A Date

Just Another Fairytale

AN: *yawn* Today is so gloomy I need to write some fluff.. or not fluff I don't know yet. So.. have fun while reading? Yeah, I guess..

Love you all x333

Oh and some advertisement ^^   

  Check out my new fluffy-funny JongKey fanfic  Just a week  :3  Or if you'd like something that's not as fluffy-and-always happy (but still fluffy, so something like this fanfic) check out Mistakes or Our Diary ^^

 

 

 The next day, Jonghyun woke up earlier than usually. Of course, he was excited about his perfectly planned date with Key. Knowing how much Key wanted to see (and ride) the horses his father had, he decided to take Key out on a horse-riding trip. Of course, he would sit behind Key to keep the small boy safe. After the trip, they would have a romantic dinner under the beautiful cherry trees. Looking at Key's small body in his arms, he smiled gently. After Key woke up, they had a quick dinner and went to bed soon. The boy was really exhausted but happy. Suddenly, the beautiful, feminine eyes fluttered open and the boy looked at Jonghyun sleepily.

'Morning Jongie..' he yawned widely. Jonghyun chuckled and ruffled his love's hair affectionately. 

'Morning, Bummie. How was your sleep?' he asked softly as he played with Key's hair. The boy blinked a bit, his sleepy mind processing the words slowly.

'Fine. I am just still a bit tired..' he mumbled and closed his eyes, snuggling into Jonghyun's chest. Jonghyun smiled and held him a bit tighter.

'You can still sleep for a while, Bummie. After that we'll have some breakfast and go out, OK?' he asked softly. The small boy grinned and nodded happily. After a few minutes, he was sleeping again. Jonghyun smiled and let himself doze off as well.

  In a house, almost an hour away from these two were, Taemin was still sleeping deeply. He was still getting used to his new life, but he was already enjoying it a lot. Minho was caring and sweet, something that only a few people were towards Taemin. Though, the boy was still curious about one thing. He didn't understand why was he chosen for Minho. He felt like he wasn't enough for the older boy, even though he said otherwise. To Minho, Taemin was an adorable angel. Suddenly, Taemin woke up, looking around quickly. Minho was there, watching him with a soft smile on his face.

'Morning, Angel..' he said. Taemin blushed deeply, but smiled. Yeah, life was much better now that he had a home, and someone that loved him. 

 Hours later, Key was finally ready to go out on the special date. He knew that Jonghyun planned something.. extraordinary, but he would have never thought, that the other would take him out and finally let him sit on a horse. So as they neared the stable, he squeezed Jonghyun's hand and grinned at him, silently thanking everything. 

Soon, he was sitting on a tall, brown horse, Jonghyun behind him, hugging him tightly. Key rolled his eyes silently, but secretly, he enjoyed how over-protective his Jongie could be. 

They started walking slowly. Key smiled, and just enjoyed the feeling. He was really happy. He felt like the memories of the orphanage finally left him. He could laugh freely as he petted the horse gently. He was free, though he didn't know what he had done to deserve this.

Jonghyun smiled as he noticed how happy Kbum was. He was glad that the boy was enjoying their date. Soon, their reached the end of the path, and had to turn back. The way back seemed much shorter, as Jonghyun lead the horse to where their dinner would take place. 

As they arrived, Key's eyes widened. There was a small table set up under the huge, blooming cherry trees. Food was already on the table. Soft music could be heard, though Key didn't know where it came from. He smiled, but his eyes were teary. He knew that he was special to Jonghyun, but no one ever planned anything like this for him. Jonghyun knew that Key was happy from the beautiful smile on his lips. They slipped off the horse, who was immediately lead away by a servant, and sat down slowly. They soon started eating the food. It was just perfect. Key would softly talk to Jonghyun as he ate, telling him stories about when he knew that Jonghyun was there for him. Or at least that someone cared for him.

'You know, when... my umma and appa died, I felt really alone. But.. The mirror showed me your reflection. I always thought that I was just seeing things. Everything seemed so bad at those times. And then they started to hate me at the orphanage. 'Key sniffed here, looking away. He wanted to tell Jonghyun these things, but he wasn't ready. Jonghyun knew it, and just caressed the other's face gently.  

'Hush, Bummie.. You can tell me when you're ready..' he smiled. Soon they were finished, and Jonghyun kissed Key very softly. It was just a brief kiss, to show they boy that he was loved. And soon, Jonghyun did say those three, meaningful words.'I love you, Bummie.. But I think you already know that..'

Key blushed deeply and took a deep breath. He smiled and nodded, then leant close to Jonghyun. 'I love you too, Jongie..' he whispered softly. They both smiled, and walked back to the palace, holding each other's hands tightly.