Taoris Character Guide and Info.

Even Silence is Beautiful

Even Silence is Beautiful...

Taoris

Kris and Tao

 

Kris  ☾

A tall, handsome, rich young man that makes every girl and boy swoon over him. Always has a cold face put up on his face but clearly contracts his personality. His personality is actually warm and caring. He's a loving and warm-hearted guy that cares a lot for his friends. The candidate for taking over their family business to which he simply refused and let his brother, Choi Minho, take over it. Kris literally loves to play basketball more than anything with his childhood friend, Chanyeol. Has a one-sided love for Chanyeol but doesn't confess; afraid their friendship will break. He has been suffering his whole life with his one-sided love; also suffering from ripping heart when he knew that Chanyeol is in love with his adopted brother. His smiles were facade of his current conditions especially to Chanyeol. And fate decides to help him.

He bumped into a young boy who was crying and immediately his heart ache.

 

Tao  ☾

A lovable, cute and aegyo panda man where everybody's hearts melt into; despite of his physical feature, he's personality is different from it. He loved his family dearly and thought that they will not betray him but he was wrong. He was casted away when he was 7 by his parents when they knew that he isn't up to take care of their company. He is the only heir of their company but turns it down because he doesn't like business. By that time, he never trust anyone easily except for his friend.  He was mute due to because of a serious accident that broke a vein that connects his sound to his brain. Has a friend who took him in his hotel and took care of him up until now. It was his birthday and Tao remembered when his parents casted him away the day of his birthday. He walked while crying and didn't notice a young man walking in front of him. He bumped into him and looked at the person and apologized before leaving.

The image of the man didn't leave his mind.

 

[Kris- Golden Rod]

[Tao- Indigo]

 

"Who are you? What do you want from me?"

 

 

 

[Chanbaek/Baekyeol]- [Kaisoo]-[Sulay/Layho]-[Taoris]-[Chemin/Xiuchen]-[Hanhun/Hunhan]

 

E.S.I.B.