come over here.” She motioned you to sit next to her. “What’s the problem?” you asked.

Amber pointed to a person on one of the screens. “You see this guy?” She explained the plan out to you. “Well I’ve been trying to track down this drug dealer for a while now and today I found out that they go out to a night café right after every successful deal. You go and they’ll most likely be there. Then you follow their car and hopefully, that’ll lead you to their hideout. You sneak inside and find out they are up to next. Can you handle that?”

You nodded then got up. “Is it alright if I take my motorcycle?” you asked.

“Yeah,” Amber laughed. “Just don’t tell head chief about it.”

“Thanks Amber~” *Assa, I haven’t seen my baby in a long time.* You excitedly left the room to go change and put on your disguise.

When you arrived at the garage, you scanned over the rows of motorcycles and other vehicles. You went over to the valet booth to ask for your keys.

You leaned on the counter. “Hey Mr. Lee, how’s it going?~” you said to the stubborn, grumpy, single, middle-aged spy.

“~~~~~~~. What are you here for?” he asked.

“I’m here for my baby of course,” you replied.

He raised an eyebrow. “You mean your motorcycle?”

“Yup, could you please hand over the key to my baby now?” You held out your hand.

“You better not get in another accident or telling head chief to take away your driving eligibilities,” He had your keys in his hand and was about to hand it over to you but pulled back. “You got it?”

“Yes,” You tried to reach out for it but he pulled back again. “Are you sure?” He gave you a stern look.

“Yes! Now will you please give me the keys?” you pleaded. He finally handed it to you and you went over to where your motorcycle was parked.  

4642_23090542758.jpg

There it was, one of your prized possessions. The bike shined from being hit on by the ceiling lights. You touched it for the first time in months. Reason being is because your uncle prohibited you from seeing it ever since you completely ruined it during a mission. You sighed then smiled. *It’s been a while since I’ve seen you. You’re now all fixed and looking as perfect as ever.* You wore the helmet that was hanging on the handles then went on. You started the engine and left the garage, onto the streets.

As Amber said before, the drug dealer was there at the night café along with his people. It was now 8PM and you haven’t eaten since lunch so you thought you might as well eat and work at the same time. You ordered a cup of coffee along with a few pastries then sat over at a table a few tables behind theirs.

After a long half hour, the group of people got up and started to leave. *Oh crap they’re leaving.* You quickly stuffed the rest of the bread in your mouth and chewed while you also got up and threw away your garbage.

Following them out, their car happened to be park a few spaces away from your motorcycle. Acting like you were playing around with your phone, you waited for the car to move out. When it did, you quickly put on your helmet and followed them.

They led you to another old warehouse. *Typical.* You thought to yourself as you took off your helmet and looked at the building. You put on your mask then tied up your hair after sending a message to Amber stating where you were at.

You went around the building and went in through an opened window. Other than the moonlight shinning down, there was barley any light. You took a few seconds to look around the room that you were currently in. It looked as if it was just a huge room full of boxes on top one another. *Probably filled with imported drugs.* Then there was just a random table along with some chairs in the center of the room.

You strode over to the table and took a look at the papers. *Contracts and documents. I should read over them.* You brought out your phone to at least get some light.

“Good job boys. We’ve managed to get a couple more thousand dollars tonight.”

You heard footsteps coming towards the room. *.*

The boss man opened the door and the light. He walked over to the table and sat down with 5 of his people behind him. “Haha, if only we could scam this much from other people,” the same voice said again.

You sat hiding behind boxes 20 feet away from them and you were still able to hear their conversation. Eavesdropping for 20 minutes, you found out about their plans happening around Seoul and took note of everything.

After what could have been an hour, you were getting sleepy. *When are they going to sleep?! It’s already…* You checked the time on your phone. *10PM! AISH and I still have homework.* You pushed your head back and the box behind your head made a noise. “Fu-“ You blocked your own mouth before you spoke anymore.

“What was that?” said the boss man. “Go scan the place. I’m sure I heard something.”  His men start searching around. You moved and looked behind the boxes to make sure there wasn’t anyone around you.

When you turned back around, a pair of legs stood before you. “Hey boss, I found someone.” He grabbed your wrist and pulled you up so the others could see.

The boss man stood up from his chair. “Who are you and what are you doing here?!” The man dragged you over to him then pushed you onto the ground while they surrounded you. “You look pretty young to be hanging around here alone during the night. Now tell me. Who do you work for?”

“No,” you blankly replied.

“No? I don’t like it when people interrupt my business and don’t do what I tell them to do.” He stood back up and sighed. “Take her to an empty room. We’ll deal with her in the morning.” The guy from before pulled you up again and started dragging you out of the room.

You quickly grabbed onto his arm and twisted it until he let go of you. Next you stomped on his foot having to him scream in pain then kneeing his crotch causing him to fall over. The rest of the people ran over to you and things got completely out of control. You were punching, kicking, and ducking left and right.

While you were beating up one of the other guys, the man from before managed to get up and grab a chair. He crept behind you and slammed the chair on the back of your head. You fell onto your knees then fully dropping down onto the cement floor. You tried to keep your eyes opened but the pain swept through your entire body.

Suddenly, another figure appeared and looked as if he was throwing punches at the men.

But before you could question anything, everything turned black.