Mistake (full chapter)

Just Another Fairytale

 

AN: Well.. this week had passed. I had a great time and a LOT of inspiration :D Even though I am really tired, I'll write now,or I'll forget xDD (oh and the previous 'chapter' had ben edited a bit.. not much but still x33)

I love all of you~ x3333

 

Kibum sighed softly as he lay on his and Jonghyun's soft bed. He loved living in his new home, but sometimes, he was still scared of loosing everyone there. His stomachaches had calmed down after a few days. His Umma  told him that he got sick because of being in a totally new world. As he was waiting for Jonghyun to come and pick him up- they were meeting a good friend of Jonghyun's- he was thinking about his past. He sighed softly as he remembered how the orphanage looked like, how the bullies looked like. He couldn't help, but remember the past and he could barely keep in his tears. The worst of all was that he knew that he had to go back for a while. He was sure that the orphanage had been searching for him, since he was still underage. And of course the fact that he hadn't gone to work could only cause problems. As he decided to go back, painful memories filled his mind.  

Flashback:

A boy, much taller than Kibum had been following him for some time now. All he wanted was some peace after a long day full of gardening - a few boys told him that he had to do their work or else they'd take away his things - and trust me, that boy was scary as he stared at Kibum while the poor boy tried to read in peace. He was terrified to say the least. Key stood up and wanted to go to his tiny room, but suddenly he was knocked on the floor. The other boy stood above him, a cruel smirk on his face..

 

Key sat on the bed, his eyes full of tears. He was shaking from the painful memories. But suddenly, he heard soft footsteps nearing the room. He quickly wiped his tears and forced on a smile.

Soon,  the door opened. Jonghyun and a tall, short haired boy entered the room. The other boy had short, black hair and frog-like eyes. Key giggled at the thought of how he resembled a frog.

'Bummie, this is my friend, Minho.. ' Jonghyun introduced the boy, who nodded in Key's direction.

'Nice to meet you, I am Kibum.' Key smiled as brightly as he could.. Minho was glaring at the ground intently, which Key noticed immediately. 

'He is still searching for his fate.' Jonghyun said and ruffled Key's hair, who nodded, understanding.

'Jongie, I think I'll have to go back to my.. place for a few days. I haven't talked to my boss and the orphanage might want me back after that..' Key explained. Jonghyun sighed, nodding.

'I suspected that you'll have to, Bummie.. I can't go with you, I promised to help Minho about his.. fate so, you should just be extra careful, OK?' Jonghyun sighed, kissing Key's head gently. The small boy nodded and hugged his boyfriend tightly.

'I'll be back in a few days, don't be afraid.' he grinned and he picked up the mirror. Soon, there was a bright flash, and he was gone. Jonghyun sighed, already missing his Bummie.. But he was coming back, wasn't he?

Kibum sighed as he paced around his old room. The orphanage had sent many letters to him, wanting him back, since he didn't turn up at work nor at the orphanage. He was scared, but he knew that he had to go back.. He just didn't know, that he had made a mistake..

As he entered the familiar, cold place, he noticed that he had left his mirror at his home. He always carried it with himself everywhere, so he felt a bit insecure without it, although he shrugged it off.

He entered the small, cold office slowly, looking at the ground. As the manager looked at him with cold eyes, he knew that he was in trouble.

'Kim Kibum, you haven't only only ran away while you are still not an adult, you have refused to reply to out letters as well. You haven't worked either, have you been living on the streets, you little rat?' the man asked Key as he slapped him suddenly. Key cringed and let out a small whine, extremely scarred.

'I didn't run away, sir, I..' he started, but the next moment he was being dragged into his old room. 

'You are staying here, understand? You are forbidden to leave your room from now on..' the man ordered Key and pushed him on the floor forcefully. Key lay there for a few moments, than suddenly he started breaking down. His whole body was shaking as he knew that he couldn't do anything. He couldn't run and couldn't go back to his real home. He hugged his knees close and fell into a restless sleep. 

 A few weeks passed like this. Key was still forbidden to leave the room, although others could come and 'visit' him. He hated these visits. He'd only be hurt. He just wanted to go back and hug Jonghyun, listening to his soothing was as he would be telling him that it would be alright. That he'd be there for Key for ever. But he started to break and give up. His eyes were lifeless as he only stared at the lamp, wishing for something to happen. He couldn't do anything, just wait. 

Suddenly, the door opened. Key looked up slowly. A tallish, but really skinny, long haired boy was standing a few steps away from him. His eyes held extreme pain and sadness.

'H..hello.. I. I am T...Taemin and I was told to be your roommate..' he whispered softly, looking at the boy lying on the floor. Key let out a small sound of understanding, but didn't move or say anything.

Jongyhun was worried. The moment Key left he knew that something bad was going to happen. He wanted o go after him, but his father told him that he should leave Key handle his things on his own. Through the weeks, he helped Minho to find some information on the other's soul mate. They have finally found where he had lived. He lived in the same town as Key, in a very small, rundown orphanage. He had lost his parents a few weeks ago. Minho wanted to go and find him immediately, but first they had to plan getting the small boy out of there. 

After a week of planning (and worrying) they were finally on their way. Jonghyun smiled, because he could finally meet his Bummie.

But as they got through the mirror, they only saw the mess and the letters. Jonghyun knew that Key hadn't been there for a long time, he just knew it. As he and Minho were now walking on the streets to the orphanage, he knew that something was wrong., Really wrong,