Chanbaek /Baekyeol Character Guide and Info:

Even Silence is Beautiful

Even Silence is Beautiful...

Chanbaek

Chanyeol and Baekhyun

 

Chanyeol ❖

Chanyeol is a working- college student of Seoul University High where he is currently taking Arts and Music in his course and plan to take up psychology in his list. He is a young yet jaw-dropping rapper of the band composed by him and his brother. Full of charms and smiles, 24/7 and it never fails to ease the pain for those who are suffering and brighten up the mood of the people. An easy-going and cheerful young man who believes that no matter who or what you are; you are just who you are. He met a young man who was playing the piano gracefully and elegantly that caught his interest.

Once, eyes fell to the boy; he knew he was in love.

 

Baekhyun ❖

 He is a young pianist from childhood until adulthood. His parents died in a car accident in front of his own eyes that traumatizes him and made his sound function to freeze. The doctor says that it's his choice to speak or not but even though he chooses to speak, there's a less chance that a sound will come out from his mouth. He was adopted by his friend's family but didn't erase his family name knowing he treasures it a lot. A cheerful and hard-working young man even though he's mute.

Playing the piano one day like a daily doing, but didn't expect that day would be different for him.

 

[Chanyeol- Dark Orange]

[Baekhyun- Dark Green]

"All I wanted is for you to remember me.”

 

[Chanbaek/Baekyeol]- [Kaisoo]-[Sulay/Layho]-[Taoris]-[Chemin/Xiuchen]-[Hanhun/Hunhan]

 

E.S.I.B.