Hunhan/Hanhun Character Guide and Info.

Even Silence is Beautiful

Even Silence is Beautiful...

HanHun

Luhan and Sehun

 

Luhan  ⌛

A playful cute immortal doll that everyone adores. He lives alone together with his friend, Tao in a well-furnished hotel. He owns the hotel himself and is rich because of his hard work. Works at the small cafe of his friend Chen which he knew it clearly belongs to Kyungsoo, but didn't mind much. Aside from being a waiter, he's also a hidden singer like Chen. Both of them sing without public knowing who they really are. He was already happy in his life....

Or not.

In that happy life lies a tragic past that caused him to suicidal once. But the good thing is he was stopped by a certain boy named Park Chanyeol who helped him gain back his hope. He was separated with his lover by his parents. He was caught in surprise when they were in the airport with his lover. His parents dragged him to the airplane that is leaving for France with them leaving his lover all alone in the airport with a blank yet teary expression. After 3 years of separation, he came back to South Korea, ready to find what he had lost before. He doesn't know how he will find his lover again, but he will know. How? Because before he was dragged by his parents, he left a small gift to his lover.

A small box that contained a silver ring with a red string attached to it that matches with him.

 

Sehun  ⌛

The cute lovable innocent mute boy that everyone wants to have. His soul is very innocent and it’s very true for he is innocent from inside and outside. That's why he is always bullied in school and outside of school because of it that led to his silence. He lives alone in a small apartment across the shop of his long-distance cousin named Kim Jongin. His cousin visits him from time to time to check up on him if he was ok; together with his boyfriend, Lee Taemin. He works as an assistant of the head angelic nurse in Seoul National University Hospital. He was happy to be an assistant nurse with the head angel because he was able to know and socialize with the patients in the hospital. Aside from being an assistant nurse, he also works on a part time job who sells flowers just round the corner of Seoul University High. He admired his boss who is also mute like him was able to stand up two shops on his own.

Some people say that a mute person can't have a happy life. 

But they were wrong.

Because Oh Sehun was happy with his life when his lover was still with him. He was separated with his lover by his lover's parents hating him. They dragged his lover to France with them leaving him alone in the airport with a shock? Fright? Broken? Feeling? No. Leaving him all alone in the airport with a waiting hope. Hope that his lover will come back for him. 

Holding a silver ring with a red string attached to it tightly in his hands. Up until now that is now in his finger displaying its beauty.

 

[Luhan- Medium Blue]

[Sehun- Red]

 

"When the clock stops ticking, Luhan. Forget about me, okay?"

 

[Chanbaek/Baekyeol]- [Kaisoo]-[Sulay/Layho]-[Taoris]-[Chemin/Xiuchen]-[Hanhun/Hunhan]

 

E.S.I.B.