A new home?

Just Another Fairytale

AN: Well.. yeah, I know that the previous chapter wasn't realistic at all, but as it name says, this is a fairytale (or if you want to go through the logical way, Key was too tired to understand what was happening around him... aaaand the other reason is in this chapter xDD)

Buut I guess just read and enjoy x3333

 

When Kibum woke up, he felt strange. It was maybe because he was lying on a fluffy bed. His bed wasn't like this at all. He felt strong arms around his waist, and a chest pressed to his back. Normally, he would have been scared. But ever since he was young, sometimes he would see someone in his mirror, or just hear their soft voice calm him down. It happened more often as time passed, but Kibum would always shrug it off. Every time he saw that person though, he could feel their presence. And now as he lay on the bed, he felt the same. Turning slightly, he saw a handsome man stare at him with puppy-like eyes. Kibum smiled faintly, he still wasn't sure if this was a dream or not, but he felt content.

'This is not a dream..' the other chuckled and kissed his forehead. 'Sorry for making you wait so much..' he apologized. Kibum shook his head slightly. He smiled at the elder. 'Finally you smiled.. You don't know how long I've waited for that..' Jonghyun said.

Kibum sighed. 'I didn't really have a reason but.. will you explain everything now? I mean I.. don't think that you will hurt me but still, I have to know where I am..' he explained himself, blushing lightly.

Joghyun chuckled. 'Of course.. '

'In this land, people can't just choose who they want to live with.. Everyone here has someone they are tied to- their soul mate. The moment the other's born, they can feel it.. Sadly in most cases they live far away. But somehow they still get some items that can help them, like this mirror..' Jonghyun pointed at the mirror and Kibum nodded. ' So their 'quest' for life is to find the other. It can be a long process.. Sometimes they can see the other, sometimes they can't, they have to wait until they are together to be able to speak to the other. Once they meet, they just know it.. That's why you are not afraid of me. Even if you hadn't known, you have been waiting for out meeting for a long time. You are my life, Kim Kibum..' Jonghyun's voice lowered into a whisper. Kibum stared ahead for a few moments, then he nodded.

'I.. understand.. but.. isn't us both being..' he couldn't even finish his sentence since Jonghyun had put a finger on his lip.

'You can't choose your soul mate, my dear Bummie.. But let me tell you, I couldn't even choose anyone other than you, you are just perfect.. 'he said, surprising even himself at how cheesy he was. Kibum blushed deeply, but smiled softly. Jonghyun ruffled his hair gently. 'Thank you for accepting me..' he whispered.. Kibum just smiled.

Suddenly the door screeched loudly and a beautiful woman walked inside the room. She smiled brightly. 'Oh my gosh, you are finally here..' she cooed as she pulled Kibum away from his son and hugged motherly. 'You don't know how long my baby boy had been waiting to meet you..' she added. Kibum blinked away a few tears, returning the hug. This woman had reminded him of his own mother. Jonghyun rolled his eyes at his mother's bouncy behavior but saw that Kibum felt safe with her. 'And you are such a cutie..' the woman gushed, making Kibum blush deeply. He hadn't been treated like this for a long time and he felt like a little boy again. 'But you are so thin..' the woman continued when Jonghyun had thought that she had finally finished her speech. Kibum nodded shyly, his bony hands gripping the woman's shirt. 'We'll have to work on that, little Bummie..' she finished finally, ruffling the young boy's hair. Kibum sniffed and looked at the woman. She was just so much like his mother, it hurt him, but at the same time, he was really happy. He went back to the bed, sitting next to Jonghyun. It just felt so natural.

'So. .'he started softly, staring at the floor. 'could I please go back.. to my workplace. M..my boss is going to be really angry with me.. 'he said softly, faintly remembering that he had spoken about this to Jonghyun  once, but he wasn't sure what the other had said..

Jonghyun sighed. 'Bummie, you don't have to work there anymore.. You can just stay here and relax..' he said softly.

'B..but I have to help out somehow, especially if I am allowed to stay here and I don't have any money..' Kibum mumbled.

At this, Jonghyun rolled his eyes. 'First of all, you won't have to do anything.. And secondly, you do have money.. Whatever is mine, it's yours as well..' he said and Kibum blushed but opened his mouth to protest once again.

'Don't even try saying anything, young man..' the queen said. 'You are finally here, which is enough for us. 'she added, smiling kindly. Kibum nodded. 'And now, let's get some breakfast, boys..' she said and left the room, the boys following her silently. Kibum was looking around in awe, even as he could barely walk straight. He was still exhausted. Jonghyun saw it and steadied the boy, a worried look in his eyes. As they finally reached the dining room, Kibum gulped. He felt like he didn't fit there. He felt dirty and just so ordinary.. As if reading his thoughts, Jonghyun sighed but ruffled his hair.' You are beautiful..' he whispered..

They sat down next to each other. The king was already there, eyeing Kibum. Then, he smiled at the boy warmly. Kibum greeted him politely. As the food was served, he played with his fingers nervously. Jonghyun smiled and gently grabbed his hand in his, immediately calming the other boy. Kibum started eating after the other people did, he was still really nervous. He was scared that he would make a mistake and everyone would laugh at him. As he looked up, he noticed that everyone was staring at him. He blushed and put his fork down, too nervous to eat now. 

'Oh my, how adorable..' a lady from the other end of the table whispered. 'You are so luck, Jongie to have such a cute boy..' she added. Kibum blushed even more.

Jonghyun nodded. 'I sure am.. ' 

After the breakfast, Kibum was given clean clothes and a few maid had shown him how to use the shower there. He had some problems, but managed to get himself together after some time, and he felt much better. He raised his head confidently. He was going to spend his time with Joghyun happily..