Some time passed with Umma

Just Another Fairytale

AN:*yawn* It's so cold here T.T But yeah, I'm updating anyway :DDD Oh, and check out my other stories, too x33333 

Love you all x333


 A few days after their special date, Jonghyun and Key were sitting on a bench in the garden. The younger boy was leaning on his boyfriend's shoulder, staring at the starry sky. He enjoyed this little peaceful moments when they were just sitting next to each other, staring at the sky. It was pure perfection. He stifled a yawn, not wanting to go inside yet. But he knew that they had to. He was still pretty weak after the weeks in the orphanage. He shivered at the thought of the could room, the taunting glares, the hits, kicks he had received. He still had a few bruises on his back, or at least he had been told, but he was still much better.

Jonghyun noticed his Bummie's tiredness, and stood up, gently pulling him up as well. It was a bit cold, he didn't want his Bummie to get a cold. He could see though that the younger boy enjoyed that evening. 

 An hour later, Key was already asleep, cuddled into his pillow. Jonghyun smiled at the younger boy, his only love. A year ago, he wouldn't have thought that the boy would be with him soon. As he lay down, he pulled the boy close gently, hugging him to his chest. He could feel how skinny the younger was still, though he had seemed to gain some weight. Yawning, he closed his eyes, and let his dreams envelope him. 

The next morning, the queen herself wanted to wake up her sons. Smiling at the sleeping couple, she gently nudged Jonghyun. 'Jongie, you have to wake up..' she chuckled as her puppy-like son opened his eyes slowly and yawned widely. 

'Morning, Umma..' he mumbled. The woman ruffled his hair gently, and nudged Kibum as well, though even more gently.

'Bummie, baby, you have to wake up..' she said. The small boy started opening his eyes as he heard the familiar voice of his Umma. He would never forget his real parents, but this woman was like a mother to him. He really loved her, and he knew that she really cared for him, as much as her own (or other) son. Rubbing his eyes sleepily, he heard a soft laugh coming from his 'pillow' or boyfriend. 

'Morning Umma..' he yawned cutely, and soon, he heard another soft laugh. 'Why are you laughing?' he asked, but Jonghyun just kissed the top of his head.

'You are just cute, princess, that's all.' he said, then turned to their Umma.' So, Umma, would you like anything? 'Cause you look like that..' he mumbled, still a bit sleepy. It was Key's turn to giggle now.

'Well, I actually want to take Bummie out for some mother-son bonding today. Only us..' Emily replied with a wide smile on her face. Key grinned and practically jumped out of the bed. Or he tried to, since Jonghyun pulled him back gently.

'Jongie~ Let me go~ I have to go out with Umma. ' Key said with an excited smile on his face. Jonghyun sighed and quickly kissed his boyfriend, then let him go.

'But take care, Ok?' he said to the boy who was already searching for his clothes for they day. He ended up choosing plain black skinny jeans and a simple, light blue T-shirt. He soon disappeared into the bathroom. As he quickly dressed up and made his hair, he grinned at his reflection.

The queen smiled as she was waiting for his son. She was really looking forward to spending some time with her baby boy. She loved Jonghyun, of course, but Key has got there only a few months ago, and the poor boy hadn't had a mother since he was small. She knew how much he needed a mother figure, even if he wasn't exactly showing it. And to tell the truth, she was glad to take that role. Jonghyun was grown up, but Key was still like a child. And Emily knew that he needed attention and care from his mother. She was going to spoil him a bit, just like she did with Jonghyun. After all, both of them had deserved it.   

Key was soon out of the bathroom, and they finally started going out on their special day. Jonghyun watched them leave and sighed, lying back. He fell back to sleep after some time. 

The  queen and his son had a breakfast in a small café. Both of them ordered strawberry-pancakes with a cup of coffe. Their tastes seemed to be similar. After the tasty breakfast, they went out to a park. In this world, seeing their queen wasn't extraordinary for the people. They loved how she and her husband ruled over the small place, though they only had to live by the law, and they were pretty well of. Because the rulers were kind, not like in any other places. But this place was filled with magic everywhere. So the people only greeted the queen and Key warmly, but mostly did their morning duties. 

In the park Key and his Umma just walked around. The queen was telling Key about some funny memories of hers, while the boy told her about some of the friends  had in the orphanage. Of course, even if he was bullied, some people liked them, but they were always adopted. So after a few years, Key didn't even try to befriend the new kids.

After that, they went to have some lunch in a local restaurant. Unfortunately, they hadn't noticed, that someone had been following them all day..