Saturday Evening

Behind the Mask

----------

It was an average Saturday evening. You were in your living room with your laptop on while doing your homework and studying.  Then again, of course you got distracted.

Babyfacelulu: Helloooo ~~~~~~~

You: What’s up?

Babyfacelulu: the usual, just got off of school, I had to run the mile today. Of course I was first to finish haha the other guys weren’t able to beat me.

You: cocky much?  haha

Babyfacelulu: you know how I am :P So what are you up to?

You: homework and studying. Same as usual :(

Babyfacelulu: you’re always doing homework! Take a break and let’s play a game :D [A/N: the RPG game]

You: I want to but I can’t, sorry ;A;

Babyfacelulu: But it’s been a while since we’ve played together wasn’t it? It’s all because of being class president D:< That took all the time away from you!

You: school is more important than games

Babyfacelulu: but still! Let’s play a round then you can get back to work :)

You: I’m sorry lulu. maybe next time.

Babyfacelulu: aish, you’re always like this.

You: Don’t you have homework to do also?

Babyfacelulu: … maybe

You: you should do it.

Babyfacelulu: but I don’t feel like starting on it yet~

You: do it or else I’ll never talk to you ever again

Babyfacelulu: Fine. Be that way >:P

You were about to reply back when the doorbell rang. *Who’s that?* you wondered.

You: hold up, someone’s at the door.

You got up from the couch and went to the door. “Who is it?” You opened it  to see Baekhyun. “Oh Baekhyun, come in.” You let him in. “Do you need something?”

“Erm, yeah. Did you happen to do your math worksheets yet?” he asked.

“Not yet, why? Do you need them?” you answered.

“Yeah, could you maybe make copies of them for me? I don’t know where I put them and the other guys already started on it.”

“Sure, good thing I didn’t start on them.” You went over to the table and scrambled through the papers to find the worksheets. “I’m going to print out copies for you. You could sit down if you want, it’s going to take a few minutes,” you said waving 10 sheets of paper. You went away to another room and he watched you walk away. *She’s so nice.* Baekhyun thought.

“Take your time,” he said while wandering around the living room. He looked at the picture frames of you and f(x) together but noticed that there weren’t any pictures of you with your parents. *She really is an orphan… But where does she get her money from? Does she have a job?*

“Hey ~~~~~~,” he shouted out.

“Hmm?” he heard you say.

“Do you have a job?” he asked.

You hand leaned on the table in front of you while you waited for the pages to come out. “Oh umm...”

*What do I say to him?* you thought. *I can’t say I get my money from completely missions assigned by the agency.*

“Yeah, I have a job,” you shouted back. *That wasn’t a complete lie though. It was kind of like a job… that was for life.* you sighed.

Baekhyun sat down on the couch. *How wonder what kind of job…* He was going to ask but his eyes wondered to your laptop and looked at the last message you received.

Babyfacelulu: okay~ make sure not to let them in if it’s a stranger

*Babyfacelulu? That’s a weird username, but I think I heard of that somewhere before. Wait, isn’t that... How does she know Lu-*

“Okay, Baekhyun. I finished copying them for you.” Baekhyun heard your voice and stood up pretending he had done nothing.

You came into the room and he was just standing there without a word. “Were you just standing there the entire time?”

“I was just looking around. You have a nice house,” he said.

“Thanks,” you replied. “Here are the worksheets.” You handed them to Baekhyun. “ Sorry for wasting your paper and ink.”

“It’s no problem. Just ask me if you need any help with school.” You gave an assuring smile and he gave you one back. “I have a question to ask,” he said. “Where’d you run off to the day before?”

“Oh.” You had no idea what to say. “I… had… to… go… somewhere…” you managed to say.

He laughed. “It’s alright if you don’t want to tell me. It’s your business. I shouldn’t be invading your privacy. We’re still meeting at my house tomorrow right? For the project?” You nodded.

“Okay, I’ll go now. Thanks again.” He left and you shut the door. “I really need to think of better excuses,” you said to yourself then went back to your laptop. You chuckled at Luhan’s last message and replied.

You: What are you? My mom?

In the house next door, Baekhyun was walking past Sehun’s room. “Hey Sehun.”

“What?” he said without setting his gaze of the computer screen.

“What’s Luhan’s IM username?” he asked.

“Babyfacelulu. You should know that since you were there when I made it for him,” Sehun replied.

“Oh yeah.” He laughed.

“Why did you ask?”

“I went over to ~~~~~~’s house at first and I peeked at her laptop. I found her conversation with Babyfacelulu on it. Small world huh?” Baekhyun said before going back to his room.

Sehun leaned back in his chair and a thought arose in his head. “Don’t tell me ~~~~~~~ has been the girl Luhan has been talking with for the past two years.” He smiled amusingly. “I wonder how he will react when I tell him.” 

[A/N: Thanks for reading! There still some time till EXO-M is fully in the story, I hope you guys will wait for them! :) & Would you mind taking this poll? Thanks ^^]