Sulay/Layho Character Guide and Info.

Even Silence is Beautiful

Even Silence is Beautiful.....

Sulay

Suho and Lay

Suho ❈

Suho, the angel and the apple of the eyes of everyone was born with a beautiful voice and a caring, loving and cheerful personality. Finished school early due to his high IQ and graduated when he was 17. Once worked on the cafe of his friend's cafe but soon left when the shop was shut down. Has a boyfriend named Kyungsoo but is in a status of cool down for some due reasons. Now, he is working as the angelic head nurse of Seoul National University Hospital where everybody respects him for who he is.  He always checks up on every patient in the hospital to check if they are okay and all. He has no permanent patient to take care of which saddens him because he always wanted to take care of somebody... until the owner of the hospital gave him a patient to check and take care of. He was happy of course. Once entered the room, he was greeted by a sight that he didn't imagine of.

He felt his heart beats faster than usual.

 

Lay  ❈

Lay is a sick, fragile and mute boy who spends his life everyday in the hospital. He was born mute and already had illness since he was a baby. He has haemophilia, aphephobia and Alzheimer since after birth to which he was abandoned by his parents and was forced to live in the streets until the owner of the hospital found him and took him in. He has been living his whole life on the hospital to which he didn't know. He loves playing guitar and likes to compose songs and not to mention, dance more than anything. He stopped dancing when he was 10 because of a serious accident that led him to be asleep for a month. But he still plays guitar and compose songs when is he is bored. Never step out of the outside world but only seen them through the window beside his bed. His phobia never attacks him when it comes to his 'father' but if it comes to other stranger...his phobia will attack him. His 'father' told him that a nurse will take care of him for the rest of his life because he needs to go to some countries to help other people. After the announcement, Lay could only feel his phobia rising up and it already fear him what kind of nurse will take care of him that led him to think the whole week. Just like the days passed by, he was thinking about what kind of nurse will take care of him.

And as of cue, the door opens revealing an angel that will take care of him.

 

[Suho- Dark Grey]

[Lay- Fire Brick]

"Lay....even though you don't speak just by seeing you smile; I'm already happy."

 

[Chanbaek/Baekyeol]- [Kaisoo]-[Sulay/Layho]-[Taoris]-[Chemin/Xiuchen]-[Hanhun/Hunhan]

 

E.S.I.B.