'You are my princess, after all..'

Just Another Fairytale

 

AN: Ehh.. Sorry for my rant-thingy in the last AN, I was kinda bithcy T.T Actually I am just.. too nervous or I don't know o.o Half of my friends can't come to my bday party (all have a real excuse, expect one, but she's special and my bday was a month ago T.T I can't postpone this thing anymore.. Ok, I am not updating because of this, but because I might stay at a relative's house (or where) after my camp and I have no idea when I'll come back o.o Well, I guess enjoy this update :3 

Love you all x333

 

 As time passed, it suddenly grew colder. The sky became grey and cloudy in what seemed like a few a minutes. Jonghyun sighed. 'Bummie, we have to go inside, it's gonna rain..' he stated. Key sighed as well, pouting adorably.

'I don't care~ We could stay here..' he mumbled, but he was already being pulled inside gently. 'Jongie~' he whined, but jumped slightly as a lightning seemed to hit something near them. He quickly ran inside, now he was the one who was pulling the older,

'I guess you still don't like storms.:' Jonghyun said as he and Key were now sitting on the couch, cuddling. Key nodded and hid his face in the other's shoulder when another lighting struck, followed by the loud sound of a thunder.

'I.. I was once left out in a huge storm, you know when I was still in the orphanage..' the younger admitted softly.

'Poor thing..' Jonghyun mumbled as he gently caressed Key's soft hair. 'You won't be left out in the storm, never again. I am here to protect you..'he whispered into the younger's ear. Key smiled softly and kissed Jonghyun's cheek shyly.

'Thank you.' he mumbled, leaning his head on Jonghyun's shoulder once again.

Suddenly they heard a soft chuckle and a soft, clicking sound. They both looked up to see the queen with a camera in her hands. 'Boys, you ruined this picture..' she said and sighed. ' Kibummie, lie your head on Jongie's shoulder again and act as if I'm not here.. ' she ordered and both boys had to laugh softly, but they obeyed what their mother said.

Another click and finally, the perfect photo was taken. Both boys smiled and looked at the picture. 'I look fat..' Key pouted, which earned him a very light smack on the back of his head.

'Kibummie..'the queen started.' You are skinnier than most, don't pout and don't say such a nonsense. Understand?' she smiled as Key nodded.

'Nae, Umma..' he said and smiled. He was so happy that finally he had found a family that loved him. He got up and hugged his mother tightly. The woman grinned and returned the hug. 

Jonghyun, who was feeling a bit left out, went up to them, and joined the hug, smiling. He just couldn't believe that he had his Bummie and finally they were getting their happily ever after. He loved Kibum really much, and he wanted to do everything in order to make him happy. He knew that the boy had suffered, more than anyone ever should, because he saw it. And even though that he knew that he couldn't make Kibum forget the past, he wanted to make his future brighter.. Because he deserved it.

They soon sat down on the couch, the queen joining the two boys. She liked spending time with her sons. She was glad that finally, they were happy, and safe.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Kibum felt a wave of nausea overcome him. Just like the other day, his stomach started to hurt suddenly. He frowned and let out a pitiful whine. Jonghyun turned to him, his puppy eyes full of worry. 'Bummie..? ' he gently turned the smaller boy towards himself, and inspected his pale pace. The beautiful, feline eyes were shut tightly, he seemed to be in a lot of pain,

The queen sighed. 'Jongie, baby, he might be a bit sick from having to adjust to this new lifestyle..' she said, trying to calm her worried son down. 

Jonghyun sighed and picked Kibum up gently. The smaller boy let out another whine, but it was much softer. 'And what if something is wrong with him, Umma? What if his sick?!' Jonghyun asked as he was already carrying the boy to their room. The queen was following them.

'Baby, he most possible just has a small stomachache. He'll be fine, I know..' the woman soothed her son. Kibum nodded as well.

'I'm fine, Jongie.. I think I am eating too much here.' he mumbled. Jonghyun sighed as he laid the boy on their bed. 

'Just get better, Bummie.. I can't loose you know..' he said and intertwined their fingers. He kissed the boy's forehead.

'You won't loose me, Jongie. I am here finally, I am not going anywhere.' the younger smiled. Just like the previous day, his stomachache went away after he took some pills for it. The queen left the two alone, telling them that one of the maid will be bringing their lunch up to their room. Key started giggling suddenly.

'What?' Jonghyun asked, a confused look on his face.

'I am being treated like a princess.. No one ever brought my food to my room.' Key mumbled and grinned cutely. Jonghyun chuckled and ruffled the other's hair.

'You are my princess, after all..' he said seriously.

'But I am a boy..' Key pouted. Jonghyun couldn't resist the adorable pout and pecked the other's lips gently. Key blushed deeply, but smiled. He truly felt like a princess.. But he was strangely happy about being a princess. He was Jonghyun's princess, after all..