Alright

Just Another Fairytale

Hi Guys~ Guess what happened to me? Yep, I finally decided about how continue this story^^ I really hope that you don't hate me for not updating for such a long time^^ So yep, I am going to update now.. BUT:

Since this is a sort of older fic, I want to ask you to read my newest stories^^ I mean if you like this, if not, you can ignore the advertisement^^

I don't believe in fairytales, not anymore is my newest fanfiction. The theme is a fairy-tale based (despite the title) like this, but it's much darker.. (it's JongKey btw) 

A not so forbidden love is a love story between Jonghyun and his Guardian Angel, Key^^

Patterned Souls is a story between soul mates. Right now it's mostly JongKey with some 2Min, but I'll add new pairings soon.

Normal Boy is my only 2min-based fanfic.. It has some JongKey as well, but I will write the JongKey side of the story soon.

Almost Frozen is a mainly JongKey fic, it's mostly fluffy with some angst^^

My Painful Secret is a JongKey fanfiction. It is my only current fanfic rated M. It has a dark theme, but it gets lighter as the story unfolds..

That's all, you can read the new chap now, just please check these out when you have time^^

Love ya, 

KataKatica


The next day Jonghyun was at the hospital early in the morning. Since he was royalty, he was let into Key's room early. The boy was still sleeping, a small smile on his face. The color had finally returned to his face but he still seemed so weak. All Jonghyun wanted was to see his Princess's eyes. To hold him tightly in his arms so he'd know that everything was going to be alright. 

After about an hour later, Key's eyes fluttered open. He looked at Jonghyun, his eyes still clouded by sleepiness and pain.

'Jongie..' he mumbled sleepily as he reached out with his IV-less. Jonghyun smiled at him as he took the boy's hand in his and kissed the back of his hand. 

'Good Morning, Princess..' he said softly. Key giggled weakly, but he seemed much better than before. Jonghyun chuckled as well as he kissed the boy's head gently. 'So, what would you like to do once you're out of here? Would you like to go on a trip, or do you want to go to a theme park? You can choose anything, love..' he said. Key smiled softly, his sleepy eyes lighting up.

'I wanna go to a theme park.' he said with a wide smile. 'But we should take Minnie too. Neither of us had been there for a long time..'Jonghyun chuckled as he remembered that this was what he had told Key when he was sleeping.

'We can invite him and Minho of course. Though I'm sure that they will want to spend some time alone as well. I am glad that they found each other though.' Jonghyun said. Key nodded and opened his mouth to say something but the growl of his stomach had interrupted him. He blushed deeply, as he looked away, embarrassed of himself. Jonghyun chuckled as he ruffled Key's hair gently.'I'll go and ask the doctors if I could buy something for you, Ok? I don't want you to eat the food here.. It's not too good..' he said. Key giggled softly.

'Okay, thank you, Jongie..' he said. 'I'll sleep until you come back.. After that, do you think Minnie could visit me? I wanna talk to him..'he added softly as he yawned widely.

'Sure, princess. Just rest now, Ok?' Jonghyun said as he planted a kiss on Key forehead gently. Key smiled softly and soon he was snoring softly. Jonghyun chuckled as he left to get some food for his one and only Princess.

A bit later he was back with a sandwhich and some cookies. Also he brought some books if Key was bored. When he entered the room, he could see the Key was awake now, staring at the wall with a bored expression on his bony face. 

'You're back!' he grinned at Jonghyun. He looked a lot better than just a day before, maybe because the antidote had been given to him just in time, or maybe because he couldn't feel pain at the moment since he had been given some painkillers.

'Hi baby..' Jonghyun smiled as he put the books down and gave the sandwhich to his princess. Key's face lit up as he took the food and started munching on it cutely. Soon, he was finished.

Jonghyun just sat there watching his Princess eat. He had eaten before, and he was glad because since he wasn't eating as well, he could watch his Princess eat adorably. To him, Key was really the cutes and most beautiful thing in the world. He was relieved that the boy seemed to be better than before.

Soon, both of them ate a few of the cookies and Jonghyun decided to call Taemin if he could drop in and visit his Umma. The boy squelad excitedly when he heard that Key was doing Ok and told Jonghyun that he would ask Minho to take him to the hospital. 

After about an hour later, Taemin arrived.

'Key-umma~' he squealed as he rushed to give Key a gentle but still tight hug. 'I was worried about you..' he pouted cutely.

'Sorry Minnie, I didn't plan to be kidnapped and given whatever..' Key chuckled as he ruffled his 'son's hair.' Seriously, if I did, I would have told you..'he said. Jonghyun chuckled as well, sitting a bit closer to Key.

'I am the only one who can kidnap you..' he stated seriously. Key and Taemin looked at each other and burst into laughter at the same time. Jonghyun rolled his eyes but he was laughing along with them as well. 

Taemin spent another hour there but then he had to go back to Minho since the older male was already missing his 'angel'. So once again, it was only Jonghyun and Key. 

Key had been feeling some pain in his stomach after a few hours, but he was sure that it was just the aftereffect of the poison. Still, Jonghyun insisted on a doctor checking Key out.

After the examination, they were told that Key was getting better but a very small amount of poison was still in his blood so he was given another dose of the antidote and some painkillers. The doctor added that he might be feeling some pain for a few days still, but he was going to be healed in no time.

Jonghyun was glad because his Princess was going to be alright once again. Key was glad because the day they would go to the theme park once he was let out of the hospital. Also he was happy since he didn't have to stay in the hospital for a long time, only for a few more days. 

At about noon, Emily had dropped in as well. She hugged Key tightly and told him how happy she was that he was alright. Key just giggled softly, he wasn't really used to this much attention..

In the evening, the nurses helped Key take a long shower and then he could finally lie down again. He had a very long day and he just wanted to sleep so badly. Jonghyun was allowed to stay with him for the night, sleeping on a separate bed since Kibum's bed was too small for the two of them.. But still, both of them were happy that everything was going to be alright.