Miyoung's Party

Behind the Mask

 

-------

Baekhyun thought long and hard and placed all the pieces together until it all made sense. Who would have known that you'd be the spy. The spy who Baekhyun had been interested greatly was also the same person as his crush. It's a small world isn't it?

He decided not to tell anyone this secret... yet. He knew as a spy, your identity should never be revealed or else the entire spy organization will collapse. From meeting you on most of the missions, at least he knew you were on the good side.

It was now summer time which meant no school and no homework but now you had to work in the travel agency. Most of the time, you'd be working with the f(x) members or when you're alone, play games until a customer would come in and you'd help them. Other than that, it was pretty boring.

One day, you were sitting around while being bored when you recieved a text from Miyoung. Miyoung is the most popular girl at Seoul High. Not only is she pretty, but she has the best personality and is extremely nice. She's one of those people who get along with everyone.

~~~~~~~! Are you coming to my party today? You didn't forget right? - Miyoung

*Oh shoot. I forgot about Miyoung's birthday party. But my shift ends at 3 today.*

I wish I could go but I have work. Sorry Miyoung ;( I have work. - ~~~~~~~

No! You have to come! D; Everyone's going to be there! But it's your choice. You're gonna miss out on a lot of fun. - Miyoung

You placed your phone aside and continued your boredom until Luna and Krystal arrived. "What are you guys doing here? It's not your shift yet," you said. "We know," said Krystal. "We're coming here to get you. Get your stuff ready and lock up."

"We're going to Miyoung's party!" Luna cheered. "Amber and the rest are already there."

"I just texted her I couldn't go because of work," you replied. "And now text her back saying that you're going," Krystal replied. "Come on, it's only for today. I'll be alright." Luna came out from the back room with your bag then pushed you out the door. "Let's go!" Krystal locked the building and the three of you headed off.

 

The three of you arrived and looked up at Miyoung's gigantic mansion. "Is it just me, or did her mansion get bigger?" you asked. "It looks like it did," Luna chukled. "Let's go in."

You rang the doorbell and the door opened a few seconds later. "~~~~~~~~,

Luna, Krystal! You guys came! Come in!" Miyoung welcomed you three in. "Glad you guys were able to come. There are snacks on the tables over there if you're hungry. Have fun! I'll meet up with you guys later," she said and left.

Tons of people were already there, including EXO-K... and a few of their friends.

Baekhyun stood at the padio watching as people were dancing to the music and socializing.

"Are you going to join in the fun?" Miyoung asked him. "Or are you waiting for ~~~~~?" Baekhyun shot her a confused look and gave a slight laugh. "Why would I be waiting for ~~~~~~~?" "I know you have a thing for her. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," she chukled and left to greet her other guests. "How did she find out..." Baekhyun wondered.

"Find out what?" Chanyeol asked.  "It's nothing," Baekhyun replied. "Where did the other guys go?"

"Kai and Sehun are somewhere in the crowd dancing, D.O. is at the food table, I'm not quite sure where Suho is, and the rest of the guys began partying right when they arrived... Oh ~~~~~~'s here too." Baekhyun's head shot up from hearing your name and sure indeed, you were at the party too.

You waved at them two and began walking over to them between the crowds of people. You were pushed around by them and you tripped over, but instead of hitting the ground, a pair of hands grabbed you from the waist.

You looked up at the owner of the hands and found yourself looking at the prettiest guy you've ever seen. "Miss, are you okay?" he asked. You lost the daze you were in and stood back up and fixed your clothes. "Yeah. Thanks for catching me." "No problem," the pretty boy said and walked away.

You continued your way to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "How the party going?" you asked. You talked with them for a while before you were interrupted by the pretty boy again. "Hey, have you guys seen Xiumin? He wasn't at the food table?"

"We haven't seen him since the party started," said Chanyeol. "~~~~~~, this is Luhan." Luhan turned to you and smiled. "Hey, you were the girl from at first. It’s nice to meet you." He held out his hand and you shook it. "I'm ~~~~~~."

"Luhan's going to stay with us from now on," said Baekhyun. "And 5 other guys." "Wait. Did you say 5 other guys? So you're telling me there will be 12 guys under one roof as my next door neighbor?" you asked bewildered.

"So you're the girl the guys have been talking about?" He smiled. You turned to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "You guys talk about me?" You put your hands on your waist. "What did you say about me?"

"Don't worry. It's nothing bad. Talk you guys later." Luhan left. "No really. What did you say about me?" you asked again.

 

The party was over at about 11PM. Yes, it was 12 hours of partying that passed by quick. Most of everyone was leaving. You waited at the outside the building to meet up with the f(x) and EXO members so all of you can walk home together.

After waiting for a while, Sulli came running towards you. “~~~~~~~~, oh my god. I just met the most amazing guy ever.” 

“Really, what was he like?” you asked.

“He was soooooo cute and he had the most beautiful smile ever! Not only that but he could play the guitar and dance well too! ~~~~~~~, I think I’m in love.” You chuckled and shook your head.

Soon f(x) and EXO was together and you guys introduced yourselves. It was quite a few names but you were able to handle it. They were Kris, Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Tao, and of course Luhan.

“Pst ~~~~~~~. There’s the guy I was talking about.” She pointed to a guy who you think was named Lay. You gave her an okay sign with your fingers. “He is pretty cute,” you whispered back to her. “I know right!” she mouthed out.  

So, the 18 of you (wow that’s a lot of people. Lol) walked together. You all said your goodbyes and goodnights. EXO-K and EXO-M went back to their house, while you and f(x) went back to yours.

“~~~~~~~~ I envy you so much right now! You have 12 freaking hot guys living right next door to you! How amazing is that!” said Sulli.

“Maybe you should sleepover ~~~~~~’s house more often,” Amber laughed. “Then you’d be able to be the creeper you are and check out what their daily lifestyle is like.”

Sulli grabbed a cushion from the couch and threw it at Amber. “I am not a creeper!”

[A/N: I'm sorry... I'm a horrible writer aren't I.]