Mistake

Just Another Fairytale

.. I don't have much time since I am leaving in less than an hour and I'm not even dressed up yet, but here's a preview of the next chapter, (or a very very short chapter as you wAN: Wellish to see it :PP)

I'll be back in a week, love you all~ x3333333333

 

 

Kibum sighed softly as he lay on his and Jonghyun's soft bed. He loved living in his new home, but sometimes, he was still scared of loosing everyone there. His stomachaches had calmed down after a few days. His Umma  told him that he got sick because of being in a totally new world. As he was waiting for Jonghyun to come and pick him up- they were meeting a good friend of Jonghyun's- he was thinking about his past. He sighed softly as he remembered how the orphanage looked like, how the bullies looked like.

Suddenly, the door opened. Jonghyun and a tall, short haired boy entered the room. The other boy had short, black hair and frog-like eyes. Key giggled at the thought of how he resembled a frog.

'Bummie, this is my friend, Minho.. ' Jonghyun introduced the boy, who nodded in Key's direction.

'Nice to meet you, I am Kibum.' Key smiled brightly. Minho was glaring at the ground intently, which Key noticed immediately. 

'He is still searching for his fate.' Jonghyun said and ruffled Key's hair, who nodded, understanding.

'Jongie, I think I'll have to go back to my.. place for a few days. I haven't talked to my boss and the orphanage might want me back after that..' Key explained. Jonghyun sighed, nodding.

'I suspected that you'll have to, Bummie.. I can't go with you, I promised to help Minho about his.. fate so, you should just be extra careful, OK?' Jonghyun sighed, kissing Key's head gently. The small boy nodded and hugged his boyfriend tightly.

'I'll be back in a few hours, don't be afraid.' he grinned and he picked up the mirror. Soon, there was a bright flash, and he was gone. Jonghyun sighed, already missing his Bummie.. But he was coming back, wasn't he?

Kibum sighed as he paced around his old room. The orphanage had sent many letters to him, wanting him back, since he didn't turn up at work. He was scared, but he knew that he had to go back.. He just didn't know, that he had made a mistake..