Kidnapped, really?

Just Another Fairytale

AN: *yawn* I can't believe I am finally updating this. This few days have been kinda busy with my new fanfictions. I mean it's easy to write them and all but with the drama that's going on here + with my slowed down internet it's not to easy to update -.-" Buut, I am trying x333


 Yawning, Key threw himself on his and Jonghyhun's bed. He was really tired after running through the town with his Umma. But he still enjoyed the day. Jonghyun chuckled at the sight of the boy, half-asleep, clutching a pillow to his chest. As always, his Bummie was adorable. Key noticed Jonghyun finally and blushed deeply, but the other just chuckled once again and lay next to him, hugging him close. Sighing contently, Key fell asleep soon. Jonghyun smiled and kissed the boy's forehead gently. As he fell asleep as well, he failed to notice that someone else was in their room with them. 

The dark shadow-like person smirked as both boys were asleep. He walked to the bed and simply pulled Key out of Jonghyun's protective arms. Both boys were sleeping deeply, but Jonghyun started stirring immediately as the small boy left his arms. He opened his eyes slowly, but all he could see was total darkness. Key was nowhere to be seen. 

'BUMMIE!' he yelled, knowing that something was really wrong. 

Key's eyes opened and he struggled to get away from the shadow that was holding him. Kicking and yelling, all he earned was a smack on the face. He whimpered as he could tasty something metallic on his tongue. Closing his eyes once again as he gave up, he just begged that Jonghyun would find him. Soon he was thrown onto the cold stone floor. He winced, but kept silent. 'Jongie, please find me..' he thought. A few minutes later, he was dragged on a chair. Someone had blindfolded him. He was shaking in fear.

Jonghyun ran at the direction he thought Key could be. Some of the servants were following him, to help out if they needed. He had a feeling that Key was kidnapped by the only shadow-person that they had met before, and he knew where he lived. As he ran, he growled under his breath a few times. How dared anyone take ​his ​Princess. He knew that the boy was in danger, and he could only hope that he was OK. As he threw the familiar door open, he was met by that girl again. Her father always tried to get them together, most possibly because Jonghyun was the heir to the throne. The girl smiled at him sweetly, as if they were goof friends.

'Oppa, how come you are visiting us this time?' she asked as she tried to hug Jonghyun. There was something in her eyes though, that told Jonghyun that she was aware of his reasons. 

'SeKyung,(AN: I have nothing against her, but she is the only person that came to my mind)  I think you know why I am here. I came here for Kibum. ' Jonghyun stated coldly, pushing the girl away. She looked at him, pretending to be surprised.

'I have no idea what you are talking about, Oppa~ Maybe he left you, cause you know, he liked you for your money, or something.' The girl said, as she pulled him into their house. 

'Look, don't even try speaking about him like that. He didn't even know that I was royalty. He.would.never.leave.' Jonghyun said, glaring at the girl. SekYunk saw the love in his eyes, and felt slightly guilty for what they had down. But she only felt that way for a few moments. She was going to get Jonghyun, and be a princess. That filthy little orphan didn't deserve him. Of course her appa had already locked him away, and he was never going to get out. Jonghyun's eyes widened as he heard what the girl mumbled under her breath. She didn't seem to be aware of the fact that she was mumbling. Grabbing her by the collar of her shirt. 

'Where is he?' he asked, his tone very scary. He looked like he could kill her any moment now. And he could. The only important thing for him right now was Key's safety. The girl whimpered and she just smirked at him.

'I won't tell you. You were supposed to be mine, not that little boy's. You won't see him again, but Jongie, don't worry... I am much better than him..' she said as she touched his chest and blinked at him what was trying to be cute. Jonghyun literally growled and fought the urge to slap her. But suddenly, one of the servants ran to him.

'Sir, we have found him!' he yelled. 'He is locked into a basement, but we'll get him out soon. He says that he isn't injured.' Jonghyun ran to where they boy was kept. Soon, they managed to pick the lock, and ran inside. They boy was on a chair,  gagged and blindfolded, but he picked his head up when he heard that someone entered where he was. Jonghyun untied him, and looked into his beautiful eyes. Key sniffed as he collapsed into his boyfriend's arms. 

'J..Jongie.. You're here..' he mumbled. Jonghyun held him tight and kissed him gently.

'Of course.. Bummie, they already caught your kidnapper, they won't hurt you, never again..' he whispered.' I love you, Bummie..' he mumbled as they were now going home. The boy just hummed in response. He was really tired and pretty sore after being thrown around for a while, but he didn't tell Jonghyun. He was glad that he was back home this soon. Last time he was much worse, but now he was just scared, and nothing else. He knew that anything worse could have happened, but fortunately nothing did. And he was thankful for that. As he fell asleep, he looked at the strange, needle-mark on his arm. It hadn't been there before.