Jeju Island

Behind the Mask

 

----

The school year ended quickly and everyone was excited for the class trip only juniors were allowed to go on. This year, it was a 4 night 5 day stay at Jeju Island were the students were allowed to do whatever they wanted. Just as long as they don't cause trouble. You and the f(x) members (minus Victoia) packed your lugages and had a sleepover at your house the day before. 

The next day, you and f(x) arrived at the airport on time. After meeting up with class, everyone got onto the plane.

After the plane ride, the teachers took role call and everyone got onto the charter buses. 

"Wahhhhhhh! We're finally here!" Luna looked out the window amazed at everything she was seeing. "Yeah, everything looks so pretty here too," you added. 

"I can't wait to get to the hotel then go check out place," Luna continued on. "Then maybe after that we can go hiking! Oh my god, I've never been hiking before! I heard the the forest in Jeju island is amazing. We have to go there! Oh! And there's  also the beach! We need to go there too!"  That was what practically what was going on for the entire ride to the hotel.

Then there were the guys. During the bus ride, Chanyeol instantly began eating whatever food he had in his bag while sitting next to D.O. who had his maps and everything open. "...Maybe we should go to the museum first or mayber the-" "Slow down D.O., I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to go to all the tourist places," Baekhyun reassured. "You're right, I guess I'm just a bit too excited," D.O. said. 

"Are there any clubs in Jeju?" Kai asked, looking over D.O.'s map. "Clubs?" Sehun rasied his eyebrow. "I believe you're still under aged, even in Jeju." "Darn." Kai slumped back in his seat.

*I wonder what ~~~~~~~ is doing right now.* Baekhyun wondered as he looked out the window. 

-

For for the trip, you and f(x) went to all the tourist places together. While EXO-K, they unknowling followed and miracualously joined the group. For most of the trip, f(x),  EXO-K, and you had the most fun ever. For the few days, you and the girls were actually able to catch a break from your spy life. 

One night while everyone was asleep, you woke up from the vibration of your phone. You rubbed your eyes and winced at the bright light shinning at your face from the phone. 

~~~~~~, I'm giving you and the girls an assassin mission tonight. We have just tracked some gangsters that are taking hopeless young girls walking around at night and violating them.  Go to a hotel named Legacy and you should be able to find the leader, Jung Il Song. Everything you need to be at the Jeju Office. You know what to do. Contact back once the mission is complete. - SUPA HQ

*But It's like 3 in the morning!* You sat up and looked at Krystal and Amber sleeping peacefully from the exhausted day they have had. *I shouldn't wake them up. I can take this one alone.* You jumped out of your bed silently and went out without anyone knowing. 

After gearing up and preparing everything you needed, you headed towards the Legacy hotel. 

Assassin Misson: Song Il Hyung
1. Break into hotel room and open up the window that is across from the restaurant.
2. Prepare and secure the area on the rooftop of the restaurant  before Il Hyung gets back to his room. 
3. When he gets back to his room, aim and shoot. 

Steps 1 and 2 went smoothly. It was until step three where you were interrupted when you were about to shoot. 

"Beautiful night on Jeju Island isn't it?"

Startled, you quickly turned around and saw the familiar spy before you. "Not you again. Why are you always interrupting me. Leave me alone so I can do my job." You went back to aiming the gun.

"It's my job also," he playfully said. 

"Leave or I'll seriously kill you the next time we meet."

"Fine!" Baekhyun held his hands up. "I'll let you do it this time. Less work for me." He turned to leave but glanced back to have one last look at you. 

The way your eyes focused on the target, how you controlled your movement, your concentration. Or how your mask outlined your jawline. Something about this mysterious spy interested him. And one of the things he wanted to find out was what was under that mask.

When he finally left, you sucessfully finished your mission. 

By the time you got back to the hotel, it was 5AM. Your eyes were droopy and you were extremely tired.  While trudging back to your room, you bumped into someone. You also unknowly dropped the mask from your pocket that you forgot about. 

"Are you okay ~~~~~? What are you doing out at this hour?" You lifted you head up to see Baekhyun, with the concerned face of his. "Oh, I just wanted to take a walk. That's all. I'm heading back now. What about you?"

"I... was just checking out the night life here. It's pretty cool here," he said. "Be careful on your way back." The two of you were about to part when Baekhyun spotted the mask on the floor. "~~~~~~~, did you drop this?" He paused for a moment and flash of what he saw on the roof top went through his mind. 

*No way... ~~~~~~~ couldn't be...* He stood there, dumbfounded. 

---------------------

[A/N: Guess what

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm backkkkkk c: No more hiatus anymore~ So i hope you guys will look forward to my future updates. ^^]